Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Lol, thank you for the shayari smiley36

Anu malik saab, you have a great voice too. Hope you keep sharing your songs.

Lol this is the first time someone is praising me for my voice..smiley36

Everyone says my voice is rough πŸ˜”

Maybe they all are jealous of me πŸ˜•

But you keep praising me coz that's the only way to reach the next round πŸ˜‚

Grey-licious thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

This is for you, Madz! smiley31

My Heart Will Go On:

https://voca.ro/15em8ed376N3

Shibz once told me during VoIF that Taylor Swift's songs would suit my voice. So, here is one more, Blank Space by Taylor Swift:

https://voca.ro/1bP5Xf0yGYW2

Why did I choose this song alongside 'My Heart will go on'? Because of the contrast in the concept of love in the both songs – insanely diametrically opposite.

Hope you enjoy hearing them! <3

I am not a trained singer, nor is my native language English. So please forgive me if there are any mistakes.

Tagging people who might be interested :)

Lovely hearing your voice once again miss T

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you so much, Charu!

Oh wow, you remember! That’s a huge compliment ❀️

You are a lovely singer yourself. I enjoyed listening to you too. Keep sharing your songs.

Aww thank you so much! That means a lot.. πŸ€—

Glad you tagged VoIF singers too. Hope this sections becomes more active with time. I am in touch with Allisswell on StarMaker. She is waiting for 2nd season of VoIF. Should be back if/whenever that is announced smiley36

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Lol this is the first time someone is praising me for my voice..smiley36

Everyone says my voice is rough πŸ˜”

Maybe they all are jealous of me πŸ˜•

But you keep praising me coz that's the only way to reach the next round πŸ˜‚

Next round of what? smiley36

Seriously? I won't call it rough, maybe a bit raspy. But that ain't a bad thing. If you use this quality the right way, it will make your voice stand out from the rest. There are plenty of famous people who are loved for their raspy voices.

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Next round of what? smiley36

Seriously? I won't call it rough, maybe a bit raspy. But that ain't a bad thing. If you use this quality the right way, it will make your voice stand out from the rest. There are plenty of famous people who are loved for their raspy voices.

Next round of imaginary audition smiley36

Arey i was talking as anu malik πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wasnt talking about myself...πŸ˜‚

Meri aawaaz to soft hai unless im mimicking someone else or changing voice is required as per the song requirement smiley36

Grey-licious thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

This thread forced me to record my dissonant voice again 

https://voca.ro/19GcoKEy7Y1W

I am addicted to this song even though 

I find it very depressing 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dance Divas

My Heart Will Go On:

https://voca.ro/15em8ed376N3

Shibz once told me during VoIF that Taylor Swift's songs would suit my voice. So, here is one more, Blank Space by Taylor Swift:

https://voca.ro/1bP5Xf0yGYW2

Why did I choose this song alongside 'My Heart will go on'? Because of the contrast in the concept of love in the both songs – insanely diametrically opposite.

I am not a trained singer, nor is my native language English. So please forgive me if there are any mistakes.

At the start of the song, it was apparent that you were trying to adjust your voice to match the modulation of the song. 

However, as the song progressed, your voice melted into the melody, creating a lovely flow of emotions.🎡🎢 Excellent rendition my dear DKW. smiley31Special thanks for tagging me.smiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dance Divas

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

This thread forced me to record my dissonant voice again 

https://voca.ro/19GcoKEy7Y1W

I am addicted to this song even though 

I find it very depressing 

It is a great feeling, seeing all my near and dear ones start tuning their voices once again. smiley31Happy to hear your voice once again Guddu Sri. smiley27

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Alfaaz Addicts

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

7 singers covered in this just like my previous video... Thankfully i have reached the end ☺️ this is the last video in the tribute series ✨ This was really painstaking because to sing in someone's voice and maintaining the leh and sur simultaneously is really quite a task...There are few hiccups ofcourse but aim was to get into the character of the original singer rather than being impeccable! Hope you like it! Sorry for the long essay smiley36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys keep posting πŸŽ‰

Keep this active even if short songs ✌️

(Because of limit of 10 coudnt tag everyone)

WOW, WOW, WOW, Spidey smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

Take a bow!

This was phenomenal!

I especially enjoyed the first 3 songs the most and wasn't familiar with a couple so not equipped to comment, but the one that stood out for me was 'Dil Haara' cos I know the sudden pitch changes that happen in this song. And Sukhwinder's songs are always hard to sing. Plus you tried to inculcate the essence of his singing and accentuation of certain words and just wow. You should be really proud, bud!! Amazing effort!

Now do a tribute series for the Golden Era singers:

Rafi, Kishore, Talat, Mannada, Hemant Kumar, Mukesh, and you can pick the 7th Mahendra Kapoor, C. Ramchandra... oh any of those!

Then you can do a 70s-80s tribute series with Shailendra Singh, Mohammad Aziz, Suresh Wadkar etc...

You got lots to do, buddy. Come on, put on your singing socks! And get going! smiley36

Edited by LizzieBennet - 25 days ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Alfaaz Addicts

My Heart Will Go On:

T, WOW!

This is the first time I'm hearing your voice since I wasn't part of VoIF last time.

I have to say you sound just as soft and sweet and delicate as you are! A voice to match your personality! (Whatever I know of you and have interacted with!)

I'm not familiar with the TS song to comment on, but I could tell there were some crazy variations there that you pulled off.

And 'My Heart will go on' is an incredibly difficult song to pull off.  And you did that brilliantly. I have to comment on how you took care to start low so you would have the range to hit the high notes when the time came. I always mess up there smiley36

Looking forward to hearing more from you! smiley27

Edited by LizzieBennet - 25 days ago