Frequent Posters

ssjjk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

That's true actually Gul khan's all mls are like this 

But in ipkknd I like khushi she's so cute and funny smiley37

Personally, i like both the leads.

Actually "Arnav" was Gul's first attempt of turning a male lead into an anti-hero which imo was a job well done because there was enough reason and conflict to build arnav's character that way.

And then she followed the same formula for the rest of her male leads while increasing the anti-heroness but they turned out more villany than anti-hero bcoz they werent given any strong context for their behaviour. They were/are simply awful to watch.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If TTM is addiction then this addiction is good I saysmiley36

Yes our Arjun is green forest smiley31not typical family boy who doesn't open his mouth in front of family 

TTM ne jya show la replace kelt tya show cha ML mala khup boaring vataycha 

Kharay smiley36

SaJun starting pasun ch as a character perfect hote pn aata tr ajun perfect vattat te sayli mule Arjun cha EQ develop zalay aani Arjun chya advice mule sayli tit for tat karayla shikleysmiley20

Suraj rathi ch marathi version hot te asch asnar na Ssp's logic green flag = ЁЯРВ 

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

рд╡реНрд╡рд╛...рд╣реНрдпрд╛ рд╕реНрдкреАрдб рдиреЗ...рдЖрдкрдг рд▓рд╡рдХрд░рдЪ thread 2 рдЧрд╛рдардгрд╛рд░ ЁЯдкЁЯСПЁЯСН

P.s. has anyone watched Jui in big boss Marathi?? I don't like this program....so have never watched it!! I saw few episodes of her рдкреБрдврдЪрдВ рдкрд╛рдКрд▓ after seeing her in TTM....and she was good, too young.... but the character was too cringe!!

And has any one watched Amit Bhanushali 's earlier work??

Edited by Vanni03 - 12 days ago
ssjjk thumbnail

My tamil friend who watched Roja said Arjun's smile is very cute and sayli is so beautiful smiley27

She also said marathi leads have more chemistry than OG leadssmiley36

That's really great!

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vanni03

рд╡реНрд╡рд╛...рд╣реНрдпрд╛ рд╕реНрдкреАрдб рдиреЗ...рдЖрдкрдг рд▓рд╡рдХрд░рдЪ thread 2 рдЧрд╛рдардгрд╛рд░ ЁЯдкЁЯСПЁЯСН

P.s. has anyone watched Jui in big boss Marathi?? I don't like this program....so have never watched it!! I saw few episodes of her рдкреБрдврдЪрдВ рдкрд╛рдКрд▓ after seeing her in TTM....and she was good, too young.... but the character was too cringe!!

Udya jau aapn thread 2 var

Big boss big nosmiley21

Not Amit pn jui la first time mi pudhach Paul madhe pahil hot pn ti purn serial ch faltu hoti 

Nantar vartul navachi zee yuva var ajun ek serial pahili hoti mi jui chi ti bari hoti compared to pudhach paul

Edited by Chinmayi18 - 12 days ago
Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssjjk

Personally, i like both the leads.

Actually "Arnav" was Gul's first attempt of turning a male lead into an anti-hero which imo was a job well done because there was enough reason and conflict to build arnav's character that way.

And then she followed the same formula for the rest of her male leads while increasing the anti-heroness but they turned out more villany than anti-hero bcoz they werent given any strong context for their behaviour. They were/are simply awful to watch.

Technically ASR was nor green flag neither he was red flag but to be honest he was entertaining character love him or hate him but you can't ignore himsmiley36 

Btw TTM hindi remake was also Gul khan's show don't know why but I just don't like that show I found TTM best among all versions of Roja 

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Mission is thread Ko uda do kal tak complete ho jayegasmiley36

This is my first show with Amit and Jui but I can say they both are very good actors smiley20

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Kharay smiley36

SaJun starting pasun ch as a character perfect hote pn aata tr ajun perfect vattat te sayli mule Arjun cha EQ develop zalay aani Arjun chya advice mule sayli tit for tat karayla shikleysmiley20

Suraj rathi ch marathi version hot te asch asnar na Ssp's logic green flag = ЁЯРВ 

I remember a scene where Arjun advices sayli don't afraid from anyone and same day Priya doing drama then sayli slapped her on this Arjun's reaction was epic smiley37smiley37

Konalahi maran is different and Priya la maran is different asha muli sobat he asch karaych astsmiley20 tumhi tila maru shakta mi tr te hi nahi karu shakat smiley13smiley37

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Okay good night friends udya bhetusmiley31

ssjjk thumbnail

Technically ASR was nor green flag neither he was red flag but to be honest he was entertaining character love him or hate him but you can't ignore himsmiley36 

Btw TTM hindi remake was also Gul khan's show don't know why but I just don't like that show I found TTM best among all versions of Roja 

Arnav became green flag after they got married the second time and still there are times when i wanna punch him. But before that he was definitely a red flag with some rare soft moments from him.

Sindoor ki keemat right? I saw two-three videos of it on youtube and cringed so hard. I have read all the plots of Roja's remakes in diff languages and found TTM's storyline better than all of them and even better than Roja's. 

Edited by ssjjk - 12 days ago