WHY MAKERS DID NOT EXPLORE ALL CHARACTER IN NEW GEN?

kashmere84 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

I am dissappointed that all characters were not explored properly this season

They had so much potential and material they could explore, I was very interested in Amrish and Shalini track but it all seems like a waste now. Would have loved to see Hetal finding out and reacting in some way. And Amrish needed to realise his mistakes and change his orthodox thinking.

Pranali and Bhavin as well, would have loved see some growth in Bhavin's characters where he accepts and encourages Pranali to persue her degree.

Chirag and Dolly have the best relationship, but Dolly should have been given a chance to grow some spine and speak up for herself.

Poor Dhawal's character has been butchered like non other. I mean he had such a wonderful character growth, only to flush everything down the drain in a moment. I mean really? he just believed that his wife killed his brother? 

And AMBA! oh gosh this women needed to learn proper lessons. I mean she still doesnt realise that she lost her son because of her "mannat" , she wanted Natasha out of her life at any cost, she paid the price but doesn't even realise it.

And where the hell is the rest of Pandyas? 

Honestly, now i really hope that when Natasha gets her memories back, she does not go back to the Makawanas and stay with Shantanu who took care of her for so long without any expectations, talk about unconditional love!

This show needs to end with Makwanas learning their lessons, Dhawal being alone (he deserves nothing less at this point) and Natasha living a normal life with Shantanu and Naveli  elsewhere.

THE END!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

I agree! I was looking forward to seeing Amrish changing his orthodox thinking track but it just never happened. It felt like makers wanted to execute it at some point and then decided not to. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Mental Makwana’s have gone totally mad post the death of Amrish. Only he could keep them in control. This show has been totally ruined glad that it’s ending.