Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funcnv thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: prietyp

mu assumption is that panditjj already tied Dhaga on everyone, since Jhanak and ani came just now, he tied it on them only. 

What an understanding Sirji? ๐Ÿ˜œ But definitely logical explanation..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In between I thought of your post yesterday the minute Ani said kis Haq se in the episode ..wondering now if the writers are going to make them reuse each otherโ€™s dialogues too or what?๐Ÿ˜Š

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Funcnv thumbnail
It was quite funny when he touched the nose immediately subconsciously..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Funcnv

It was quite funny when he touched the nose immediately subconsciously..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yaa smiley37 in sudden serious fight this was like different fun smiley36 he pokes his nose a lot in her matters

Funcnv thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa smiley37 in sudden serious fight this was like different fun smiley36 he pokes his nose a lot in her matters

Thatโ€™s his lifeโ€™s mission..๐Ÿ˜œ

Edited by Funcnv - 14 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There was jealousy during shoot time. But during their argument I felt mix of anger, hatred and jealousy. And not just jealousy. I think reaction about jhanak talking about ani and arshi was natural as it was such a personal level attack. And with that he realized he was out of line the next moment. But so what ?! Janab continued to spew more nonsense after that also ๐Ÿ™„

Originally posted by: parna21

@Bold - I had a completely different view abt this

When he retaliated - it immediately reminded me of recent wedding day, where J mentions 'Arshi' & he shouted saying 'don't even take Arshi's name with ur mouth' - like she's too low and Arshi is this Goddess jiska naam lene ke bhi laayak nahi hai Jhanak

Even today, I felt the same. He thinks so low of Jhanak that she's not worthy of even mentioning his Luvv's name

Today, I felt he had more Anger/Hatred towards Jhanak than Jealousy (at least on his face). Looks like I am reading into this very differently than the rest smiley5

vira76 thumbnail

Thread #52, 39 notifications! You girls have been busy giving galiya to sirji all night long ! 

vira76 thumbnail
that was just Krushalโ€™s genius I guess ! 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Why should it be Rahul's job or Jhanak's job to clear his misunderstanding whether intentional or not? I'd rather not involve Rahul in this at all to clear Ani's doubts. 

Ani's realization for me has to come internally that he arrives at conclusions early as you hinted before. Otherwise, he will need proof from Jhanak and the other party every time something of this sort happens and it will be tiring to be a spouse/lover to someone like that tbh. 

He wouldn't, which is why when she goes MIA time would have passed which would put him in a disadvantage. With this temperament, Jhanak's friends won't help him either and he cannot ask Raina's or Tejas for his ego. 

These people have a better track record of covering loopholes unlike EK where cast members just vanish into thin air and whole pregnancy plots are left in limbo. I am sure they will come out eventually. 

Well said .

They don't have to clear anything at this stage . Jhanak and Anirudh know each other now well. His has said to his family too he knows her than them (when they boarded her the bus ).

They have strong emotional connect too.Till now how much ever they argue they still have stood for each other .

And now if Anirudh is showing trust issues , he should just go to hell and Jhanak should ignore him to the core.

Let him live in his imaginary world where Jhanak is happy with Aditya ( atleast there she is happy ) .

parna21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

There was jealousy during shoot time. But during their argument I felt mix of anger, hatred and jealousy. And not just jealousy. I think reaction about jhanak talking about ani and arshi was natural as it was such a personal level attack. And with that he realized he was out of line the next moment. But so what ?! Janab continued to spew more nonsense after that also ๐Ÿ™„

I guess tmrw will give me a clearer picture of his feelings.....apparently he doesn't leave right after hug as we saw today. He'll be thr n watch their dance too.....end part is almost always incomplete, next episode shows the full scene smiley44