Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Reddy family proved to be big flop.  They entered the show on 23rd March and show might get end by may end.  This  revamp will be shortest  i think in history of ITVsmiley37

Edited by Sunaina7 - 14 days ago
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Guys gossips reported no leap but Imlie will go off air next month. Guess this is it. 

Though we knew its coming but somewhere thoda hope tha Ki it may bounce back but abhi ye confirm news Se weird si feeling ho rahi.

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: joliefemme

How second week of may. Are they planning to launch a show between IPL or make the 8 and 9 pm show give 45 mins ke episodes? How many episodes do we complete? I want Imlie to do more than mhrw

we should reach 250 episodes by 20th May. I think MHRW had 246

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Reddy family proved to be big flop.  They entered the show on 23rd March and show might get end by may end.  This  revamp will be shortest  i think in history of ITVsmiley37

Is there still a way the team will give their best? 1 month of Sai and Adrija on our screens 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

I second that... Also true crime if anyone listens to them

Same to same.. Only Murders in the Building dekha hoga tumne? Selena Gomez one..

@sunaina... Suggest na horror and true crime podcasts?

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gags05

Same to same.. Only Murders in the Building dekha hoga tumne? Selena Gomez one..

@sunaina... Suggest na horror and true crime podcasts?

Yes, absolutely love it! Can't wait for next season, especially now that Meryl Streep is back for another season smiley42

also have you seen Boston Strangler on hotstar? Netflix pe to hundreds of options

Edited by Mrs_Darcy_Shree - 14 days ago
Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sai2311

Is there still a way the team will give their best? 1 month of Sai and Adrija on our screens 

Even after the off-air news,  technical team is really giving their best bro.. the banaras ghaat was re-created well for tv standards.
And hardly I have seen shows that are on the verge of off-air continue to deliver what best they can. The whole team slacks off usually. But guls technical team continues to give their 100% . So i do think they will give their best. Writing team was always the weakling since the beginning so its better to not expect anything.

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Though we knew its coming but somewhere thoda hope tha Ki it may bounce back but abhi ye confirm news Se weird si feeling ho rahi.

Aap log Holi vlog dekhko yaar.. Bhul jaao baaki sab kuch for a while ❤️

Bdw.. Any news of Sai's next project?

I am getting a feeling, he shall be taking a good break now.. since Imlie shoot me they hardly got any leaves..

Even Addy ka "soon" for holiday makes so much sense now.. 🥹

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Typically, I avoid watching ongoing serials and refrain from investing myself too deeply. However, Imlie has been a significant exception to my usual viewing habits.

Before starting season 3, I was watching Faltu, primarily for the lead actors and their on-screen banter. It was enjoyable until they assassinated the male lead's character. Despite its good TRPs, the show went off the air, likely due to being from a smaller production house. While it was disappointing, I wasn't devastated.

Entering into this season of Imlie, I anticipated similar vibes to the first two seasons, which I didn't mind. Though I hadn't followed them consistently, they featured some memorable scenes. The previous season seemed to lack the typical Gul show elements of angst and romance.

Initially, I had modest expectations, considering it merely a pastime. However, Sai and Adrija's chemistry completely captivated me. Given that it's a Gul show, I assumed it would run for at least 500+ episodes. I didn't expect it to go off the air this soon; it'll feel strange not having it as part of my routine, especially with summer starting. 

I'll miss seeing Sai and Adrija on screen, they really portrayed their characters with so much shiddhat. Regardless of how much time is left, whether it's a month or less, I'll remain positive. Afterward, I'll indulge in a rewatch of Imlie and Agastya's story, undoubtedly shedding tears along the way.

I don’t dare speak about how much I’ll miss y’all yet, because we still have some time left before our goodbyes. 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Aap log Holi vlog dekhko yaar.. Bhul jaao baaki sab kuch for a while ❤️

Bdw.. Any news of Sai's next project?

I am getting a feeling, he shall be taking a good break now.. since Imlie shoot me they hardly got any leaves..

Even Addy ka "soon" for holiday makes so much sense now.. 🥹

Holi vlog dekha jayega yrrr..

About sai ka next project guess he will surely gear Up for something.. He is workaholic so won't sit long without work.. But yes few days break hoga obviously...

About addy she too will be back on screen soon she is talented and hardworking so shall get some good project.

And yes deserve vacation they working continuously since 6,7 months toh should get little time to relax.