Short story- Her shattered heart part 6 updated

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Hii guys, 

An idea popped in my mind so I am writing don't know whether I will be able to complete it or not but just a try.

One point to be remember the Scene will start from the time when Armaan told that abhira don't show her face to anyone.

So let's begin,

Armaan:-) (Angrily) Abhira please don't show neither me nor anyone else your face.

Saying this armaan left Angrily. Abhira fallen and cried non-stop.

Abhira:-) (Crying) Mumma... Mumma my love story left incompleted. You used to say that my partner will love me but Armaan hates me mumma. No one loves me here. Why did you left me alone. Mumma I am feeling so much pain in my heart. Today everything is looking so illogical. I never supported charu, I even warned her but she didn't listened to me. You trust me naa mumma... 

Abhira thought for some seconds then told herself while Wiping her tears,

Mumma used to say that when you love someone then do selflessly, so I will give armaan what he wanted from me. I will go away from his life. I  am his responsibility which I  forget but now I got reality check that I am just his responsibility and now I will go away from his life which he wanted. He didn't want to see My face then I won't show him my face.

Abhira was going toward the room when Vidya stopped her 

Vidya:-) (Lovingly) Beta! I know how all the family scolded you, speak bad about your mother has broken you, hurted you but don't worry soon all things will be on their right place. Just give everyone some time and always remember you this mother is with you and I am always here to support you.

Hearing some soothing words and specially Mother, abhira hugged Vidya and cried. Vidya consoled her and give some water to drink. 

Then abhira told that she will go office tomorrow a little early and will come late and Vidya knowing that abhira need time, so Vidya agreed.

Scene shift to Armaan's room,

Abhira put blanket on herself and slept off determindly.

After sometime armaan came and saw abhira already slept off. He too slept.

Next morning,

Armaan waked up and saw Abhira missing. He looked for her but didn't find her just them Vidya came and told her that Abhira had left for office early and in anger armaan didn't said anything and get ready for office.

In Abhira's office, 

Abhira went to Dev cabin and informed him that He should not talk about charu to him and behave professionally with each other.

Dev reluctantly agreed.

In night,  

Poddar house, 

Armaan came home and directly went to his room but saw it empty. Armaan changed his clothes and went downstairs to have his food. Everyone is silently having his food and dinner armaan asked his mother about abhira who informed him that abhira will come home late she had already informed her. Armaan felt angry that she didnt informed him and went to his room and start Waiting for her but he slept off while reading a book. 

Abhira came around 12 in night saw Vidya Waiting for her and Vidya asked her why she got late. Abhira informed that she was working on a case that is why she got late. Then Vidya heated the food and made abhira eat food with  her own hands. It bring tears in Abhira's eyes and she hugged Vidya tightly. Abhira then went to her room and slept off.

This process goes on for two days.

The youngerster gang was missing their abhira bhabhi as they didn't saw her from last two days.  On the other hand, Armaan too was missing her.

Armaan PoV,

Abhira where are you? I know I have sad a lot to you but that doesn't mean that you will behave like this with me. This room looks so lifeless without you. I know you will come late today also but I will wait for you.

Armaan reached his home,  he was about to go to his room but Vidya told her that abhira had went out of city for a week. Hearing this armaan felt very bad and sad that abhira left for a week and that too without informing her. He had planned to cheer her mood up but now nothing can happen. He went to his room which was filled with Abhira's memory and he can't stay in that room without her, so he decided to go jodhpur, which he was supposed to go 5 days for a case. 

So he soon packed his bag, informed Vidya and left. After 2 hours of driving he reached jodhpur and booked a room in hotel, He decided to meet a person, who is also the witness of the case but when he reached the restaurant to meet that person what he saw, made him froze at his place.

That's it guys.

Do comments whether you want me to continue or not.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Love it. Good Abhira is ignoring Armaan. He deserves it. 

