Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Its time Ishani knew what Gauri has been up to. The whole thing will not come out so soon, but clues will start to add up.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Yes ishani has to come to know what gauri is up to

Let us see how truth is going to come out

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 916

Ranveer was seeing Ishani like a boy who has lost chess game after lot of effort. Gauri was seeing Ishani with a shell shocked face. Ishani opened the file that was in front of her and was starting to tell something to Rishi Mohanty.

Ranveer saw Ishani were he was sure that his look on Ishani is totally different today. He has seen her with love, happiness, anger,romance, friendship but his look today on Ishani is something totally different.

He was not able to believe that the person who defeated him in his share market field is his own wife.

Ranveer now got the flashback of Ishani telling him...

Ishani: A woman herself only has rights to decide whether she needs to be a career based woman or a house wife. 

Ranveer was totally not able to digest what was going on in front of him were he saw Ishani again were she was discussing something very seriously with Rishi.

Ranveer taking a deep breath now managed himself were this partnership was completely needed to his office situation were without anyway now he tried himself to show that he is okay and sat well in the Chair.

Ishani finishing telling everything to Rishi and she saw Ranveer now were Ranveer too saw her were now Ranveer was able to see all the differences in Ishani. She does not look coward or timid she was full package of elegance now. Her calm attitude was showing her more and more different to his eyes.

Rishi: RV..

RV(taking his eyes from Ishani and saw Rishi): Sir..

Rishi: So Ishani has analyzed the market and your company status and she has made the partnership papers ready. She will be explaining what we are going to do in future and how our partnership is going to be.

RV(seeing Ishani and with a not liking face); Okay sir tell Madam to explain...

Rishi: hmm(seeing Ishani):you can start Ishani..

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Mr. RV for the past few days your RV broking solution is not at the good position in the share market charts. Thinking of your companies current situation and the future market prediction we have decided to make the partnership as 60% to Mohanty group of companies and 40% to RV broking solutions..

Ranveer(hearing it now bit had anger face were controlling it): What? 40% for my company and 60% for your company.

Ishani: (with a calm face): yes Mr. RV

Ranveer(now the way Ishani calling him RV was making him get irritated and with the same anger in a controlled voice):See I thought to have a 50% 50% partnership but you are telling its only 40% for my company..

Ishani(taking a deep breath and seeing Ranveer): RV as you asked for the partnership only we thought to get into the partnership with you but we cannot risk our own company know? your company is not in a good position in recent times. Most of your investors are investing with us only.so we cannot vest complete 50% in your company at this point of time.

Ranveer was feeling insulted at all the points Ishani was keeping in front of him. He was getting to know that Ishani showed all her learning talents in learning Share trading.He got the thoughts of him having a fight with her for not learning Business correctly and the way he fought with her often telling her she is a typical women. He was feeling that his own lessons to Ishani is now speaking in front of him.

Ranveer(making up himself):At least think about 55% and 45%

Ishani:No RV we have planned it already its 60% and 40%

Ranveer(in a calm and clear tone):Don't tell that we have planned tell that "you have planned"(he said it seeing her with his sharp eyes)

Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is trying to target her in a calm tone):When it comes to company its everyone Mr.RV so...(in a clear tone):We have planned it as 60% and 40% If its okay we can sign the partnership deal.

Rishi(seeing RV):RV Ishani only has run my company for the past few days and she took company to the great heights which I myself has not imagined.

Ranveer(in thoughts): Haan even I too didn't imagine that Ishani will come to this level and I will meet her at this position.

Ishani:Take your time RV and let us know whether you are okay with this deal or not.

Ranveer was thinking what to do and what to react were Gauri who was sitting there as a extra guest was seeing both Ranveer and Ishani facing each other had a not able to bear face.

Gauri(in thoughts): Please tell no Ranveer please we don't want this partnership. Giving such a idea I myself fell in the trap again. I worked so hard to separate Ranveer and Ishani now again they are sitting in front of me facing each other. please tell no Ranveer...

