Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Madhav destroyed it before armaan could sign it. Seems like Vidhya madhav divorce will happen first, because madhav once again used him not divorcing Vidhya for dadisa's sake as a reason to stop abhira armaan divorce 

I feel Madhav’s end is nearing .. the person who is close to fl pays the highest price. He is interfering too much in their lives instead of handling his marriage 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Susi26

I feel Madhav’s end is nearing .. the person who is close to fl pays the highest price. He is interfering too much in their lives instead of handling his marriage 

if madhav dies in any accident and Vidya cries for him abhira will openly say why are you crying for that man whom you didn't want to stay 😷 her badbad in wrong timing will do the gadbad 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when abhira was coming from hostel her friend said we never thought your sasural will come back and take you. She said I am lucky. So abhira wanted dadi to bend down and call her back as she threw her out. Ar asked her to come before twice to set his father but she took as ego on dadi. So when ar told dadi wants you to come back , she showed that attitude from hostel and in house too. VM relationship is a facade like ruhi said it's her wish to set her relationship with ar. When ruhi told ar ko pyar ke jaal mein phasane ayi ho she got shocked. That's why denial immediately bhaad mein gaya pyar. Her ego wont admit as he is not loving her back. Her emotions are shown in mirror in room ar ke pyar aur family ke lalach mein ayi ho wapas. It's clear she wants that family as she is deprived of a family and loved ar. There is a way to behave and set accordingly to get family love. Without hurting anyone with attitude or harsh words or leaving self respect she can tone down and adjust giving them love show how much she needs a family. Without expressing the importance of them in her life and using harsh words in denial who will understand easily. 

Madhav is taking the opportunity to show dadi is wrong. He never stood for his sons what's his love for a just come girl it's all facade. He held abhira so that dadi will say she has done wrong with his first wife .todays his dialogues if you say abhira is wrong for ar then you chose Vidya for me .he never had any bond with Vidya and had khunas on his mom that Vidya is selected by him. His another dialogue if you stopped me from breaking rista with Vidya I will stop for ar. Vidya is observing madhav calmly she knows what madhav is upto. Next is Vidya madhav divorce a relationship which is stagnant from 26 yrs and has no growth or respect or mending. Vidya will give divorce papers and free madhav from that ghutan. She will stay as bahu beti in that house dadi will accept her no doubt. Madhavs jumba dance will be dropped that way and ar will be freed from guilt by Vidya. 15 days time is for trp chk. If trp don't rise  falls down they throw madhav under car orelse stable means Vidya will be shown high. No sasur should insult sasumaa that way for a bahu. 

Bold:  Absolutely! Who is Abhira to them? She is someone who entered that house for her own reasons.. who dances on everyone’s heads by taking that bahu haq but reality is that no one even cares for her and she too doesn’t want to adjust in that family. How can vidya even tolerate this good for nothing person who keeps bahu on his head and looks down at his her. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Birlas

Bold:  Absolutely! Who is Abhira to them? She is someone who entered that house for her own reasons.. who dances on everyone’s heads by taking that bahu haq but reality is that no one even cares for her and she too doesn’t want to adjust in that family. How can vidya even tolerate this good for nothing person who keeps bahu on his head and looks down at his her. 

Vidya already removed ms and sindoor staying as single woman. If she gives divorce papers the game is done. Ar will be put in guilt again because of his biwi their relationship is broken. He can never accept her back too. Madhav can go to his quarters and stay happily as he danced more. Let him know importance of loved ones and family. 

This madhav keeps on insulting his relationship with vidhya every time he opens his mouth.

Vidya already removed ms and sindoor staying as single woman. If she gives divorce papers the game is done. Ar will be put in guilt again because of his biwi their relationship is broken. He can never accept her back too. Madhav can go to his quarters and stay happily as he danced more. Let him know importance of loved ones and family. 

And how can he equate his relationship with Armaan's mother and Abhira-Armaan's relationship because his was a love marriage where he couldn't defend or protect Armaan's mother but Armaan and Abhira are in a deal marriage where they keep insulting eachother and Armaan always call it a jabardasti ki shaadi.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: viji2111

And how can he equate his relationship with Armaan's mother and Abhira-Armaan's relationship because his was a love marriage where he couldn't defend or protect Armaan's mother but Armaan and Abhira are in a deal marriage where they keep insulting eachother and Armaan always call it a jabardasti ki shaadi.

it's s forced shadi all knew it. Madhav feels it as love shadi ad abhira is loving ar. He spoke to her on gangor reg her love. He thinks ar will love her if these are not haddis in between so that abhiras love is successful not like him. So he put his useless shadi as bait for abhira hurting Vidya . Madhav is like dhobhi ka kutta he can't support his first wife then now not respecting the one so she too left him literally now. Madhav does not know about ruhi ar angle. How long ar shouts majboori shadi .it's like ak forced him and they are like madhav and Vidya only. Abhira has no mood to adjust herself instead showing her haq on them as biwi so tail is cut by dadi. 

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Birlas

Today when abhira came to kitchen and had a fight with ruhi, she told her don't celebrate before final win. Ruhi asked her what mess you are going to create, don't do that., but abhira doesn't give any heed to it. So she will do something and mess up complicate more. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Today when abhira came to kitchen and had a fight with ruhi, she told her don't celebrate before final win. Ruhi asked her what mess you are going to create, don't do that., but abhira doesn't give any heed to it. So she will do something and mess up complicate more. 

i was scrolling the bits infront if I missed anything. Did ruhi make kheer for that divorce papers issue did they tell in dialogues. Na. It's abhiras assumption that ruhi is celebrating it. Assuming things in my and weave it more I felt because abhira is unable to get ar back or Vidya is against her. What need to rile ruhi that way so she got ulta words. When ruhi said apne pyar ke jaal mein ar she got caught and shocked. Immediately her hurt is there as arman is not reciprocating love so bhaad mein Jaye pyar. I remembered you shalu immediately. You told me if ar rejects her , her love is evaporated immediately,😂

it's s forced shadi all knew it. Madhav feels it as love shadi ad abhira is loving ar. He spoke to her on gangor reg her love. He thinks ar will love her if these are not haddis in between so that abhiras love is successful not like him. So he put his useless shadi as bait for abhira hurting Vidya . Madhav is like dhobhi ka kutta he can't support his first wife then now not respecting the one so she too left him literally now. Madhav does not know about ruhi ar angle. How long ar shouts majboori shadi .it's like ak forced him and they are like madhav and Vidya only. Abhira has no mood to adjust herself instead showing her haq on them as biwi so tail is cut by dadi. 

Armaan has always struggled to be someone's priority. He needs a wife who prioritise him over everything. Not for once has madhav talked to Armaan about what he wants. He is doing what his mother did. He could neither prioritise his first wife and not the second one. He left Armaan's mother for his own mother now hurting Vidya for Abhira.