Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Yuvraj ka interview dekha jo icc ko diya latest.

Yuvraj said - rohit sharma ne home odi wc m final khilaya ind ko. Ipl m 5 title win kiye as captain. 

That's why ,we need captain like him. So forget about him being opener  ,just appreciate his captaincy. 

And lastly rohit sharma is a selfless and good guy.

Itna gussa yuvraj pe kabhi nahi aaya jitna yeh pr interview dekh kar aaya.

all of Ganguly era guys are salty. And this is not Yuvraj speaking about Rohit. It's his Hatred about Dhoni. Everyone knows Kohli, Pandya are team Dhoni. 

So attacking Pandya and Kohli's main opponent he is attacking Dhoni. 

He is salty always because MS was made captain Bypassing Yuvi. 

I am more or less sure than Sachin suggested Ambanis to make Pandya captain like he did for Dhoni. 

Ye baat Yuvraj ko abhi tak hajam nahi huyi that a small towner took the place he was supposedly going to have. Before Dhoni everyone was like Yuvi will be the next big thing and leader and so on. Dhoni's rise didn't let that happen. 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: Palak2812

SRH has been the fav this season, but their 2nd half of the tournament hasn't been that great.

On top of that at least specially we CSK, RCB, MI fans ourselves troll our team and players.

Second half it's not great because . They already won against those teams in first half . Second half those teams are winning that's all . They didn't completely loose both d matches  against any of d teams like DC or LSG . 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 25 days ago
Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

all of Ganguly era guys are salty. And this is not Yuvraj speaking about Rohit. It's his Hatred about Dhoni. Everyone knows Kohli, Pandya are team Dhoni. 

So attacking Pandya and Kohli's main opponent he is attacking Dhoni. 

He is salty always because MS was made captain Bypassing Yuvi. 

I am more or less sure than Sachin suggested Ambanis to make Pandya captain like he did for Dhoni. 

Ye baat Yuvraj ko abhi tak hajam nahi huyi that a small towner took the place he was supposedly going to have. Before Dhoni everyone was like Yuvi will be the next big thing and leader and so on. Dhoni's rise didn't let that happen. 

Agar dhoni naa hota toh ,ind aaj bhi 1983 ke baad icc 🏆 ka wait kar rha hota.

Ab toh rohit sharma ke retirement ke baad hi umeed hai icc 🏆 ki. 

https://twitter.com/siimtweetz/status/1787752400679518428?t=_0_-1RqWT00_ItKH5_9g5A&s=19

Sympathy Drama by Legendary PR creation. smiley37smiley35smiley39

Tried Everything but nothing worked. Got Crowd against the Hardik, Didn't Work. Orchestrated a sabotage on his own team with his henchmen , didn't work. Sabotage failed because he himself is an incompetent nincompoop with nothing in 6 ipls and 6 WT20s. Ambanis didn't sack him. And eventually crowd came back and so was Hardik's performance. Now Hardik is performing, His scheming is out in the open and everybody is hating him except the paid Mumbai lobby guys and people with Vadapaos in skull instead of Brain. All the professionals who care about the country like Sky/Bumrah are coming back in form. Every other player in other team is coming back to form except that one guy who is supposed to be the leader of the ship. 

Tried to kick out hardik from national team, didn't work. 

Hardik's family wasn't seen even for a minute on live tv because of the threat of attack from Vadapaos. I didn't even see them posting something online due to social media attacks. 

But Mental Health iska kharab hua hai. smiley39

This is just sympathy acting because he knows T20 WC me bhi he is gonna screw it up badly and Kohli/pandya and others will be picking up the prices and saving his ass and might even make him a trophy winning captain. smiley35

Of course I really wish India to win and Hardik/Bumrah to be Player of the tournament. But lagta nahi hai hoga. 

IF I think like that Traitor Vadapao I would want Hardik to pull out and Bumrah/Kohli somehow pull out too and India to Crash and Burn and him to be sent to oblivion never to return but I am not like him. 

