Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

The fact that he wants her attention does indicate one thing. He wants her in his life again. But he will need to do more if he wants this to work. He needs to value her as a person.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri can try with all her might but she will not get the attention she seeks from Ranveer.

hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes you are right gauri can try anything but she cannot get ranveers attention 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Even if Ranveer is not going to to cross paths with Ishani, still he will end up doing that. What Gauri does not know is he is going to see Ragini.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes what ever ranveer says he is angry on ishani without to his control he will cross the path with ishani for sure

Crct gauri does not know he is going to see raagini 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He did it. He told Ragini. He should have also told her how he was the one to let both her and her mother leave home.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

He told Raagini the truth yes he should has told that for sure

Keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

The fact that he wants her attention does indicate one thing. He wants her in his life again. But he will need to do more if he wants this to work. He needs to value her as a person.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes surely he is wanting in her life because he may not tell but he wants her attention always

Sure he needs to value and it is now so hard toxic earn her back 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 920

The day was moving were when it was exactly 6.30 in the evening were Ishani was sitting in front of Shikhar in a coffee shop were both Shikhar and Ishani were sipping the coffee..

Shikhar: Kya hua Ishani?you called me in the afternoon and you said you want me to meet in the evening and you said this coffee shop now I am in front of you but you seems to be thinking something. what happen?

Ishani; Shikhar yesterday I saw Ranveer and it was a official meeting. After that I met Ranveer in Raagini's school.

Shikhar(with a doubtful face):How Ranveer came to know about Raagini and her school Ishani?

Ishani: Past one week Raagini was telling about a person who saved her school girl from bad persons and she was telling him as superman uncle to me. Getting doubt yesterday I tried to see who is that superman uncle that is Ranveer only. Without knowing each other Ranveer and Raagini has talked to each other. yesterday seeing me with Raagini Ranveer got to know about Raagini.

Shikhar(hearing it and seeing Ishani): Ishani can I ask something to you?

Ishani: hmm

Shikhar: Are you happy in Raagini meeting Ranveer?

Ishani(hearing it now  with a light happy smile were that said all her happiness in that smile): Haan Shikhar I am happy only.

Shikhar(seeing Ishani's smile with a happy smile):hmm you are really happy that Raagini saw her father. Now tell me what is your confusion now?

Ishani:I wanted to tell you that Ranveer and Raagini saw each other. Ranveer got to know about Raagini. I don't know what all Ranveer will do next but I am sure he will not leave Raagini here after. In Raagini's matter what ever can happen here after.

Shikhar:Haan I understand Ishani but If anywhere Ranveer goes overboard let us show the custody papers and manage him. 

Ishani: (thinking about Ranveer): hmm I hope so just wanted to inform you that Ranveer and Raagini met and here after they will be meeting continuously.

Shikhar: Haan let them meet Ishani no problem If any issue let me take care of that.Raagini's custody is with us only know?

Ishani: hmm

Both Shikhar and Ishani finishing the coffee came out of the coffee shop and they both informing to each other walked towards each of their car and started to move from there.

The day was moving were it was exactly 10.30 in the night were Raagini was sitting in the bed resting her head in the head rest were she was thinking about Ranveer telling her that he is her father. She thought about Ranveer telling her not to tell that to Ishani. Ishani came inside the room were she came to the bed and sat next to Raagini and saw Raagini.

Ishani: Raagini..

Raagini turned and saw Ishani with a silent face were Ishani was able to feel that Raagini was thinking something in her mind.

Ishani: Kya hua Raagini?

Raagini(cutely in a very low tone): Mama hug chaiyae.

Ishani(with a smile opened her hands to her daughter):Come..

Raagini with a puppy face came in the hands of Ishani and hugged her and rested her head in Ishani's chest. Ishani started to tap Raagini's back with all her love for her daughter.

Raagini(feeling Ishani's hug well and in a mild tone): Mama...

Ishani(tapping Raagini's back): hmmm

Raagini: superman Uncle meri Papa hain?

Ishani hearing it now her hand that was tapping Raagini's back stopped were she didn't know what to react for this. 

Raagini(came out of the hug and saw Ishani): Mama..today superman Uncle told me that he is my father..

Ishani for a while felt sorry for Raagini's situation were she was able to see the longing for a father in Raagini's face. She was able to get that she is handling a great pressure in between knowing her father and being without father.

