Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Srk leading actresses are in their 40’s, 50’s and youngest is late 38 close to 40. So not sure how his costars is considered young. They are younger than him but great thing about him is that he offers his roles to older actresses first. Dp’s role in jawan was rumored to be offered to Aish then she declined. So if only the young actresses are working, I don’t see a problem with him working with whichever actress accepts the role. I have no problem with age difference whether it’s the female older or younger. I liked it when dp was paired opposite Sid who was 8 years younger than her. Even saw other actresses working with younger men which I like to see. But I do think aamir should offer a role to preity because she looks amazing with him, she don’t look good with srk. After salman film flopped with preity, maybe he is afraid to cast her. 

SRK is 58.  His 38 and 39 year old romantic costars are 19-20 years younger than him.  That’s a huge age difference.  And definitely a bigger difference than the 8 years between Deepika and Siddhanth.  Not comparable at all.  I think because SRK had worked with Deepika so many times people are just used to it.  

And the general public being OK with this doesn’t mean it’s not weird.  The general public is OK with a lot of problematic things 🤷🏽‍♀️

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

SRK is 58.  His 38 and 39 year old romantic costars are 19-20 years younger than him.  That’s a huge age difference.  And definitely a bigger difference than the 8 years between Deepika and Siddhanth.  Not comparable at all.  I think because SRK had worked with Deepika so many times people are just used to it.  

And the general public being OK with this doesn’t mean it’s not weird.  The general public is OK with a lot of problematic things 🤷🏽‍♀️

For me, I want to actresses being paired with guys younger than them. I like to see different pairing. It would be boring to see the same age group working together at least for me. I think it's great they are working with mixed age group. srk's next film has tabu as his costar. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think it's great they are working with mixed age group. srk's next film has tabu as his costar. 

Which film is this ? King ? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

For me, I want to actresses being paired with guys younger than them. I like to see different pairing. It would be boring to see the same age group working together at least for me. I think it's great they are working with mixed age group. srk's next film has tabu as his costar. 

Different age groups work if the story explains the age group.  Have you seen Cheeni Kum?  Tabu is paired opposite Big B and the age difference is actually the main plot point.  Very well made, and well acted movie.  

But we’ve got actors in their late 50s pretending like they’re in their 30s while still looking like they’re in their 50s.  That’s when it just looks not good.