Ranveer(thinking of his company state and thinking the future taking a deep breath and seeing Ishani and Rishi and in a not okay voice); Okay for the deal..

Rishi: Happy RV.

Rishi got the file and signed the partnership paper were he showed the partnership paper to Ranveer were Ranveer got the parternship paper and was signing the papers were Gauri was seeing everything with a not liking face.

Signing the partnership papers Ranveer gave the file to Ishani were Ishani got the file from Ranveer. Both Rishi and RV shook their hands with each other.

Ishani(seeing the signed Partnership papers well and taking one copy out of the file and gave it to Ranveer): Your Copy..

Ranveer Got the Partnership paper from Ishani 

Rishi: I am leaving to Aurangabad RV from tomorrow Ishani will come to the office. Ishani will be in the office and she will make the company to get into the track. She will bring the company to our working style..

Ranveer(seeing Ishani were all these things was hitting his male ego to the core were without anyway seeing Rishi):Yes sir she can come..

Rishi: hmm shall we order soup for everyone..

RV:haan sure...

They ordered the Sweet corn soup were all the four of them were having the soup were Rishi was talking something related to jokes, politics, cricket in the middle were all were smiling lightly for his talks. Ranveer was having the soup were his heart was not able to accept the defeat in front of his wife were now it was Ishani were her eyes now saw Ranveer. He was having the soup with a half heart were now Ishani's eyes started to see him from top to bottom were the improper beard of Ranveer and the way he is dressed up as a semi formal, the way he has not properly cut the hair everything was almost making him a road side romeo..

Ishani(in thoughts): It is all that I thought only Ranveer. Being without family will turn you to be a animal and that is what is your attire is completely about. Without knowing where to show the anger you are showing it on yourself in the way of your dressings and improper hair style and beard. (thinking it and again her thoughts went to the way Ranveer pushed her out of RV mansion and the way she throw the mangalsutra on his face were coming and again making her to take her eyes from Ranveer).

All of them finished the soup were four of them got up were

Rishi(seeing RV);Okay RV lets meet up in the future what ever discussion you want to do you can do it with Ishani.

RV:Okay sir..

Rishi: Ishani let me go and rest for sometime and My flight is by 3.00 o clock I am leaving to Aurangabad.

Ishani: Okay sir..

RV(seeing Ishani):Lets meet up in the office tomorrow(in a irritated face): Ishani madam..

Ishani: Sure RV..(she replied in a calm tone)

Rishi started to move from there were all the three of them too walked behind him and they all came out of the business meeting court were when the lift came Rishi got in the lift to go to his room waving bye to them were as soon as Rishi went from there Ishani turned and saw Gauri with a smile.

Ishani: How are you di?

Gauri(without heart bringing a made up smile):Fi..fine Ishani how are you?

Ishani (before she could answer)

Ranveer:(in bit anger tone):She will be fine only. How can she be not fine? Learnt share market so well and came to the level of revenging RV know then she should be fine only..

Ishani(saw Ranveer were he was looking her with so much anger were seeing him and then turning and seeing Gauri in a calm tone): Bye di...

Without waiting for Gauri's reply too Ishani started to walk from there silently.

Ranveer with a irked face started to walk from there were he went to the parking and got in the Royal En field and he started to drive towards RV Mansion. He was driving the bike in anger. Gauri too went to the car and got in the car were the driver started to drive the car.

Gauri;Follow Ranveer itself get the route whether he is going to office or home.

Driver: yes madam

Driver was following Ranveer were at a point they got to know Ranveer is going to RV mansion.

Ranveer parked the bike in front of the house and he got down and he walked fast and entered the RV mansion hall. 

Ranveer(in a loud tone): Baa, Sharman, Devarsh, Pratik...

Hearing Ranveer's voice those who were in the house came to the hall were Amba, Kailash, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband too came and stood near Ranveer. 

