Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Part 4

Hii guys,

Sorry for late update.

Let's continue the story,

Armaan POV

Why I feel so jealous of that Raghav. Why I felt so insecure when I see Raghav and abhira together as Mr and Mrs. Rajput. Why I felt to punch Raghav when   he called abhira cutie pie? Why I felt to hide abhira from the whole world when Raghav said that all the males of office had crush on her. Why? Why? Why? Did I love Abhira? Did My heart beat for abhira? 

Armaan went deep in thoughts.

Scene shift to Abhira's Room,

She calmed herself and then remember the recent conversation and close moments.

She took Armaan's pic, with Tearful eyes 

Why Armaan Why are you doing this with me? You regard me as just a mere responsibility and when I accept the harsh truth, made a wall around my heart then you came to break it. Claimed me as your wife infront of Raghav. Showed authority like a loving husband, Why Armaan Why ? Don't play with my feelings Pleaseeee.

Like this she also slept off.

Next morning,

Raghav belled ring of Abhira's room,

Abhira:-) (Yawning) Rags... What happened? You came soo eagerly... It's just 6.

Raghav:-) (Blushing) Actually after 2 days, It will be the day I first met Riddhi so I want to propose her but I am nervous. So I thought to do practice with you of proposing her.

Abhira mouth opened wide and then she remember Armaan's word.

Abhira's POV 

Yesterday only armaan was behaving so weird and now if he saw this then what will he say... No abhira... you are just helping your friend and whatever Khadusmaan thinks it's his thinking...

Abhira came out of his thinking and nods in agreement.

Raghav:-) (Enthusiastically) OK Come to garden.

Abhira :-) OK . I will come in 10 mins.

Abhira came to garden,

And Raghav started the practice of proposing her with flowers and by sitting on his knees

While Armaan came to balcony and saw the wildest thing of his life. Raghav is proposing Abhira, his wife and the anger which he felt is unbearable. He left from there to garden. 

Raghav:-) (With utmost care ) I know this is a very big shock for you. But I just couldn't live without confessing feeling to you. You are the cool breeze of My life. When I saw you for the first time that time only I had lost my heart to you. I used to find reason to talk to you, to be near you, even bribed Amit Sir to make me Project partner of you (Hearing it Abhira's mouth got wide open). Today it got 3 year when We first met. So today I am keeping my feelings infront of you. I love yo.......

Before he couldn't completed his word, someone pulled him and throw his flower away. 

Raghav saw a very angry armaan looking at him.

Armaan Angrily held his collar while Abhira was beyond shock.

Armaan:-) (Angrily) How dare you to propose my wife... What do you think or you have memory loss that you forget she is married. Ohh! She pretended to be your wife yesterday, so you thought you have chance to propose her but you forget her husband is here, When I am here, no one could see my wife like that....

Saying this he was about to punch him but abhira came in between... 

Abhira:-) (Angrily) Armaan are you out of your mind.... Atleast before going to any conclusion, please listen to the other side of story tooo.. You are such a big lawyer but you didn't even know this basic things... How did you become lawyer. 

Armaan :-) (Angrily) But...

Abhira:-) (Angrily) He was just doing practice to propose his love of life and what you did with him.... Please start doing some meditation to control your anger..

Armaan got shocked and left Raghav's collar and said sorry to him and left from there.

Abhira:-) (To Raghav apologizing) I am sorry Raghav I don't Why Armaan reacted Like this? I am really sorry on his behalf. 

Raghav:-) (With charming smile) Aree it is good. 

Abhira give what! LOOK.

Raghav:-) (Smiling) See, he got jealous that means how much he loves you... you should be happy... Mujhe toh bilkul Bura nahi laga infact I am happy for cutie pie.... 

Abhira got shocked at what Raghav said... armaan loves her... No... No... He can't love me. I Think Raghav have some misunderstanding...

Abhira:-) Raghav I will talk to you later. 

Raghav nodded and she left.

Armaan's room,

Armaan's POV,

What the hell happened to me? I literally held collar of someone? Why did I couldn't able to control my anger, Why I felt angry on abhira to let him proposed her even for practice? Why? (Shouting), Why?

Saying this he broke a vase.

Just then he hear a voice...

Voice:-) (Because you love her idiot...

Armaan turned and saw his soul.

Armaan's Soul:-) (Smiling) Because you love her idiot....

Armaan :-) (Shocked) No... No.. this can't happen... Abhira is just my responsibility and I love ruhi..

Armaan's Soul:-) (Mocking armaan) Then Why didn't you able to see abhira with Raghav.... Let abhira moved on and even if abhira make boyfriend or pretend to be someone's wife then it should not affect you... 

Armaan:-)(Angrily) How could you say this... she is my wife.... You can't speak like this about her...

Armaan's Soul :-) (Smiling) Responsibility or wife? Think armaan and understand your feelings before it get too late....

Saying this his soil disappeared.

Armaan:-) (Closed eyes ) Did I really love abhira....

Armaan saw abhira happy face and it lit up his mood and he also start Smiling widely....

Abhira:-) (Smiling in his dream) Yes Armaan you love me.

Amraan:-) (Opening his eyes) Yes, I am in love with Abhira, I am in love with hulk ki material behan , my stationary ki dukaan and he start Smiling widely while roaming in room....

That's it for today guys,

Do comments how is today's update. 

And till the next update bye guys 

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Next time for sure

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He needs to be  protective not possessive. His behavior is making him look bad. 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Beautifully written 

I hope armaan propose to abhira soon 

Excited to read more 

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update 

Raghav is soo cool abhira focus on ur dream..plz don't get involve in poddars again 

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Nicely written 

Armaan will confess to abhira next

Excited for next

MariyamBeary98 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow Armaan in love I think he gonna propose her

nice update

next time pm mesmiley27

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I love the way you write smiley27smiley27

I have also written a short OS for Abhira, if anyone is interested please check -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5353740