Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yayyy!!!! I knew it !!!! Hibas shows never flops. She is the ultimate commercial queen. The show deserves it too.

Also, I have noticed the YouTube views are slowly but steadily increasing.

yes it is , the first episode is already at 7 mil I think..more number of people are watching and praising it on Social as wellsmiley32 its definitely going to be a superhit..smiley20

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Yayyy!!!! I knew it !!!! Hibas shows never flops. She is the ultimate commercial queen. The show deserves it too.

This, JEJ and BRKRJ saved Ary and brought it's glory days

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tgota92

- Zain’s mom also isn’t completely dark. She has some regret she’ll be doing something bad to her obedient and loving son. But it’s an ego game for her right now. I’m sure there’s a redemption arc down the road. I do think Zain will eventually end up with that girl he rejected- Salaar’s step sister, the one his mom chose for him in the first place 😂 Irony 

- maybe there’s more to the Salaar backstory than just the accidental arsonist angle. As a kid he might have bought the false blame but now? Idk … I feel his perspective should have shifted a bit instead of still accepting whatever he’s told is true. Especially with a sister who insists he take a second look 

At first, I did feel bit pity that she regrets not being with Zain due to her health issues & her SIL raising her son. I do blame her husband somewhat for this demeanor for always abeting his sister in her every decision, even when it comes to Zain. Both Zain & his father behave too lightly with her. But, now its just gotten into her mind to extract revenge, esp from her SIL.  

Salaar's bg definitely is beyond him being blamed for burning his mother in the fire. Let's see how the makers shed some light on this. Iman giving him attitude in the store was bit too much. 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A lot has to do with the story as well. The show is genuinely gripping. Plus the characters are well written especially the leads.

Also, makers have smartly used Salaar and mystery surrounding him and his family in a very smart way which has made the audience even more hooked and intrigued. 

I myself started watching coz I was intrigued by Salaar. Sheheryar is really impressive in it along with Hiba. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ab mujhse yeh zain nahin bardarsht ho raha... He doesn't have any grey to be interesting and neither is he as fantastic as humaara pyaara shehram... He is just a token good guy that needs to leave so that the story can START

Imaan does give a judgemental, selfish vibe both with respect to salaar and savera.. Hopefully we'll see growth from both sides - salaar getting confident and imaan developing empathy... Shadi karo jaldi... Aur unn haveli waalon ki band bajao.. 

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Ab mujhse yeh zain nahin bardarsht ho raha... He doesn't have any grey to be interesting and neither is he as fantastic as humaara pyaara shehram... He is just a token good guy that needs to leave so that the story can START

Imaan does give a judgemental, selfish vibe both with respect to salaar and savera.. Hopefully we'll see growth from both sides - salaar getting confident and imaan developing empathy... Shadi karo jaldi... Aur unn haveli waalon ki band bajao.. 

I do agree. Salaar character is so intriguing that Zain do seems pheeka. Imaan character has been shown judgmental. Even her father said that sometimes he feels scared of her rashness. So, its definitely her character trait. I do think though she does empathize after knowing her mistakes.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

A lot has to do with the story as well. The show is genuinely gripping. Plus the characters are well written especially the leads.

Also, makers have smartly used Salaar and mystery surrounding him and his family in a very smart way which has made the audience even more hooked and intrigued. 

I myself started watching coz I was intrigued by Salaar. Sheheryar is really impressive in it along with Hiba. 

Yeah. But, I don't think Syra would have brought this much trps. Hiba has been fav of trps audience for a long time. Sometimes even badly written shows do perform well especially GEO ones. So, its good to see well written shows getting good ratings.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

This, JEJ and BRKRJ saved Ary and brought it's glory days

Yeah. I liked that ARY are not bringing toxic males. All male leads of ARY shows are green flag. Such a nice change.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yes it is , the first episode is already at 7 mil I think..more number of people are watching and praising it on Social as wellsmiley32 its definitely going to be a superhit..smiley20

The first episode has 8M views nowsmiley27. Yeah. I see quiet buzz in social media and do think it will be sleeper hit online just like Parizaad was.

Waiting for Jaan Nisaar now. If it too has good storyline then it has potential to break recors.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah. But, I don't think Syra would have brought this much trps. Hiba has been fav of trps audience for a long time. Sometimes even badly written shows do perform well especially GEO ones. So, its good to see well written shows getting good ratings.

I personally do not think that an actor can solely be responsible for a show's success. If this was the case then stars would have never given a flop. 

Hopefully, Radd will continue to be solid till the very end.