Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Aiyyoooo, you sound so cute❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is so good❤️

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I've gotten busy in some other things now. I don't I'm singing anytime soon smiley36

Same here...i may also not sing much for the foreseeable future because of personal reasons.😞

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tiara, what a beautiful voice! Crystal clear and very sweet. ❤️ 

Loved both the songs equally, you did full justice to it. Enjoyed it a lot. Please keep sharing your songs and don't forget to tag me.smiley10 I do remember listening to you in VoIF. Loved your voice then too. 

Spideyweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Oh yes, Vishal Dadlani's voice has so much power so good that you recorded it last and saved the energy. 😄 

Had fun listening to this medley too, just like the previous one. 

And about the high pitch part, may be you can practice more to increase your range, I am sure it would help you. 

Yaar, it's just 3 or 4 persons sharing their songs here. I feel awkward to share songs frequently, thinking that people may get bored. smiley36

GLAD you enjoyed this 😊 actually this was the biggest drop of my bucket list..now im relieved to a great extent 🫠

Ya Im aware of some range increasing exercises in theory but lets see if i find the time for it or not 🙂 If it happens then it will open the doors of possibilities 🚪

Yaa i understand you dont wish to share songs again n again because of less audience but we will try to bring in more Members here and then it might reduce your hesitation 🙂👍but im sure noone found anyone monotonous here infact audience is always wanting more 👍

Spideyweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

This is for you, Madz! smiley31

My Heart Will Go On:

https://voca.ro/15em8ed376N3

Shibz once told me during VoIF that Taylor Swift's songs would suit my voice. So, here is one more, Blank Space by Taylor Swift:

https://voca.ro/1bP5Xf0yGYW2

Why did I choose this song alongside 'My Heart will go on'? Because of the contrast in the concept of love in the both songs – insanely diametrically opposite.

Hope you enjoy hearing them! <3

I am not a trained singer, nor is my native language English. So please forgive me if there are any mistakes.

Tagging people who might be interested :)

In anu maliks style-

Hey Tiara

Tu hai is manch ka sitaara ✨✨

Wait one more smiley36

Tiara tujhe milega agle round ka lifaafa made of jute

Teri awaaz badi hai cute 🥰😂

Edited by Spideyweb - 1 months ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

GLAD you enjoyed this 😊 actually this was the biggest drop of my bucket list..now im relieved to a great extent 🫠

Ya Im aware of some range increasing exercises in theory but lets see if i find the time for it or not 🙂 If it happens then it will open the doors of possibilities 🚪

Yaa i understand you dont wish to share songs again n again because of less audience but we will try to bring in more Members here and then it might reduce your hesitation 🙂👍but im sure noone found anyone monotonous here infact audience is always wanting more 👍

As such as a listener, I never felt like you would be having any issues with higher notes, in my mind I can easily imagine you singing those notes. So for sure you can do it, if you get some time for practice 

Not because of the limited audience re, I wish we had more participants. IF has so many talented singers. Kahan gaye VoIF wale saare! Wish more members would share their voices. 

Hopefully we can get more on board from the 2nd VoIF thread. (Whenever that happens). 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Tiara, what a beautiful voice! Crystal clear and very sweet. ❤️ 

Loved both the songs equally, you did full justice to it. Enjoyed it a lot. Please keep sharing your songs and don't forget to tag me.smiley10 I do remember listening to you in VoIF. Loved your voice then too. 

Thank you so much, Charu!

Oh wow, you remember! That’s a huge compliment ❤️

You are a lovely singer yourself. I enjoyed listening to you too. Keep sharing your songs.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

In anu maliks style-

Hey Tiara

Tu hai is manch ka sitaara ✨✨

Wait one more smiley36

Tiara tujhe milega agle round ka lifaafa made of jute

Teri awaaz badi hai cute 🥰😂

Lol, thank you for the shayari smiley36

Anu malik saab, you have a great voice too. Hope you keep sharing your songs.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

As such as a listener, I never felt like you would be having any issues with higher notes, in my mind I can easily imagine you singing those notes. So for sure you can do it, if you get some time for practice 

Not because of the limited audience re, I wish we had more participants. IF has so many talented singers. Kahan gaye VoIF wale saare! Wish more members would share their voices. 

Hopefully we can get more on board from the 2nd VoIF thread. (Whenever that happens). 

@blue: I know right, I was so amazed to hear all the beautiful singers from across IF. India forums indeed has gems hidden across it. Tagging few people here to share their voices, who I remember had participated smiley31

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago
Spideyweb thumbnail

By High notes i meant notes my present vocal range doesn't already encompass!! Otherwise i love singing them  🙂 their impact is something different! In janam janam i had to reach the apogee but since then my range should have increased but seems im still stuck there - G# of 3rd octave! By the end of this year - hopefully ill have atleast a full 3rd octave in my kitty which will make it pragmatic to nail those else im on a hiding to nothing 👍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its ok 4u even if memberss are less here...we cant really force anyone...all we can do is to tag them if possible!! Im not much aware of anyone over here who is a singer perhaps because of the type of forums i had mostly been a part of... yours was the first musical dhaaga i joined ..🙂