Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. I liked that ARY are not bringing toxic males. All male leads of ARY shows are green flag. Such a nice change.

yes Ary on the way to undo some stuff smiley36 IDK why I feel they gave some kinda instruction manual to all writers..please write good guys out for next 6-9 months...feel free to make women rude thoughsmiley36 Bechara Salaar is Shehram lite as well.smiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: anshvi

I personally do not think that an actor can solely be responsible for a show's success. If this was the case then stars would have never given a flop. 

Hopefully, Radd will continue to be solid till the very end. 

Even Hibas Tere ishq ke naam had high trps (10+) despite storyline not being that good. So, I do think actors can influence trps. 

I hope so too. i hope its storyline is as good as it is in the beginning.

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yes Ary on the way to undo some stuff smiley36 IDK why I feel they gave some kinda instruction manual to all writers..please write good guys out for next 6-9 months...feel free to make women rude thoughsmiley36 Bechara Salaar is Shehram lite as well.smiley36

Yeah. Have to appreciate them as most of the hits lately has been toxic guys so its more risky to bring good boys.

I am loving both bechara Salaar and Shehraam.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Even Hibas Tere ishq ke naam had high trps (10+) despite storyline not being that good. So, I do think actors can influence trps. 

I hope so too. i hope its storyline is as good as it is in the beginning.

If this was the case then Mahira, Sajal, Iqra's etc. Projects would have never flopped. Anyway to each his own.

I never give the sole credit of a project to one particular actor coz i don't believe that one single actor can be responsible for a show's fate.

Rest, like I said, to each his own.

Here, I hope the show won't take a nosedive when it comes to the story. I want Radd to get great ratings along with delivering a quality show and story.

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: anshvi

If this was the case then Mahira, Sajal, Iqra's etc. Projects would have never flopped. Anyway to each his own.

I never give the sole credit of a project to one particular actor coz i don't believe that one single actor can be responsible for a show's fate.

Rest, like I said, to each his own.

Here, I hope the show won't take a nosedive when it comes to the story. I want Radd to get great ratings along with delivering a quality show and story.

I am just saying Hibas shows rarely flops,even with bad storyline and don't think the show won't be as much success as if Syra was in the show. Not discreding the work of writer who is also as much important as actors are.  Also, Sherry is doing a fabulous job. I like Arsalaan too. Everyone should be given credit.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I am just saying Hibas shows rarely flops,even with bad storyline and don't think the show won't be as much success as if Syra was in the show. Not discreding the work of writer who is also as much important as actors are.  Also, Sherry is doing a fabulous job. I like Arsalaan too. Everyone should be given credit.

There are few syra drama which were hit like Bilqees Kaur, Sinf e Ahan and Tanhaiyan S02 

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Zain-Emaan scene in episode 8 was cute :) This is an engaged couple..it is expected for them to be lovey dovey with each other openly..unless you are Usama and Zainab ..I know Priya wont mind it..so i can have fun at her expensesmiley37

Zain foreshadowing that he is going to trouble her in future with a court case..interesting?! 

Not much of Salaar in this episode but that scene between Emaan-Salaar was so good!

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Zain-Emaan scene in episode 8 was cute :) This is an engaged couple..it is expected for them to be lovey dovey with each other openly..unless you are Usama and Zainab ..I know Priya wont mind it..so i can have fun at her expensesmiley37

Zain foreshadowing that he is going to trouble her in future with a court case..interesting?! 

Not much of Salaar in this episode but that scene between Emaan-Salaar was so good!

Did he say sosmiley3? I think he will fall in love with Salaar sister while coming back to take revengesmiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Did he say sosmiley3? I think he will fall in love with Salaar sister while coming back to take revengesmiley36

yeah he said it in jest that if you lie to me then I will put a court case on you in future for dhoka and all thatsmiley36 so I am guessing it has a lot to do with Zain really coming back for proper full blown revenge..till at some point he will come to know his mother was the problem for real.