Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Are they reliable source?? 

N still we have almost 3 to 3.5 weeks, according to the article, tab tak kya dikhayenge makers??? Will abhira ever get to know about armaan ruhi, ya uska heartbreak installment mein chalta rahega?? 

First divorce papers, track closed, abhira still in love. 

Then listening to armaan calling her his zimmedaari( honestly I thought she might overhear armaan ruhi convo where he calls abhira his zimmedaari & assurea ruhi he has no other feelings for abhira, but cvs ne full family ke saamne bulwa liya armaan se) , don't know how this track will close. 

If she is still in her delulu land, then I don't know what will break her bubble 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Ab toh Armaan ke muh se sun liya hai usne that she has to leave after 3 months and that he considers her as his zimmedari and bhojh. i don't think she'll go back to her delulu land unless and until Armaan himself confesses his love to her, jo ki nahi hone wala. smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Goenkas

Originally posted by: parusmiley

I know it's impossible but I think end of this track roohi going loose ar trust. 

Ar aisa hone nhi Dekha, Ruhi kitni acchi acchi hai, PH ka khyal rakhti Hai aur sabke baarriin mein itna sochti Hai smiley42smiley42

At least Didi chai toh banati thi, Ruhi ko toh kuch bhi Karte nhi Dekha Kabhi.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

One of the journalists at FPJ is good friends with Sam ..she regularly interviews her and had already posted about soured relations between Shahzada and Sam ..even before Shahi spoke about it ..so Sam could well be the source for this piece or someone else ..good chance they’ve got it right ..and anyway they have to bring him back ..post IPL was what was expected ..so no surprises ..Rest they’ll have to fill the episodes till he returns ..that’s a good four weeks ..so can expect more of whatever they’re already serving ..doubt they’ll do Goenka reveal in between ..but you never know !

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ar aisa hone nhi Dekha, Ruhi kitni acchi acchi hai, PH ka khyal rakhti Hai aur sabke baarriin mein itna sochti Hai smiley42smiley42

At least Didi chai toh banati thi, Ruhi ko toh kuch bhi Karte nhi Dekha Kabhi.

Let abhira leave poddar house,  we will get to see ruhi cooking & taking care of everyone, if lucky we can see her feeding food to armaan also, while wiping his tears. 2 scenes ek saath recreate kar sakte hain makerssmiley36

Abhira just heard few lines armaan told his family & got upset. Jab usko pata chalega ke armaan ne ruhi ko kya kya bataya hain & uske saath mussoorie mein kya harkat karne jaa raha tha, tab kya karegi?? smiley37

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 23 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How will Rohit return improve Abhiras life- i dunno. Who knows if he is coming back just to die for good . Like Samrat of ghums1. And Abhira will be blamed for that too. 

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

One of the journalists at FPJ is good friends with Sam ..she regularly interviews her and had already posted about soured relations between Shahzada and Sam ..even before Shahi spoke about it ..so Sam could well be the source for this piece or someone else ..good chance they’ve got it right ..and anyway they have to bring him back ..post IPL was what was expected ..so no surprises ..Rest they’ll have to fill the episodes till he returns ..that’s a good four weeks ..so can expect more of whatever they’re already serving ..doubt they’ll do Goenka reveal in between ..but you never know !

I want Goenka reveal before Ruhi and Armaan revelation. I want MG to support Abhira and disown Ruhismiley42 Ruhi ko ek do thappad bhi pad jaye Manish se toh maza aa jaye. 

Might not be full goenka reveal but manish might get a hint of what ruhi is upto or he will get to know armaan being ruhi's lover, aisa kuch dikha sakte hain. 

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Kuch bhi kaho the makers are being very unpredictable, even if it is at the cost of Armaan's character. Also the makers can do grand reveal and drama yeh aaj dekh ke samjh aa gaya. I thought deal reveal and Abhira leaving the ph will take max 1 epi but they did stretch this track. And honestly that's how it should be, Kidnapping track ko ek episode mein dikha ke saara track spoil kar diya. So i do fee cozl Rohit's entry is one of the major track and the makers know everyone is waiting for it eagerly so it won't be phuski hopefullysmiley12

Once Abhira starts ignoring this useless creature may be then he will start realising  what he has actually done n lost  and suddenly realise his feelings for Abhira just like how Abhira did with one forehead kiss. And may be he will also  see the real face of babhi and understand how   she has been  manipulating him n the entire family to go against Abhira  though he is equally stupid to believe..listen to her . He may want to propose his feelings to Abhira and then entres Rohit revealing jholmates truth so Abhira can hate this man more and leave that house forever.

But yeah makers r unpredictable these days so they can do anything as they gave U-turn to Armaan"s character in last few episodes and got the story back to square 1

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I want Goenka reveal before Ruhi and Armaan revelation. I want MG to support Abhira and disown Ruhismiley42 Ruhi ko ek do thappad bhi pad jaye Manish se toh maza aa jaye. 

I don’t trust this do kaudi ka dhongi buddha Manishahi nor does he deserve Abhira’s love.

He’s the same old fart who abandoned her and her mother otherwise she’d be living a totally different life.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

How will Rohit return improve Abhiras life- i dunno. Who knows if he is coming back just to die for good . Like Samrat of ghums1. And Abhira will be blamed for that too. 

What if rohit comes sympathizing ruhi & armaan and take abhira out from the equation. He might feel ke woh almost 1 year missing raha so that his bhaiyya & his wifey can complete their broken love story, and bhabhi kabab mein haddi bankar baithi gayi. smiley39