Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

bold- lol they prove evil traits are genetic

deepali surely got more work compared to other supporting cats of IPK. I am happy for her too.

@bua - I will look forward to her backstory then. so far, they revealed she was married against her wishes by ML's mother. that's she hates ML and his mom.

oh okay in the bengali one the bua was actually their manager's daughter, not blood related to the ML's family. but his dadaji treated her like his own daughter but somehow she got married to a terrible guy and got really salty towards the ML's family. Also she was jealous that the ML will be the heir not her son as he is technically the manager's grandson, not blood related to the ML's family. 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Sorry for not logging in yesterday. My laptop had gone for repair, with a hard disk issue smiley18

omg no worries, so sorry to hear about the laptop issue. hope it's fixed soon 

btw i am also travelling this week starting from today so will be MIA as well 

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

i think the bengali dad also cheated on kulfi's mom with the stepmom but they still showed him as the bechara smiley7

wow the marathi one sounds so much better with the real mom being alive, i wish the other versions also showed that. in the bengali one adrija was too young to be kulfi's real mom so she was introduced as a new character 

I hate when they show MLs like that. unfortunately today's ITV is filled with two timing men smiley18

Yes, thankfully marathi one is better.

m4manju thumbnail

oh okay in the bengali one the bua was actually their manager's daughter, not blood related to the ML's family. but his dadaji treated her like his own daughter but somehow she got married to a terrible guy and got really salty towards the ML's family. Also she was jealous that the ML will be the heir not her son as he is technically the manager's grandson, not blood related to the ML's family. 

What? bua is not related by blood to them? then she has some audacity to expect property mein hissa smiley24

anyhow. i am enjoying the banters between ML-FL

m4manju thumbnail

omg no worries, so sorry to hear about the laptop issue. hope it's fixed soon 

btw i am also travelling this week starting from today so will be MIA as well 

Yes, it's finally fixed. perhaps time for me to buy a new one later this year.

Okies. Thanks for the heads up. have a great trip smiley9

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

What? bua is not related by blood to them? then she has some audacity to expect property mein hissa smiley24

anyhow. i am enjoying the banters between ML-FL

yeah in the bengali one the bua wasn't blood related. she was angry that they always say she's family but still wont probably get any property

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Yes, it's finally fixed. perhaps time for me to buy a new one later this year.

Okies. Thanks for the heads up. have a great trip smiley9

yayyy to glad to know that laptop is fixed smiley4

thanks so much, i got back from the trip and was busy with eid celebrations smiley31 Finally things have settled down a bit but work is busy now again 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

i saw this news on reddit a few weeks ago. people said deepika is actually pregnant (bump was visible and she had morning sickness during fighter's promotions) and she isn't using a surrogate. but no confirmation on vickat yet, really hoping for a good news!! I love their pair smiley42

m4manju thumbnail

yayyy to glad to know that laptop is fixed smiley4

thanks so much, i got back from the trip and was busy with eid celebrations smiley31 Finally things have settled down a bit but work is busy now again 

Wow. Happy to hear that you had a nice trip and good celebrations for Eid smiley31

Work is busy here too, I think April-july are typically busy months for all