Untrusty heart ts Part 8 updated completed

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Hii guys,

Many of you know me, Myself is Palak Varshney. I know I left watty 2 year ago leaving my incomplete stories for which I heartily apologise. But seeing Abhimaan's story A plot strike in my mind and I couldn't able to stop myself from writing this. So I am writing this. I don't know whether anyone would read this or not but I still I am writing if you like this then I am really thankful to you.

So now not wasting more time let's start.

So the plot is not related to current track, it's just my imagination. I want to clear something, 

Dadisaa, Vidya, kajal And Manisha had gone to Jaipur in Dadisaa's relative function.

Sanjay had gone to Delhi for a case while Manoj is in Bikaner. Madhav is also on a mission. Aryan and Krish is not home while Charu and Kiara have exam so they had gone to her friend's house and Ruhi is in goenka's house because Manish is sick. So only Armaan, Abhira and Rohit are at home.

The story start in Poddar house,

Armaan :-) (Shouting)  Abhira where is my Passport.

Abhira:-) (from kitchen & shouting) In your Cupboard's left drawer.

Armaan take his passport and came down with his bag.

Abhira was making food for him and Armaan was checking his things last time just then he remember he left his one file. Rohit also came down.

Rohit:-) (As always in happy mood) So bhai Ready to go lucknow?

Armaan:-) Yes, I am ready But just forget a file. I will go and bring it.

Just then Abhira came with food,

Abhira:-) Armaan have your breakfast fastly otherwise you will get late.

Armaan:-) OK I will be back in two mins as I forget a file in room. 

Rohit:-) Bhai Timeout ! Tell me your file colour I will bring it and you just have your breakfast which bhabhi made for you with so much love.

Abhira get shocked first then get shy.

Armaan:-) (Little embarrassed) Blu.. Blue Colour.

Rohit :-) OK.

Rohit left. 

Abhira serve food to armaan.

Scene shift to Abhimaan's room,

Rohit look for the file and saw the file on table and hurriedly took it and another diary fell from table and Ruhi's pic fall from it.

Rohit:-) (Suprised)  Why Roohi's photo is kept in this diary?? 

Rohit open the diary and saw a dried rose.

Rohit start reading,

Ruhi I want to give this rose to you but that moment never came. But now you belong to someone else, I have no right over you or any right to give you. I will keep this rose with myself for forever as a token of our incomplete love story but remember always this heart beat for you and only for you. 

Your Armaan.

Rohit eyes filled with tear. He felt like someone had teared his heart in two parts. He feels so suffocated. He remember how sad ruhi look after their marriage,  her uncomfortableness.

On the other hand,

Armaan:-)  Why it is taking so much time  to Rohit to come?

Abhira:-)  I will see. You just finish your breakfast.

Abhira came to room and saw Rohit lost. 

Abhira:-)( Little worried) Rohit! What happened. Did you find the file. 

Rohit:-) (Stand up abruptly and controllinghis emotions) Actually Bhabhi! Meri ek bahut poorane dost ka call aaya tha toh kuch baat yaad aagyi wahi soch raha tha  Aap yeh file bhai ki de dengi.

Abhira:-) (Little suspicious)  ok.

Rohit left from there. Abhira goes downstairs and gives the file to Armaan.

Abhira:-) Armaan here is your file.

Armaan:-) Thank you!

Armaan start leaving but feel like something is slipping from his hand.

Armaan suddenly hugged abhira like his life depend on this hug, Abhira first got shocked. But soon respond to the hug and calm him down.

Abhira:-) (Lovingly ) Armaan what happened? 

Armaan:-)(Scared) Abhira It look I something is slipping from my hand, I am feeling scared.

Abhira:-) (Lovingly) Armaan look toward me. (Both have an eyelock), Nothing is going to happen bad. You are here, Rohit are here. So nothing bad will happen.

Armaan feel little relieved and smile weakly. Armaan again hugged abhira.

After 5 mins both came out of hug  and armaan left. 

Abhira waved bye to armaan.

After some time, Abhira remember that Rohit was looking lost. So she goes to him. 

In Rohit Room, 

Rohit have Ruhi's pic and talking to her pic teary eyed.

