Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: libran90

This was exactly what I was thinking as well. 

Twinning Satrangi smiley2

Now let's wait for the episodes, cvs zarur koi googly phenke maarenge smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

honestly i just want Armaan's groveling and begging to start asap, I want Indifferent Abhira and desperate armaan. smiley19

i want Abhira to ignore the entire existense of Armaan as she will not be his responsibility anymore (even if Abhira comes back to PH she will come back for Madhav and hence she will be his responsibility)

🤞, but chances are less, we already saw divorce papers track ending 🤦‍♀️

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So we have minimum 3 more weeks of Armaan being a jerk, family being paltu and inhumane, Ruhi-Armaan cringe and Abhira being taunted nonstop  

We are all assuming Rohit return will be facilitated by Abhira and he will be pro-Abhira but maybe he won't. 

So we have all waited for his return but it may just be phuski bomb. 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I know it's impossible but I think end of this track roohi going loose ar trust. 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So we have minimum 3 more weeks of Armaan being a jerk, family being paltu and inhumane, Ruhi-Armaan cringe and Abhira being taunted nonstop  

We are all assuming Rohit return will be facilitated by Abhira and he will be pro-Abhira but maybe he won't. 

So we have all waited for his return but it may just be phuski bomb. 

It will be pusky only max one day they all tana Dana tana Dana smiley11 next day she will wore mangalsutra and sindoor and do cringe with jeth 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Are they reliable source?? 

N still we have almost 3 to 3.5 weeks, according to the article, tab tak kya dikhayenge makers??? Will abhira ever get to know about armaan ruhi, ya uska heartbreak installment mein chalta rahega?? 

First divorce papers, track closed, abhira still in love. 

Then listening to armaan calling her his zimmedaari( honestly I thought she might overhear armaan ruhi convo where he calls abhira his zimmedaari & assurea ruhi he has no other feelings for abhira, but cvs ne full family ke saamne bulwa liya armaan se) , don't know how this track will close. 

If she is still in her delulu land, then I don't know what will break her bubble 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Turn everyone against Ab. zyada mushkil nahi hoga coz everyone is already against her. I'll be disappointed if she manages to turn Manisha and cousins against her too. Because woh log flipper hai par Ruhi ki baaton mein aa jaye itne dumb nahi lagte haismiley23

honestly the worst part, instead of searching for Ab or being worried about her(even though he doesn't love her but she is young girl with no where else to go, insaaniyat ke naate hi chinta hogi kisi ko bhi), Armoron will be listening to the bull crap this vile woman will say just so that he can feel god about himself 

PLEASE ARMAAN GO FALL OFF A CLIFF

KASH AKSHARA NE ISKO NAHI BACHAYA HOTHA.

what a shameless creature he is , he let everyone in that mad house falsely accuse and abuse Akshara as if she made this 1year deal, Akshara  got them married with all the rituals and registered their marriage legally but it's Abhira who talked about the deal as she doesn't want to stay with a man who is the reason of her mom's death also she doesn't want to  become a burden on him but as this man wanted to keep his  so called vaada to Akshara they both thought of this 1 yr deal. He never once tried to tell the actual truth to everyone when they r all accusing Akshara and Abhira as if they married this useless moron for his money...he is the one who has to be blamed as none of the family members know the truth so their anger is still understandable tp an extent though they all crossed the lines today and abused Abhira's dead mom.

Fake women is crying in the precap when Abhira ka leaving ,, now already busy in planning n plotting against her ? Kash Abhira didn't ask pendulam to go save this selfish,self centred babhi from that kidnapper .waise babhi ko extra efforts kyun karna hai bhai, morons  are already against Abhira, except Manisha and cousins everyone will become more horrible to her .so now after this Madhav's unnecessary zid  they will bring Abhira back and torture her more by taunting n blaming her ? I don't want Abhira to come back but IK drama keliye they will bring her back but she should give them back like she used to do when she 1st came to PH but now she accepted them as family she listens to their bakwas but that's not needed anymore as she is no.more part of that do called family.

Am actually waiting for tomorrow's episode fierce Abhira who will show moron his place and will she remove the MG and give it to that stupid Zamindari so he can have a happy life with his jholmate..jholmates ke chakkar mein 2 wickets down patha nahi babhi ki next target kaun hai ..May be chachi because she already suspected Manisha testing her with the letter ??

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Kuch bhi kaho the makers are being very unpredictable, even if it is at the cost of Armaan's character. Also the makers can do grand reveal and drama yeh aaj dekh ke samjh aa gaya. I thought deal reveal and Abhira leaving the ph will take max 1 epi but they did stretch this track. And honestly that's how it should be, Kidnapping track ko ek episode mein dikha ke saara track spoil kar diya. So i do fee cozl Rohit's entry is one of the major track and the makers know everyone is waiting for it eagerly so it won't be phuski hopefullysmiley12