Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

The most beautiful part of this drama are the Characters. Salaar and Emaan.

I like Zain too. Like there are toxic characters but positive characters are seen well enough.

Tbh, I am loving Emaan and her dynamics with Salaar. She is flawed but at times you can understand where she is coming from.

Emaan's relationship with Zain is developing beautifully and it might come off cringe and all but its good to see a man genuinely accepting the girl as she is without expecting her to change. That's the beauty of their relationship I feel. It's so hard to find a man like Zain. He's a cutie.

Where as with Salaar, its all about Growth and growth! We all know Salaar loves her for whoever she is. I am sure he doesn't want to change her and He doesn't mind her but he also doesn't let her step all over him at times. Banda palat ke jawaab deta hai which he doesn't have courage to do with his family. So it shows how much Emaan does affect him. Also, Salaar does put Emaan into dilemma and widens her perspective regarding relationship and stuff just like we saw in the last episode with him questioning her about his happiness as well. We understand why Emaan said what she said, she did came off as little snobbish, but she was left baffled at his question.

With Emaan Salaar finds courage and with Salaar Emaan finds broad perspective and that not everything is white and black. There's growth and depth in their relationship which is somewhat missing in Emaan and Zain's relationship. Tbh, their relationship looks like one side acceptance. 

That's why I am rooting more for Salaar and Emaan. Salaar is adorable. His character is such that you just want to hug him and tell him that he is amazing and everything is going to be okay. Sherry is doing really good. It's soo good to see a ML who is a green flag.smiley27

At the same time I have noticed that Salaar has a very sweet relationship with Emaan's father which Zain doesn't, Like I don't think there hasn't been any detailed or any kind of proper interaction between them and ofcourse I know why is it. Its not Zain's fault but somehow it does give Salaar an upper hand! It's heartwarming to see ML having sweet relationship with FL's father. I hope Salaar becomes their support and backbone in future! 

Also hoping that they don't butcher Zain's character because he is soo well written and may he finds someone who needs him for who he is and he accepts her for who she is.

Also the mystery surrounding Salaar's past is soo well done that it actually intrigues you till the end. I hope they will properly execute it.

May the odds be in your favour, Radd! smiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yeah he said it in jest that if you lie to me then I will put a court case on you in future for dhoka and all thatsmiley36 so I am guessing it has a lot to do with Zain really coming back for proper full blown revenge..till at some point he will come to know his mother was the problem for real. 

So it most likely a foreshadow. I have noticed many foreshadowing going on in the same time. 

Yeah. I do think Zain will be bitter with Imaan thinking that she betrayed him and might come for revenge too, but most likely his bitterness will vanish once gets to know the real thing. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Is it only me who thought that Imaan father was sad when Salaar announced he is leaving and is getting married. I think he likes Salaar a lot. Also, noticed that both Salaar and Imaan don't  have mother but have father who are completely  opposite.

Originally posted by: mala06

Is it only me who thought that Imaan father was sad when Salaar announced he is leaving and is getting married. I think he likes Salaar a lot. Also, noticed that both Salaar and Imaan don't  have mother but have father who are completely  opposite.

Yeah he looked sad, maybe because he does not want to loose a friend like salaar. 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Radd is super fun! I watched a bunch of episodes in one go. 

Emaan was out for blood when she exposed her brother in law. It was too good but I also understood her father's concern. It was only when he said that the situation could have gotten out of hand..what would your future in laws think then? Emaan and I realized only then that there was scope for a disaster smiley17

So, Emaan makes mistakes, apologizes, is not indifferent, is very real so I really like her.

Her gafe with Salaar was upsetting..where she says kyo goongi hai kya and he says haa and sunai bhi nahi deta. I liked that scene a lot. There's so much more to Salaar and Emaan is quick to judge but then she also ponders on it.

Zain is a weak link. The actor, I mean. Zain as a character is quite nice but the acting is đź‘Ž 

Zain's mother is a good villain. She's smart and the way she's playing the game is đź‘Ź 

I especially liked how she told Emaan's brother in law that ye movie toh nahi ki main paise doon..we'll break the marriage for zaini sukoon and dil ka chain smiley36

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Asma Abbas is my favorite baddie so far but also I don’t entirely dig how they “villainized” her very real issues regarding boundaries when it comes to her son. A real issue in our society where main decision making and agency is given to the in laws and the mother is merely the babysitter. So … I feel they took something that’s very prevalent and real and gave it an evil spin. 

The issues with her and her sister in law kind of make her sympathetic. To convert that into an ego game and revenge game is kind of twisted. I like that she’s not mahaan bahu and is giving it back but also by using her son as the means to “win” completely downplays her main issue. You sympathize with her but the writer clearly doesn’t want you to lol 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Asma Abbas is my favorite baddie so far but also I don’t entirely dig how they “villainized” her very real issues regarding boundaries when it comes to her son. So … I feel they took something that’s very prevalent and real and gave it an evil spin. 

You sympathize with her but the writer clearly doesn’t want you to lol 

Yeah she's right about boundaries and how all relationships deserve some privacy, even a mother-son relationship. This is a real issue where people spout unsolicited advice all the time to mothers in order to "help" them. 

But this would be too subtle for a drama lol. So, of course she has been villainized to make her look evil. The sympathy (if any) needs to be nipped in the bud swiftly which is exactly what's being done smiley36