Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vijay

I dont understand what has actually changed in this page that you making such a strong statement. We tried to keep the same layout and just recreated the same page using modern Html and CSS. 

There are minor issues with regards to fonts size, color etc and possibly some bug which we are fixing as they are getting reported by the users.

Give us time it will get fixed.

Vijay bhai … the things you consider small changes in UI have huge impact on our user experiences.  Here’s what is different for me on phone 

1) Font sizes small and blurry, too many posts, info, links squeezed in one page make it cluttered and smaller - the previous one was spacious and easy on my eyes 

2) Quote box is rectangle again impacts UX - it is not pleasant to see or engage with 

3) Post option setting colour used to be Red now it is Grey. That doesn’t give my eyes the break it needs. Everything in post box is grey - again not pleasing for user 

4) Post content and signature are now so close together that there is no break for eyes 

5) That info box who created post, time, last post - is adding to an already cluttered page 

And I can go on. Your members are feeling a difference. 

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Just came to address this issue. 

Exaclty, Now we have to go back to top to check notifications, earlier that notification, messages were visible even at bottom of the page. 

Unfortunately, this new update make things way difficult and time taking. 

Thank you for reporting the issue. We will get this fixed in our next update as it got left out unintentionally.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

How does this look Modern at all? It’s causing pain to the eyes infact! Totally Internet Explorer feels.

IMG_1301.png

And look at how modern and cleaner the older one looked. 

IMG_8370.jpeg

Basskarrr thumbnail

The shape of the page number used to be circle now it is octangle or whatever. These small changes really make a difference and in a bad way. Adding that bar for search in topic is adding to the clutter 

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Vijay bhai … the things you consider small changes in UI have huge impact on our user experiences.  Here’s what is different for me on phone 

1) Font sizes small and blurry, too many posts, info, links squeezed in one page make it cluttered and smaller - the previous one was spacious and easy on my eyes 

2) Quote box is rectangle again impacts UX - it is not pleasant to see or engage with 

3) Post option setting colour used to be Red now it is Grey. That doesn’t give my eyes the break it needs. Everything in post box is grey - again not pleasing for user 

4) Post content and signature are now so close together that there is no break for eyes 

5) That info box who created post, time, last post - is adding to an already cluttered page 

And I can go on. Your members are feeling a difference. 

Thank you for listing this out as it helps us understand user perspective better, Will review it and get them fixed.

Originally posted by: Criticiser

IMG_8370.jpeg

The pagination has been increased cause it was difficult to click on them on touch devices. 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

IMG_8370.jpeg

This one looks very simple and modern, whereas the current one looks like those assignment copies that were overly decorated by students for extra marks, lol.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Detail Spotters

Screenshot_2024-04-19-18-42-32-387_com.android.chrome.jpg

The like, reply & quote are huge compared to the text of post. Same with the posted time and post option. 

While you're making changes, can we have the like, reply & quote for mobile simply the buttons with text popping on hover? The regular users know what they are. It could help with the clutter. 

Also, the IPL prediction game link is gone. Where do I find it now? 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

This new update is putting a lot of eye strain as it is making difficult to read the posts between a lot of data which maybe unimportant for us. This new UI looks very cluttered 

Theres something not right. On my phone it looks bad. Why do we need to see additional details of who liked our posts. Name should be enough like before. Too much unimportant data is included I agree. 

Basskarrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

How does this look Modern at all? It’s causing pain to the eyes infact! Totally Internet Explorer feels.

IMG_1301.png

Compared to the old. It looks cluttered because

1) originally posted by - is in underline 

2) this content was originally posted by - additional words add to clutter 

3) rectangle boxes over the Page Numbers 

4) Underline under usernames 

5) Underline under page numbers 

6) The quote box was rectangle before too but there is now an outline around the rectangle / and the expand option which is now causing strain.

7) Lack of space between the post content and signature / quoted member tag 

These are small changes of course but has added clutter instead of looking modern minimal. On top of the pages already looking squeezed because of change in font / new search bar / new post info box / current ads 

Edited by Basskarrr - 1 months ago