Ruhi toh yeh wajah hai tumhari khoi huyi hasi ki. Arrey mein toh tumse pyaar karta tha agar tum mujhe ek baar bolti naa ki tum armaan bhai se pyaar karti ho toh mein khushi khushi tumhare raaste se hat jaata. Tumne mere pyaar ko itna kamzoor samjha hai. Areey ek baar dost samjh kar hi Bata deti. Naa tumne aur naa bhai ne mujhe bataya tum aur bhai toh meri ki sabse important part ho. Aap dono ki khushi ke liye toh mein apni jaan bhi de sakta hu but aap logo ne mujhe dhoka diya.... Nhi -Nhi sirf mujhe hi nhi abhira bhabhi ko bhi dhoka diya aap logo ne.... kaise... kaise kar sakte aap dono yeh sab humare saath aap dono ne mera dil ko tod diya.. .... tod diya. Abhira bhabhi ko jab pata chalega ki bhai aur tum ek dusre se pyaar karte ho toh unka toh dil toot....

Thudddd

Rohit heard the voice of something breaking. Rohit got shocked to see Abhira there.

Abhira eyes are filled with tears and she felt like her world collapse in just fraction of seconds.

Rohit came toward her but abhira run away to her room and locked. Rohit ran after her and knocked the door many times but she didn't open.

Rohit:-) (Worried) Bhabhi... Bhabhi darwaaza kholo bhabhi ... please bhabhi darwaaza Khote nhi toh mein tod dunga.... bhabhi please kuch galat mat Karna bhabhi...

Abhira:-) (Crying ) Rohit... Tum jao mujhe abhi kisi se baat nhi karni hai .... please mujhe akela chodo ...

Rohit:-) (Worried) Nhi bhabhi I won't leave you... please open the door.

Abhira:-)(Wiping her tear harshly) I promise I won't do anything wrong just give some time Rohit... I promise.....

Rohit:-) (Sadly& broken) OK bhabhi .... please take of yourself....

Abhira fall on the floor and cried silently....

That it for today guys...

I hope you guys will like it.

Please like it and give me your valuable feedback. And tell me also whether I should write more or not.

I will try to complete in 4 to 5 parts. I haven't return permanently buy just thought to write this idea.

Till the next update bye guys..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ariyashivya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

amazing story 👍☺️

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good start ! thank you

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

Hii guys,

Many of you know me, Myself is Palak Varshney. I know I left watty 2 year ago leaving my incomplete stories for which I heartily apologise. But seeing Abhimaan's story A plot strike in my mind and I couldn't able to stop myself from writing this. So I am writing this. I don't know whether anyone would read this or not but I still I am writing if you like this then I am really thankful to you.

So now not wasting more time let's start.

So the plot is not related to current track, it's just my imagination. I want to clear something, 

Dadisaa, Vidya, kajal And Manisha had gone to Jaipur in Dadisaa's relative function.

Sanjay had gone to Delhi for a case while Manoj is in Bikaner. Madhav is also on a mission. Aryan and Krish is not home while Charu and Kiara have exam so they had gone to her friend's house and Ruhi is in goenka's house because Manish is sick. So only Armaan, Abhira and Rohit are at home.

The story start in Poddar house,

Armaan :-) (Shouting)  Abhira where is my Passport.

Abhira:-) (from kitchen & shouting) In your Cupboard's left drawer.

Armaan take his passport and came down with his bag.

Abhira was making food for him and Armaan was checking his things last time just then he remember he left his one file. Rohit also came down.

Rohit:-) (As always in happy mood) So bhai Ready to go lucknow?

Armaan:-) Yes, I am ready But just forget a file. I will go and bring it.

Just then Abhira came with food,

Abhira:-) Armaan have your breakfast fastly otherwise you will get late.

Armaan:-) OK I will be back in two mins as I forget a file in room. 

Rohit:-) Bhai Timeout ! Tell me your file colour I will bring it and you just have your breakfast which bhabhi made for you with so much love.

Abhira get shocked first then get shy.

Armaan:-) (Little embarrassed) Blu.. Blue Colour.

Rohit :-) OK.

Rohit left. 

Abhira serve food to armaan.

Scene shift to Abhimaan's room,

Rohit look for the file and saw the file on table and hurriedly took it and another diary fell from table and Ruhi's pic fall from it.

Rohit:-) (Suprised)  Why Roohi's photo is kept in this diary?? 

Rohit open the diary and saw a dried rose.

Rohit start reading,

Ruhi I want to give this rose to you but that moment never came. But now you belong to someone else, I have no right over you or any right to give you. I will keep this rose with myself for forever as a token of our incomplete love story but remember always this heart beat for you and only for you. 