Ishani(in thoughts): Just because I and Ranveer had a fight now Raagini is suffering. Ranveer has told he is her father know? Let me too tell that to her anyone day she should surely come to know about her father let that day be today..(thinking it and seeing her): Raagini...wo ..(before she could tell the next word)

Raagini(in a innocent tone): Superman Uncle told me that he is Ra..Ran...(she was trying to get his name were making up herself): Haan Ranveer..and he is Papa to me...He told that you are trying to keep me away from him because you don't like papa..he told me to not tell you that he told me he is my father..because you will try to separate me from Papa..

Ishani(hearing it now getting anger on Ranveer's behavior and seeing Raagini with a strict face):Did he tell you that you have to hide it to Mama that he told he is your father?

Raagini(cutely): hmm

Ishani had a what to react face for the way what Ranveer has thought Raagini..

Raagini(seeing Ishani):you have told know Mama that I should not lie to anyone and I should not hide anything to you so only I said now...(she said it innocently)

Ishani(for a while got touched thinking about her upbringing were she with emotional tears hugged Raagini were she cried for a while and then wiping her tears and bringing Raagini out of the hug and saw her): you should always tell everything to Mama okay Baby..

Raagini: hmm

Ishani(caressing her hair with affection): When time comes Mama myself will show Papa to you okay?

Raagini: (she shook her head as yes): hmm

Ishani(with a mother smile):Chalo sleep now...

Raagini hugged Ishani and started to sleep were Ishani had a anger face thinking about Ranveer.

NEXT DAY MORNING..

It was 10 o clock were Ishani entered the office were her walk was telling clearly that she is walking in anger. She entered the cabin were Ranveer was sitting in his chair and was seeing the computer were he bit had a calm face seeing Ishani.

Ishani kept her bag in the chair opposite to Ranveer and walked around the table and came and stood next to Ranveer and was seeing him with anger face. 

Ranveer(seeing her look and not getting it): Kya hua? came to tell good morning...

Ishani(in a clear tone):How dare you?

Ranveer(with a not understanding face got up from the chair): Hello How dare you talk to me like this?

Ishani:(in a questioning tone): Did you tell you are Raagini's papa to Raagini yesterday?

Ranveer now hearing it had a bit shocked face..

Ishani(in a bit loud tone): I am asking you only..

Ranveer(seeing other side): Nahi...

Ishani(in a anger tone): Don't lie RV..you have told her that you are her father and you have told her that she should not tell about it to me.you have told her that If I came to know that she know that you are her father means I will try to keep Raagini away from you and I will try to separate you from Raagini..(seeing him with sharp anger eyes):Touch your heart and tell I am trying to keep you away from Raagini?

Ranveer now without able to answer turned to other side and showed his back to her.

Ishani(went and stood in front of him and in a anger tone): This is what you will teach Raagini to make her get the habit of telling lie and to hide things to mother?

Ranveer now saw her with a silent face..

Ishani(in a confirmed tone):Dekho thinking that you are trying to be father to Raagini don't dare to teach her bad habits.

Ranveer(now making up himself): Dekho I didn't teach any bad habits. I don't believe that you will tell Raagini I am her father so only I told her that I am her father..(seeing her): I am only her father know? No one can change that right? If she tells you that she came to know her father means you won't allow her to meet me so only I said like that..

Ishani(seeing him): I saw you with Raagini two times but did I stop you from seeing her?

Ranveer(seeing her and in a calm tone): nahi..

Ishani: Then what?

Ranveer(seeing her with a silent calm tone): Nahi when you left the house 2 years back you told me that you will never leave Raagini in my hands thinking that only..(he saw her now like a small boy who was answering calmly)

Ishani(hearing it and thinking about her telling that she will not leave Raagini in Ranveer's hands 2 years back making up herself): I said in anger..(taking a deep breath and seeing Ranveer):That was not my intention.(telling it she went and took her bag and went and sat in her table and started to do her work)

Ranveer now saw Ishani were with a silent face he too sat in his table and started to do his work.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer made a mistake by telling Ragini to hide things from her mother. Telling her something is one thing but telling her to hide it is another.

coderlady thumbnail

Telling Ragini that Ishani is trying to keep her separate from him is twisting the facts in his favor. The reality is different.

coderlady thumbnail

On both sides words were spoken that were not intended the way they came out. People will do that in anger.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Ranveer made a mistake by telling Ragini to hide things from her mother. Telling her something is one thing but telling her to hide it is another.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes ranveer did a great mistake by telling raagini to hide the fact of knowing father to her mother 

In deed a he should have not done that

Keep readingsmiley2