Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 10 days ago

Anupama  is already  cooking. ( cutting kneading  every thing she do in Ln process  of coookonh ) Serving to customer.  Washing  utensils  and even cleaning table  in restaurant  yeh. Kaam nahi to kya hai jo anupama  kar rahi hai 

Now u r saying  anupama  delivery  bhi kare. That is why ask saara kaam  anupama  akele kare ?

Business  is always  team work I still   fail to understand   what is being independent  according  to u 

When i say she is working  in. Restaurant  then u reply it is her job 

To kya job karna  independent  mein  nahi aata 

Edited by surabhi01 - 10 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Anupama  is already  cooking. Serving to customer.  Washing  utensils  and even cleaning table yeh. Kaam nahi to kya haijo anupama  kar rahi hai 

Now u r saying  anupama  delivery  bhi kare. That is why ask saara kaam  anupama  akele kare ?

Business  is always  team work I still   fail to understand   what is being independent  according  to u 

When i say she is working  in. Restaurant  then u reply it is her job 

To kya job karna  independent  mein  nahi aata 

See, that is why I specifically asked you what you meant.

Which part of my reply is saying Anupama has to do delivery?

You said:

"Yeh samajh nahi aaya ki tiffin service is her job ?"

Jab restaurant renovate ho raha tha aur Dhillons ke ghar ke kitchen se tiffin service shuru hua toh har Kisine apne hisaab se work distribute kiya. Isme Anupama ne kaunsa anokha kaam kar diya?

Then you said:

"Jub anupama ne socha ki use independent hai life mein khuch hat ke karna tabhi to woh yeh job kar rahi hai Otherwise why She will do job if she don't want to be independent"

To live, one has to have money. Either there is enough to do nothing or one earns it. Yeh basic hain.

Independent ka matlab kisi par nirbhar na rehna. Apni chatt khud banakar sawaarna. Kisi aur ke ghar par rehte hain toh use mehmaan kehte hn. Jo daer sawer chale jate hain "apne thikane".

Even hostel or PG is fine because that is your place, you pay to live the way you like (, ofcourse within the rules and regulations determined by the facility not run your rules on them).

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 10 days ago