Please continue soon

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely 

We can't get peace in show.... that's why healing our heart to the forum 

Continue plzzzz 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes please continue 

Loved reading abhira response and treatment towards armaan 

Please update soon 

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hii guys,

So as you all want me to continue, so here you go.

Armaan saw Abhira with a guy eating dinner Happily, he was about to go to them but was stopped by manager.

Manager:-) Sorry Sir, you can't go there? That is special area for couples. And as you are alone, So I can't let you go there.

Armaan:-) (Pointing toward ABHIRA irritatingly) Then how can you let her go.

Manager:-) (Smiling) Sir she is with her husband Mr. Raghav Rajput.

Armaan:-) (Shocked and angry) What!

Manager:-) Yes! They are Mr. And Mrs. Raghav Rajput.

Saying this Manager left and armaan was looking toward Abhira who was sitting with Raghav and eating her food with light smile.

So here is a new entry 

Raghav Rajput 

Colleague of Abhira as well as best friend. 

Raghav's look

Abhira's look 

Armaan Pov,

I am shocked to see Abhira with a guy. And why she came here with him and that too as Mrs. Rajput. Did she forget that she is my wife, Mrs. Abhira Armaan Poddar. How can she do this. I am her husband not that cheap. What if I am her deal husband. Husband is husband. She shouldn't have done this. And why she is laughing so much. And why that whatever keep hand on Abhira's hand. I need to talk to her.

On Abhira's Side,

Abhira:-) (Pretending to be very happy) Raghav it is very awkward for me. I am not feeling comfortable.

Raghav:-) (Assuring her by keeping hand on her hand) I know that it is difficult for you but to arrange evidence we have to do it. We have to keep on that Girl and boy, So we have do it.

Abhira smiles lightly.

Just then The Host announced Couple dance and the one on whom Raghavand Abhira was keeping eye went on dance floor, so Raghav also asked her for dance which abhira accept reluctantly.

Both were dancing very nicely so that no one can suspect them as this case is really important for them and they can't do even a small mistake. So they pretend  like a happy couple and dance as well.

Armaan's Pov,

Why that cheap took my wife on dance floor and Why the hell Abhira a certain his dance offer. Is she gone mad? I swear I want to punch him so badly that he even forget who he is? I just hate this guy.

On Abhira side,

She was not liking to dance this closely with someone other than armaan but she can't do anything.

She goes into the flashback, 

Dev called Abhira mad Raghav in his cabin and informed them about the case in which 50 girls were sold in foreign countries by a team of a girl and a boy and now they had their next target in jodhpur, so you both have to work together and collect as much as you can

Abhira and Raghav :-) OK Sir

Abhira came out if flashback As the crowd clapped. Both smiled lightly and went back to their seat. Bith were very cautiously observing the suspected girl and boy just then host announced Couple of th day

Host: So Couple of the day is Mr. And Mrs. Raghav Rajput.

Hearing it Abhira, Armaan and Raghav were shocked.  Abhira and Raghav took the award and smiled looking at the camera.

On the other hand, 

Armaan was boiling in anger looking at the Couple of the day. He literally want to beat Raghav blue and black but he don't know why he was feeling this way. What irritated him more is the smile of Abhira. He was feeling really bad as abhira was smiling looking toward Raghav.

Armaan :-) (To himself Angrily) I have to talked to Abhira. What the hell is she doing? Why she is Pretending to be Raghav's wife when actually she is my wife. I have to talk to her... I have to talk to her.

Abhira and Raghav soon left from there and armaan followed and luckily he is in same hotel in which Abhira and Raghav were staying. He was following them when they entered in a room and closed the door....

That's it guys for today. 

I hope you guys will like it.

Do comments 

Till the next update bye guys 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome FF. I hope this time he doesn't baselessly accuse  her without explanation and if he does Raghav rips him to shreds. 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

what a plot, do continue please

His misery is smiley32

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome story 

Please continue soon 

HeyyBabyy008 thumbnail

Loved reading it. Plz continue the story smiley31

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome