Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Ranveer knows Ishani will not disclose his identity to Ragini, so he is going do that by himself.

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer denied Ishani the separate cabin. He wants to keep her there right next to him. He is even getting into her personal space. That means he is intending to get closer to her.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ranveer is the superman uncle. Ishani was trying to make sure Ragini was coming across some deranged man. At least that is not the case.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes finally Ranveer is the superman uncle

yes Ishani was thinking of Raagini seeing a deranged man but for god sake it was not the case

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Nitin is so confidant that Ranveer will not try to create any problems. Lets hope that is the case. Maybe Nitin has the right read on him.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Nitin is so confident that Ranveer will not try to create any problem yes wish that what Nitin said comes true

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer knows Ishani will not disclose his identity to Ragini, so he is going do that by himself.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

Yes Ranveer is knowing that Ishani will tell about him to Raagini so he is trying to tell it by himself

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer denied Ishani the separate cabin. He wants to keep her there right next to him. He is even getting into her personal space. That means he is intending to get closer to her.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

Ranveer is denying Ishani to be in separate cabin and he is wanting to keep her next to him and is trying to get into her personal space

yes he is trying to get closer to her

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 919

Ranveer as soon as Ishani went out of the cabin had a happy smile of defeating Ishani in the argument. 

Ranveer(to himself): With you I should behave like this only. I will act opposite to you only Ishani. Going to work with me only know see how opposite I am going to work. (taking the intercom and dialing to Rishab): Rishab..

Rishab: Sir..

Ranveer: Make the table ready for Ishani madam in my cabin itself..

Rishab(with a happy smile):Sure sir..

Ishani was sitting in the chair in the cluster were she was thinking about the way Ranveer is behaving to her.

Ishani(in thoughts): This Ranveer will keep on behaving like this only. I cannot be hearing all this stupidity..Let me start to see my work. I should make everything correct in the office as soon as possible and then should leave from here. (thinking it to herself thought about her Laptop and she got up and went to the cluster's other end and took her bag and took her Laptop out and went and sat in the chair)

She opened the Laptop and kept it Cluster table and turned on and started to see the Share market status and opened the Mohanty group of companies work board and started to do her work.

Ranveer came out of the cabin were he saw Ishani sitting in the cluster and doing her work.

Ranveer(in thoughts): She is working.. how will I allow you to work peacefully. Wait let me come..(thinking it he was seeing Ishani)

Gauri(who was sitting in the other cluster now saw Ranveer were seeing Ranveer's look and saw the place he is seeing were she was able to see Ishani there and in thoughts): This Ranveer again started to see Ishani. No I should not let this continue...(as she was thinking it)

Ranveer started to walk towards Ishani were when he was walking seeing Ishani and was crossing Gauri..

Gauri(with a not able to bare face): Ranveer..

Ranveer(hearing his name now had a disturbed face were he turned and saw and seeing its Gauri bit making up himself): Haan

Gauri: Ranveer I have some doubt in the accounts can you help me?

Ranveer(hearing it with a silent face turned and saw Ishani were one way or the other his heart was surely wanting to distract Ishani to make her see him were again seeing Gauri): ek minute..(seeing the accounts section head): Mr. Rajiv..

Rajiv(taking his eyes from the system and he came to Ranveer): Sir..

Ranveer: Gauri is having some doubt in accounts it seems help her..

Rajiv: Sure sir...

Ranveer(hearing it immediately seeing Gauri in a speed tone):He will help you Gauri (telling it he immediately turned to Ishani and started to walk towards her).

Gauri had irked face seeing the way Ranveer is going towards Ishani. Rajiv called Gauri were Gauri without anyway went to him and created a silly doubt and without anyway sat with Rajiv and he was trying to clear the doubt to her.

Ranveer came to Ishani and with a rugged attitude he sat in the chair next to her and saw her with a sharp look.

Ranveer:ishani madam...

Ishani took her eyes from the Laptop and saw Ranveer were she was seeing him with a calm look.

Ranveer(seeing her a sharp look): If you keep on seeing the system how will you see what you have to see?

Ishani saw him with a sharp look now..

Ranveer(getting ishani's look): I mean how you will see the new office and get to know about it?

Ishani(in a calm tone): That is none of your Business Mr. RV...I know what I am doing..

Ranveer(seeing her way of talking to him): oh attitude..haan gone to great heights know attitude will be there only..

Ishani saw Ranveer with a calm mixed sharp look

Ranveer(seeing Ishani's face): How about a coffee Ms....(stopping and seeing her with a villain look): Ms...or Mrs...?

Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent look were she turned to other side.

Ranveer: I mean you would have been married too so only I asked..

Ishani(seeing him and in a calm tone): Haan married hain..

Ranveer hearing it now bit got a happiness in his heart were he was feeling a different kind of happiness in his heart after a long time. Before his happiness last for a second

Ishani(in the same calm tone): But not with my husband now..In future too I will be without husband only..

Telling it seeing him a up and down look got up from the chair and took the Laptop and started to move from there towards the other Cluster.

Ranveer now had a anger face were he didn't like the way Ishani told him that she will be without husband only in future. He saw Ishani were she was again concentrating in her Laptop.

Ranveer got up and went to his cabin were he went and sat in his chair were 4 of the people were arranging for Ishani's chair table and computer.

It was exactly 12.15 were Ranveer got up from the chair and he started to walk out of the office crossing Gauri.

Gauri(seeing Ranveer going out in thoughts): where this Ranveer is going?

It was exactly 12.20 were Ishani took her eyes from the Laptop and saw the time and getting Raagini's thoughts locked the Laptop and she got up from the chair and started to walk out of the office.

Gauri(seeing Ishani going out of the office in thoughts): Now ishani is also going out. Are they both patched up seeing each other? will they meet outside without to anybody's knowledge? (making up herself and in thoughts): no no Ranveer will not go against Amba's words. (she had a not satisfied face)

TINY TOYS KINDER GARDEN SCHOOL..

It was exactly 1 o clock were the children were going out of the school were Ranveer entered the school and he went to the class were Raagini was sitting in the chair waiting for Ishani.

Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a happy smile): Raagini..

Raagini(hearng her name turned and saw Ranveer were seeing him with a smile got up from the chair and came to him): Superman Uncle..

Ranveer(sat to her height): Hi...

Raagini: hi..(thinking something): How you called me Raagini? I didn't tell my name to you..

Ranveer(with a smile held her both the sides shoulder and seeing her with a emotional face): Cutie pie haan I know your name and even I can tell your Papa name too

Raagini(hearing it): Uncle knows my papa?

Ranveer; Haan..(he said it with a emotional face).

Raagini(with a innocent face): Who is my papa?

Ranveer(seeing her and with a emotional face itself): I am your Papa Raagini.

Raagini(hearing it now bit having aww face): Wow superman Uncle meri Papa hain?

Ranveer(shook his head as yes fast): Haan

Raagini(now bit changing her face to silent face): Mama didn't tell me you are my papa?

Ranveer(hearing it and then now holding her close to him): Raagini Mama w ill never tell you that I am your father. Mama is having unwanted anger on Papa. So she does not like Papa. She will not tell you that I am your father. She does not want you to be with Papa...She is trying to separate you from Papa..

Raagini hearing it had a silent face were she was seeing Ranveer's face with a cute thinking face.

Ranveer(seeing Raagini thinking silently): I am only your Papa Ranveer Vaghela. you too don't tell to your mother that I told you that I am your Papa okay. Let Papa come and meet you often. you do not want to tell that I told you I am your Papa to your mama. 

Before Raagini could react she saw Ishani coming towards her class were Ishani in the next two seconds stood in front of her.

Ishani(saw Ranveer and again saw Raagini): Raagini...

Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama..

Ishani: Chalo go and bring your bag let us leave to home..

Raagini: hmm(she silently entered the class to take her bag)

Ranveer(got up and stood facing Ishani): Ishani madam you didn't expect me here know?

Ishani saw Ranveer with silent face.

Ranveer: I will meet my daughter when ever I want you cannot stop me..

Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face were by that time Raagini came out of the class with her bag were Ishani held her hand and started to walk from there.

Ranveer had a happy smile that he was able to tell that he is the father of Raagini to her.

It was afternoon 3 o clock were now Ishani sat in the table that was arranged for her were she accessed the software of RV broking in her computer and she was reading about the company current status.

Ranveer sitting in his chair and was seeing Ishani often were Ishani without evening taking her eyes from the computer was reading the company portfolio.

Ranveer saw Ishani were now this silent atmosphere and as only they both are in the same cabin was making his look on Ishani to change. He was knowing what was he going through. He wants to distract Ishani and he wants Ishani to see him. He was longing for her attention.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri can try with all her might but she will not get the attention she seeks from Ranveer.

coderlady thumbnail

Even if Ranveer is not going to to cross paths with Ishani, still he will end up doing that. What Gauri does not know is he is going to see Ragini.

coderlady thumbnail

He did it. He told Ragini. He should have also told her how he was the one to let both her and her mother leave home.