I wish there were people to discuss/engage. Sab ke sab bhag gaye as soon i post reality check with Stats. Still i will keep posting until Vadapao Besharma receives the Karma. smiley39

If India do win, it will be despite him not due to him. smiley39

Saara credit kha jaayega. 

That's why I see the similarities With RaGa. Whatever little Congress wins is despite him not due to him. But he is always ready to gobble up the credits and praises.

I wanted to add more on this sympathy point. 

When Hardik was getting immense hatred he was fanning the flames and actually directing it towards him. As if he is the orchestrator. 

As soon as Kohli took a stand for Hardik and Sanju told Crowd to Behave, He also started doing the same. Pata chal gaya his level is nowhere close to Kohli. If he continues Kohli fans who are already against him will turn more against and will influence neutrals too. 

And back to yesterday game he was back to being a good teammate after screwing up everytime. Accepted the fact that he has lost this battle and will be getting released most likely next time in Mega Auction. 

Jrf2021 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/siimtweetz/status/1787752400679518428?t=_0_-1RqWT00_ItKH5_9g5A&s=19

Sympathy Drama by Legendary PR creation. smiley37smiley35smiley39

Tried Everything but nothing worked. Got Crowd against the Hardik, Didn't Work. Orchestrated a sabotage on his own team with his henchmen , didn't work. Sabotage failed because he himself is an incompetent nincompoop with nothing in 6 ipls and 6 WT20s. Ambanis didn't sack him. And eventually crowd came back and so was Hardik's performance. Now Hardik is performing, His scheming is out in the open and everybody is hating him except the paid Mumbai lobby guys and people with Vadapaos in skull instead of Brain. All the professionals who care about the country like Sky/Bumrah are coming back in form. Every other player in other team is coming back to form except that one guy who is supposed to be the leader of the ship. 

Tried to kick out hardik from national team, didn't work. 

Hardik's family wasn't seen even for a minute on live tv because of the threat of attack from Vadapaos. I didn't even see them posting something online due to social media attacks. 

But Mental Health iska kharab hua hai. smiley39

This is just sympathy acting because he knows T20 WC me bhi he is gonna screw it up badly and Kohli/pandya and others will be picking up the prices and saving his ass and might even make him a trophy winning captain. smiley35

Of course I really wish India to win and Hardik/Bumrah to be Player of the tournament. But lagta nahi hai hoga. 

IF I think like that Traitor Vadapao I would want Hardik to pull out and Bumrah/Kohli somehow pull out too and India to Crash and Burn and him to be sent to oblivion never to return but I am not like him. 

I wish there were people to discuss/engage. Sab ke sab bhag gaye as soon i post reality check with Stats. Still i will keep posting until Vadapao Besharma receives the Karma. smiley39

2021 kohli and 2024 pandya and their went  through hell due to paid pr of rohit .

But eventually victim is rohit sharma.

Sahi banda hai sharma - pehle dusro ko troll krao apni pr se. Baad m victim card play kro khud ke liye hi.

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

2021 kohli and 2024 pandya and their went  through hell due to paid pr of rohit .

But eventually victim is rohit sharma.

Sahi banda hai sharma - pehle dusro ko troll krao apni pr se. Baad m victim card play kro khud ke liye hi.

That's why Kohli was the first one to react because he understood everything as the same happened with him. 

Jrf2021 thumbnail

I wanted to add more on this sympathy point. 

When Hardik was getting immense hatred he was fanning the flames and actually directing it towards him. As if he is the orchestrator. 

As soon as Kohli took a stand for Hardik and Sanju told Crowd to Behave, He also started doing the same. Pata chal gaya his level is nowhere close to Kohli. If he continues Kohli fans who are already against him will turn more against and will influence neutrals too. 

And back to yesterday game he was back to being a good teammate after screwing up everytime. Accepted the fact that he has lost this battle and will be getting released most likely next time in Mega Auction. 

Sharma performance in ipl is pathetic. Mega auction m koi team kyun jayegi iske peeche. Itne ache ,explosive, young openers hai available.