Your Armaan.

Rohit eyes filled with tear. He felt like someone had teared his heart in two parts. He feels so suffocated. He remember how sad ruhi look after their marriage,  her uncomfortableness.

On the other hand,

Armaan:-)  Why it is taking so much time  to Rohit to come?

Abhira:-)  I will see. You just finish your breakfast.

Abhira came to room and saw Rohit lost. 

Abhira:-)( Little worried) Rohit! What happened. Did you find the file. 

Rohit:-) (Stand up abruptly and controllinghis emotions) Actually Bhabhi! Meri ek bahut poorane dost ka call aaya tha toh kuch baat yaad aagyi wahi soch raha tha  Aap yeh file bhai ki de dengi.

Abhira:-) (Little suspicious)  ok.

Rohit left from there. Abhira goes downstairs and gives the file to Armaan.

Abhira:-) Armaan here is your file.

Armaan:-) Thank you!

Armaan start leaving but feel like something is slipping from his hand.

Armaan suddenly hugged abhira like his life depend on this hug, Abhira first got shocked. But soon respond to the hug and calm him down.

Abhira:-) (Lovingly ) Armaan what happened? 

Armaan:-)(Scared) Abhira It look I something is slipping from my hand, I am feeling scared.

Abhira:-) (Lovingly) Armaan look toward me. (Both have an eyelock), Nothing is going to happen bad. You are here, Rohit are here. So nothing bad will happen.

Armaan feel little relieved and smile weakly. Armaan again hugged abhira.

After 5 mins both came out of hug  and armaan left. 

Abhira waved bye to armaan.

After some time, Abhira remember that Rohit was looking lost. So she goes to him. 

In Rohit Room, 

Rohit have Ruhi's pic and talking to her pic teary eyed.

Ruhi toh yeh wajah hai tumhari khoi huyi hasi ki. Arrey mein toh tumse pyaar karta tha agar tum mujhe ek baar bolti naa ki tum armaan bhai se pyaar karti ho toh mein khushi khushi tumhare raaste se hat jaata. Tumne mere pyaar ko itna kamzoor samjha hai. Areey ek baar dost samjh kar hi Bata deti. Naa tumne aur naa bhai ne mujhe bataya tum aur bhai toh meri ki sabse important part ho. Aap dono ki khushi ke liye toh mein apni jaan bhi de sakta hu but aap logo ne mujhe dhoka diya.... Nhi -Nhi sirf mujhe hi nhi abhira bhabhi ko bhi dhoka diya aap logo ne.... kaise... kaise kar sakte aap dono yeh sab humare saath aap dono ne mera dil ko tod diya.. .... tod diya. Abhira bhabhi ko jab pata chalega ki bhai aur tum ek dusre se pyaar karte ho toh unka toh dil toot....

Thudddd

Rohit heard the voice of something breaking. Rohit got shocked to see Abhira there.

Abhira eyes are filled with tears and she felt like her world collapse in just fraction of seconds.

Rohit came toward her but abhira run away to her room and locked. Rohit ran after her and knocked the door many times but she didn't open.

Rohit:-) (Worried) Bhabhi... Bhabhi darwaaza kholo bhabhi ... please bhabhi darwaaza Khote nhi toh mein tod dunga.... bhabhi please kuch galat mat Karna bhabhi...

Abhira:-) (Crying ) Rohit... Tum jao mujhe abhi kisi se baat nhi karni hai .... please mujhe akela chodo ...

Rohit:-) (Worried) Nhi bhabhi I won't leave you... please open the door.

Abhira:-)(Wiping her tear harshly) I promise I won't do anything wrong just give some time Rohit... I promise.....

Rohit:-) (Sadly& broken) OK bhabhi .... please take of yourself....

Abhira fall on the floor and cried silently....

That it for today guys...

I hope you guys will like it.

Please like it and give me your valuable feedback. And tell me also whether I should write more or not.

I will try to complete in 4 to 5 parts. I haven't return permanently buy just thought to write this idea.

Till the next update bye guys..

hurrom thumbnail

Amazing.... Do continue.. 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful start. I am curious to read more how rohit and abhira help each other after learning the truth. Please write more 

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyashivya

amazing story 👍☺️

thank you dear 😊

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Wonderful start. I am curious to read more how rohit and abhira help each other after learning the truth. Please write more 

Thank you I will update soon ☺️ 😊 

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: hurrom

Amazing.... Do continue.. 

