Welcome sia ji ♥️ love your voice..
Is this sunidhi chauhans latest song ??(where she is seen dancing)
Please sing some English number now !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Welcome sia ji ♥️ love your voice..
Is this sunidhi chauhans latest song ??(where she is seen dancing)
Please sing some English number now !
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Welcome sia ji ♥️ love your voice..
Is this sunidhi chauhans latest song ??(where she is seen dancing)
Please sing some English number now !
Hey spidey ...how are you?
Yeah it's sunidhi Chauhan's latest song.....I just heard/watched it yesterday an am hooked
I tried one song cinderella's dead now but it didn't come out good
I'll try again
So nice to hear you sing again after that long gap, Kri! I’m not familiar with the song but your sincerity always shows in your singing! 
Happy new year, btw!
What’s the song called?
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
So nice to hear you sing again after that long gap, Kri! I’m not familiar with the song but your sincerity always shows in your singing!
Happy new year, btw!
What’s the song called?
Thank you Rii 💕
Happy new year to you too
Song name is Aankh by Sunidhi Chauhan
Watch this song video on YT SC just nailed it
Folks, let's move to Thread # 2 right here!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/music-corner/5366919/your-voice-your-song-thread-2
Congratulations on completing one thread! Looking forward to more performances!
S. Janaki: The Voice That Became a Thousand Tunes, Endless Melodies Before technology could alter voices and before studio effects became...
16