Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I just watched the ost so looks like the Faraz guy would r@pe Dua or something and her family would get to know about it then they'll disown her.

Then Noushervan will propose her for marriage and since she has nowhere to go, she'll accept his proposal. Looks quite entertaining, I think by the end of next week the actual story might get started.

Also neither his family would know about his second marriage nor Dua would know about his first marriage so that revelation plot would be interesting to watch.

I think Faraz will try to but it wouldn't happen. But by then her reputable will be tarnished & her father will kick her out. 

Yes, looks like Nosh won't tell her about his first marriage.Hence "Bewafa Teri Deewangi hai"

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 13 days ago

Director is mohsin Mirza not siraj ul Haque so you're saying that controversial thing 

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

hey people..can you please explain to me why the sister in law desi Martha was wed to Danish's character? i didn't understand that bit.. was it just so she won't move on and take the kids with her? or was there another reason..

I feel bad for her, she needs therapy to get rid of her unhealthy attachment and needs to give Baby Reindeer a divorce and marry someone else..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 12 days ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

hey people..can you please explain to me why the sister in law desi Martha was wed to Danish's character? i didn't understand that bit.. was it just so she won't move on and take the kids with her? or was there another reason..

I feel bad for her, she needs therapy to get rid of her unhealthy attachment and needs to give Baby Reindeer a divorce and marry someone else..

The baby reindeer reference is so apt for this. So yes the reason for kashmala getting married to naushervan was because his family wanted that girl to stay in that family so money and kids won’t go anywhere else. 

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

The baby reindeer reference is so apt for this. So yes the reason for kashmala getting married to naushervan was because his family wanted that girl to stay in that family so money and kids won’t go anywhere else. 

in these shows i wonder if these bahus even have family ..like the  Bhabhi in rah e junoon who used to get mistreated.. don't they have people who care about them? someone to tell them to get out of loveless marriage ..

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

in these shows i wonder if these bahus even have family ..like the  Bhabhi in rah e junoon who used to get mistreated.. don't they have people who care about them? someone to tell them to get out of loveless marriage ..

She’s obsessed with him and wanted to marry him because she loves him, he didn’t wanted to get married and requested her to stop this facade, but instead she chose to become a doormat. 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 10 days ago

Def agree with the statement...you should not put too much control and when you do, you need to explain why the control is necessary for their protection...