Thank you 😊 

I will update soon 😊

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangana

Good start ! thank you

Thank you 😊 

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 2 

Hii guys,

First of thank you so much for all your appreciation. It means a lot to me. Thank you so much.

So let's continue the story,

Scene start in goenka's house,

Ruhi's look and saree 👇

Ruhi:-) B Nanu here is your medicine.Take it fastly otherwise you will fell more sick.

Manish:-) (keeping hand on her head) Jiski itni pyaari beti ho woh bimaar kaise ho sakta hai. Ab mein bilkul thik hu par mein jaanta hu tu tab tak nhi maanegi jab thik mein dalai naa lu toh dekh mein kha Raha hu medicine.

Manish eat his medicine. 

Manish:-) Chal ab tu thak gyi hogi jaa kar soo jaa.

Ruhi nods and left to her room.

Ruhi comes to her room, and saw her phone there. She remember that since when she had come home, she didn't got time to message Rohit. She saw that Rohit didn't send good night message to her as it was a ritual between them to send good night if they are not together. And Rohit never forget to message her even if he is in his toughest busy schedule, so what happened today. Ruhi feel odd. She feels like something bad is waiting for her. So she called him 7 times hut he didn't picked up his call. She felt really uneasy but ignored it thinking may be he forget.

(Ruhi and Rohit had become good friends who share their college stories, Good Habits, Bad habits, trauma, funny moments, their likes and dislikes,  everything)

Then Ruhi looked over the sky which shining with it's beautiful stars and moon. She smiles remembering how much Rohit loves to sit under shining stars.

Then her eyes fell on Aarohi' pic and a lone tear came in her eyes.

Taking Aarohi's pic in her hand,

Matashree today I am feeling really scared. I don't know why. I wish you could be here and I just hugged you so tightly like I used to do in childhood. I am really missing you mata shree. You know what matashree  6 month ago I got married to Rohit, at that I couldn't understand Rohit's golden heart. He had really a golden heart which make him special. But matashree I am so confused toward my feelings. I used to say that I love armaan but now he didn't matters to me. I even saw him having coffee with abhira, they go for shopping and even had small cute gesture but they didn't affect me. But when I saw Rohit with one of his friend Riddhi happily and closely I just couldn't control my anger and felt like killing that girl. So please help me matashree, tell me whom I love matashree. Is that love which I felt for armaan in masoorie or Is that love which I felt for Rohit? Please help me matashree please......

Ruhi start crying just then she heard a voice which she misses since last 20 years.

Ruhi:-) (shocked) Matashree.....

Ruhi saw aarohi standing there smiling,

Ruhi run and hugged her matashree and felt the peace after so many years, she cried in her matashree's arm.

Ruhi:-) (Crying and cracking voice) Why Matashree.... Why did... you leave me? I missed you so much matashree. Please don't ever leave me matashree...  please.

Aarohi:-) (Calming her down) No beta! I am here only. I am with you always. Never thought that you are alone. And why you think you are alone. You have B.Nanu,B. Nani, C.maa and Poddar's Too. And most importantly you have Rohit, your best friend and your life partner. You are so lucky that you got a partner like Rohit who love you so much.

Ruhi:-) (Sadly) Matashree but I am so confused about my feelings I really don't know whom I love. When I had gone on that trip I instantly liked armaan. I promised him that I will always love him but now I don't feel pain seeing with Abhira.

Aarohi:-) (Smilingly) Beta you are just confused. Let me clear your confusion. Just breathe in and calm yourself. (Ruhi does the same) Now just close your eyes (Ruhi did the same) Now thing about happiness and love that you always wanted. (Ruhi did the same) Now tell me whom face is coming infront of your eyes.

Ruhi:-) (Smiling widely) Rohit...

Aarohi:-) (Smiling) See you got your answers.

Ruhi :-) (Smilingly dreamingly) Yes... Yes...I am in love with Rohit....Thank you matashree for clearing my confusion.

Ruhi:-) (Confused) But matashree then what was that I feel for Armaan.

Aarohi:-) (Smilingly) Beta it was just infatuation. You know what When I was young and met your poppy then even I thought that I am in love with him but that was not true. Your papa told me the meaning of true love and  happiness. Even after Neil's death I still love him and that's happen with you. So just understand your feelings and reciprocates it to your love. And always remember that I am with you beta.

