Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

sari baat ego ki hai.  just like how badly we got eliminated in 2007 50s over world cup due to out of form many senior players,  I see the same happening in t20 world cup this year. 

We needed young blood and we have plenty of fresh talents in IPL but BCCI ko cricket se jyada cricketers ki brand value par chalta Hai.

Isiliye I have no hope for t20 WC this year. Team selection mein hi mere dimag kitna garam ho gaya. Abhishek of SRH is batting so well. Just like Head of Aus but he was no where chosen. Yeh t20 hain. Koi 50 over game nahi ki you need experienced players here. You need young, fearless bunch of players who can hit without caring. Imagine 4 players are from the team who was the first one to get eliminated this IPL. And no one is deserving apart from Bumrah. Rohit Sharma should himself come forward and quit playing t20. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Adrija followed Paras ,the male lead of kundali bhagya on instagram .

Ek din tha when Sai and Adrija followed each other and that gave confirmation of Imlie 3 aur ek aaj ka where it got confirmed Adrija will romance Chunnu munnu 

*Alexa play rishto ke bhi Roop badalte hai 😭😭

So it's official. We are going to get the new promo soon. smiley19

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Yes I agree with you. Only Kohli and Bumrah are playing consistently. Don't know why Hardik is in the team and that too as vice captain when he has been such a flop in this year's IPL. Also now we will again have the tensions with Rohit being the captain and Hardik being the VC. 

Kohli was always under scrutiny when India used to lose marquee events. Wish the selectors stop looking at only Mumbai ka talent and instead look at talent all around the country. Rinku definitely is a better player right now than Hardik. It would pay to invest in Rinku, Yashavi and other young players instead of going for SuryaKumar Yadav or Hardik just because they belong to Mumbai Indians Franchise. 

Rinku isn't an allrounder. He is just a big hitter. That's why he loses his place in the team. We need a good allrounder and hardik isn't the answer here. As of now Jadeja is marginally better than Hardik as an allrounder. But his performance in big events is dismal. So much of investment in the game and India is yet to find a proper allrounder. They are depending on absolutely out of form Hardik. 

@Bold. I am scared of this flop combo really. 

livelytanu thumbnail

We are not the only one who are thinking the same thing. 

https://twitter.com/GabbbarSingh/status/1789360676571418667?t=w86qfzCT9YsL3AmnxYfADQ&s=19

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

So it's official. We are going to get the new promo soon. smiley19

Teacherji.. Abbi bhi waqt hai.. Apne gaanv wali ko convince kar lijiye... smiley27

Give her some bribe na Sandesh and all ka.. smiley43

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sai2311

I’m happy that Adrija is being recognised and doing so well. As Ren said, in ITV it’s foolish to keep rejecting offers especially if it’s from Balaji. 

But yeh thoda short notice ho gaya. She played such a strong role. She had a strong actor as her costar.We are still seeing edits of Imlie and Agasthya /Surya. Ab suddenly everything will be changed. Also I am more worried about how will she get out of this show. She can’t waste her talent by doing his KDB for years.

I think this 5 year leap is taken out of pure luck to get ratings.  If they will not get trps ,they will straightaway go for generation leap tab Maybe adrija will leave the show 

but I have to ageee on one thing Kundali bhagya still has more popularity than Imlie3 so adrija will get benefit in fame and money 

I want to see how long Adrija can survive in this show by being mere prop after doing two strong characters of charu and Imlie. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Rinku isn't an allrounder. He is just a big hitter. That's why he loses his place in the team. We need a good allrounder and hardik isn't the answer here. As of now Jadeja is marginally better than Hardik as an allrounder. But his performance in big events is dismal. So much of investment in the game and India is yet to find a proper allrounder. They are depending on absolutely out of form Hardik. 

@Bold. I am scared of this flop combo really. 

Jadeja doesn't play for India in crucial games.  His loyalty is limited to csk 

Hardik morale is down after getting out of form and facing groupism in his own team. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Jadeja doesn't play for India in crucial games.  His loyalty is limited to csk 

Hardik morale is down after getting out of form and facing groupism in his own team. 

That's why I said. None will be good. 

livelytanu thumbnail

I think this 5 year leap is taken out of pure luck to get ratings.  If they will not get trps ,they will straightaway go for generation leap tab Maybe adrija will leave the show 

but I have to ageee on one thing Kundali bhagya still has more popularity than Imlie3 so adrija will get benefit in fame and money 

I want to see how long Adrija can survive in this show by being mere prop after doing two strong characters of charu and Imlie. 

Maybe gen leap hoga soon. Taking Adrija is the last attempt to work on second generation which flopped badly.