Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Aur ye Anupama ek aur Orat ke Ghar mein Pooja ka haq khate hue very shamelessly! 

Ye yahan sirf apni beti ke liye aayi hai but haq aur kaam saare ghar ki Malkin aur Bahu wale kar rahi hai.

Felt really bad for Shruti in the entire episode.

Am going to bash Aadhya a lot if she is so easily going to forgive her Mummy without any apology and accept her back! She already said a Thanks to this Thankless woman today unnecessarily, Anupama has no role in Aadhya winning Dance Marathon at school, why dedicate every win to her without any reason smiley8 

https://x.com/maan_muse/status/1789114286461395072?s=46

I read the written update and didn't quiet get the reason for Adhya's sudden change in behavior. This must be the beginning of ruining her character.smiley44

Ring box is on the ground open, so convenient for Anuj to see it. YD looks horrendous. I have never been able to understand how any man can get attracted to someone like Anupamaa instantly. Leave alone loving her for 30 odd years smiley5smiley37smiley37smiley37

SmithaRam thumbnail

Ye Moisturiser ya oil lagakar bangle nahi pehen sakti thi? 

Agar kar leti to inka ye romance kaise hota na smiley39smiley26

https://x.com/ridz_rupali_fan/status/1789125250757595268?s=46

Moisturizer is for dumb people like us. Anupmaa prefers talking to the bangle and convincing it. smiley29 That was so silly. I can understand she likes to talk... but what was that "chali jana ben.."smiley22smiley37smiley37

When is Anuj dying?smiley7smiley15

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I read the written update and didn't quiet get the reason for Adhya's sudden change in behavior. This must be the beginning of ruining her character.smiley44

Ring box is on the ground open, so convenient for Anuj to see it. YD looks horrendous. I have never been able to understand how any man can get attracted to someone like Anupamaa instantly. Leave alone loving her for 30 odd years smiley5smiley37smiley37smiley37

If this scene and Aadhya’s thank you can explain her sudden change of behavior 😂

Neither is Maa taking care of Shruti nor Aadhya, God knows why she is still in that house but she git credit for doing absolutely nothing!

Also notice their cheap harkatein in front of Shruti and Anuj’s misbehavior with Shruti 😡

https://x.com/maan_muse/status/1789137871896482070?s=46
https://x.com/annalise7231995/status/1789132154531656111?s=46
https://x.com/annalise7231995/status/1789140452093943845?s=46

SmithaRam thumbnail

If this scene and Aadhya’s thank you can explain her sudden change of behavior 😂

Neither is Maa taking care of Shruti nor Aadhya, God knows why she is still in that house but she git credit for doing absolutely nothing!

Also notice their cheap harkatein in front of Shruti and Anuj’s misbehavior with Shruti 😡

https://x.com/annalise7231995/status/1789140452093943845?s=46

This is horrible. Until shruti breaks hem off, they both are in their own world with their stupid expressions. 

Doosron ke problem hi nahi, doosron ke pati bhi isko chahiye! Yuck. And she the woman representing all "bharat ki beti". I am thankful this is a fiction.

btw, I loved Shruti's line... "ye bewakoofi hai.."smiley37smiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope they do realise the character of Anupama is actually having an affair with her ex while the ex is engaged to be married to her friend.

What timing to show this being telecast!

The dialogues of Bharat, Bharat ki beti, riste, sanskaar seem just hollow.

SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yeh anupama  aur anu ka ema  nahi hai kyonki  na anupama  shaadi  Shuda hai aur na anuj  shaadi  Shuda  hai to ise Ema nahi kahega 

Haan is extra engagement  affair  kahenge jisne anuj hi  extra  engagement  affair  kar raha 

He is the one who is putting  his hand forward toward anupama 

Anuj is a cheater. He is cheating on Shruti. Like you said it is not EMA since none of them are married. But it is cheating. 

Anuj puts his hand forward, why does Anupamaa accept it? Doesn't she have any shame? Her acting of feeling shy? Why is she feeling shy if she does not have any feelings for him? She is encouraging him to cheat. That is as good as cheating. 

Any other normal woman would have yelled at Anuj and told him off immediately. But she is Anupama, the one who has no self-respect or shame.

SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

I hope they do realise the character of Anupama is actually having an affair with her ex while the ex is engaged to be married to her friend.

What timing to show this being telecast!

The dialogues of Bharat, Bharat ki beti, riste, sanskaar seem just hollow.

exactly! The FL is a cheap trash and then loops in the entire woman clan saying "har bharat ki beti". I don't know how they are letting this show to air on TV. Cheap woman smiley7

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yeh anupama  aur anu ka ema  nahi hai kyonki  na anupama  shaadi  Shuda hai aur na anuj  shaadi  Shuda  hai to ise Ema nahi kahega 

Haan is extra engagement  affair  kahenge jisne anuj hi  extra  engagement  affair  kar raha 

He is the one who is putting  his hand forward toward anupama 

chaliye maan liya ki anuj galat hai, jisse koi bhi deny nahi kar raha hai, lekin anupama bhi sab jaante hue usse chudiyan pehanne mei madad le rahi thi.

vo itni bevkoof toh nahi hai ki koi aadmi usko ye bol raha hai ki ye bindi tum par acchi lagegi,  phir usko chudi pehna raha hai aur usko kuch bhi pata naa chale, ye toh kisi ko bhi samajh aajaega, phir anupama toh kitni boodhi ho chuki hai, usko ye sab pata nahi chal raha, kaise?

agar mujhe kisi aadmi se koi matlab nahi rakhna hoga toh kya mai uske haatho se chudi pehnungi? kya uski pasand ki bindi lagaungi mai?

sochne wali cheez hai, nahi?

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

iss show ko baddua lagegi meri, kal CSK kaa match nahi dekh pai mai, jab se ghar aai hoon ye torcher jhelna padta hai, vo bhi kabhi kabhi toh khaana khate time.

kal humne ek scene ke beech mei channel change kya kiya, baad mei sabko baith kar advertisement bhi dekhni padi, uss time bhi channel change nahi karne mila.

itna gussa aa raha tha ki man kiya ki TV mei ek punch maarun, lekin mujhe bhi pata tha ki mai ye nahi kar sakti.

I pray ki iss show ki TRP itni gire, itni gire ki zameen ke neeche ghus jae, barbaad ho jae iss show ki ratings, iss show ke khilaaf official complaint file kare bohot sare log.

mera match chala gaya kal iske karan.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

exactly! The FL is a cheap trash and then loops in the entire woman clan saying "har bharat ki beti". I don't know how they are letting this show to air on TV. Cheap woman smiley7

Not sure how Anupama's character can be redeemed, ever.

The right thing to do henceforth, would be for Anupama to first shift to another place, stay independently. Make it clear to Anuj that they cannot be together. Shruti and Anuj can JOINTLY decide if he wants to continue the cheating game or stay their separate ways, although the latter is the right thing to do.

ACCEPT her past shortcomings and respectfully agree that Adhya cannot find a better mother than Shruti.

She can politely decline Yashdeep's marriage proposal because they are both not capable of loving, atleast each other. They can consider separate business ventures once their Business solidifies.

Vanraj and Kavya, rightfully perform Dimple's Kanyadaan. Adhik can come from Tapish's side although Tapish staying at Shahs is a terrible horrible idea.