Ruhi:-) (Happily) I understand matashree,  thank you for making me understand.

As Ruhi goes to hug aarohi she disappeared. 

Ruhi looked toward sky and says thank you matashree.... and open Rohit's photo and cares his photo and says Thank you Rohit for coming in my life and taught me the meaning of love.... Your care and patience made me fall in love with you... I will come soon to you and will tell you my feelings.

She hugged his pic and sleep peacefully. 

On the other hand ,

In Poddar House,

It has been three hours since abhira locked herself.

Abhira was sitting in her room, Her face was looking Pale and have tear marks. She was feeling suffocated.

Abhira's POV

Why.... Why.... Why always me. Whenever I love someone you snatch away from me god.... first papa then mumma and now armaan tooo. Nothing is left in my life. Why you do this with me.... Why....

Abhira POV ended. 

In Rohit Room,

Rohit was looking teary eyed at Ruhi pics but just then he remember about abhira.

Rohit's POV

How can I forget about Abhira bhabhi. I have my family to share my pain but she don't have any. She hadn't had food also. How can I be so selfish...

Rohit POV ended.

Rohit goes to kitchen made hot chocolate and pasta.

Food👇

And take the food to Abhira's room and knocked.

Rohit:-) (trying to be happy) Bhabhi please open the door. Bhabhi I know you can't control hunger, so please open the door. See what I had made for you... Your favourite Pasta and Rohit's special hot chocolate..

No response.

Rohit:-) Bhabhi you have my swear please open the door...

Door opened.

Rohit saw Abhira's Condition and give her water and she drinked it.

Rohit:-) (Trying to cheer her up) Bhabhi I am so hungry and you know naa I don't like it food alone, so please accompany me. 

Abhira served Rohit and herself.

And both eaten their food silently.

After sometime both sitted in solitude.

Rohit :-) (Trying to happy) Bhabhi how is the food.

Abhira:-) Good.

Abhira:-) (Without any emotion) Rohit you don't have to pretend infront of me. 

Now what will you do because my marriage is a deal so I am going to divorce him. 

Saying this a lone tear escaped from her eyes but she roughly cleaned it. Rohit saw it.

Rohit:-) (Shocked) Bhabh....

Abhira:-) (interrupting) Abhira.... now I am not your bhabhi anymore.

Rohit:-) (shocked again) But bhabhi I saw care and love in bhai's eye. 

Abhira:-) (Chuckled) Rohit woh toh Maine bhi Ruhi ki aankho mein tumhare liye dekha tha but woh bhi jhoot Niklas ussi tarah armaan ki aankho bhi jhoot bol rahi hai.... (Tear canes in her eye) Pata hai Rohit mujhe pata tha humari shaadi deal hai Jesse ek din Khatami hona hi tha but I thought ki atleast hum friend toh hai but I was terribly wrong kyuki armaan ne mujhe kabhi friend mana hi nhi .... agar mana hota toh atleast mujhe sach batate.... par unhone woh bhi nhi kiya.... but mere liye unki khushi important hai aur unki khushi ruhi hai..... So I am going to move away from his path...

Rohit understand her feelings because he is going through the same.

Abhira:-) (Not breaking down) But yeh mere saath hi kyu hota hai Rohit.... 

Rohit hugged Abhira like hugging a small sister and comfort her.

Abhira:-) (Coming out of his hug) Tum kya karoge Rohit.

Rohit:-) (Tear brimming in his eyes) I will divorce Ruhi and will make her married to armaan bhai.... aur aap aakeli nhi ho aapka yeh bhai hai naa aapke saath hamesha.

Hearing this abhira get tears in her eyes and hugged Rohit tightly.

Abhira:-) (Crying) Mujhe yaha se jana Hai Rohit.... I want to go away from here.  Please Rohit mujhe kahi aur bhej do please....

Rohit:-) Keeping hand on abhira head ) Don't cry abhira... I will take you away from here but before that we have to complete a work. So I will make arrangements of it and then I will take you away from here. Give two mins.

Rohit message someone.... His reply came OK sir your work will done till tomorrow morning.....

Rohit:-) (To Abhira) Baat ho gayi hai Kal subha tak kaam ho jayega....

That's it for today guys.

Sorry if you guys didn't like it. But I will try to write better next time.

Till the next update bye guys....