Amba(seeing Ranveer); Ranveer kya hua Dikhra?

Ranveer(seeing Amba and then turning with anger saw Pratik who was standing ready for the office near Parul were seeing him he went to him and stood facing him): Where is Sharman?

Parul(before Pratik could answer): Bhaiya this time he will be in office only know?

Ranveer(once parul answered seeing and hearing it again turning to Pratik and in a clear tone): Why you all didn't tell me?

Pratik(with a not understanding face);What Ranveer? What we all didn't tell you?

Ranveer: oh you are acting? why your family didn't tell me?

Baa(seeing Ranveer's way of behaving to Pratik and came to him): Ranveer first tell us what you are talking about? without telling anything If you ask why we didn't tell you means what we will know?

Gauri now entered the house were she saw Ranveer and all the others standing around him.

Ranveer(seeing Baa): RV broking solutions last its first place and went down in the share market chart...(now turning to the other side): A single women broke my share market king image into pieces ...(thinking the way Ishani came in front of him as the CEO of mohanty group of companies had a anger face)

Amba(coming to him): Ranveer that is what you said Company is losing but I said know Dikhra you can bring it back..

Ranveer(with a what to react face): Maa the women who made me and my company to come to this level is ISHANI..

Amba(hearing it with utmost shock face): Kya?

Kailash had a happy smile hearing about Ishani's come back. 

Ranveer: Haan she is the CEO of Mohanty group of companies and making that company to grow with all her talents she broke my image in share market Maa...(telling it turning to Ishani's family and in a clear tone): They all know that Ishani is the CEO of Mohanty group of companies in Aurangabad but they didn't tell to any of us till today..

Baa(hearing it coming to Ranveer); Ranveer you are in anger now.But let me tell you we don't know anything about Ishani in this past 2 years. Trust us..(telling it seeing everyone); All of you go..

All them started to go back to their routine one by one were Gauri,Amba were alone standing beside Ranveer.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer is not happy with the 60 40 proposal from Ishani. But this is business. Ishani is doing what is right.

coderlady thumbnail

Of course Gauri does not want this deal now. But he has no choice. Take it or leave it.

coderlady thumbnail

No point blaming the family. They did not know. Ranveer will soon realize it. But his system got a huge shock today.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer is not happy with the 60 40 proposal from Ishani. But this is business. Ishani is doing what is right.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes ranveer is not happy with the 60 40 proposal from Ishani but what she is doing is business and she is going on its path

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Of course Gauri does not want this deal now. But he has no choice. Take it or leave it.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes surely Gauri does not want this deal now but now ranveer without choice

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

No point blaming the family. They did not know. Ranveer will soon realize it. But his system got a huge shock today.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes there is no point in blaming Ishani's family because they too don't know about that surely Ranveer will realize everything one day

yes his system got a huge shock so the reaction seems this way

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 917

Amba(making herself to come out of the shock and then managing herself and seeing Ranveer's face): Ranveer what is going to happen Dikhra? One time Ishani has won but she cannot do it all the time know?

Ranveer(saw Amba's face with a what to react look): Maa she has become CEO of a company and that is not that easy for anybody but she has done it. (thinking about Ishani again and seeing Amba): Just as you have seen her doing house hold works she may look like a house wife or a normal girl to you but I have seen her academic performance from small Maa she is a brilliant student in studies If she uses her brain to learn something she won't leave it without learning. May be as she was with me she was not thinking to becoming a career based women and she was a okay to be a house wife. (with a what to tell face): With what I have thought to her she started to work in share trading and she has put her learning talents to learn share trading more and more. (with a defeated face): She has told me its only women's choice whether to be working women or house wife but today she without telling also she has showed that women can do anything if she thinks to do it..

Kailash(seeing Ranveer's anger face and now came near him): Not Bad at least now Ishani thought to live for herself. At least she used the talent and got happiness in succeeding in the career.

Ranveer(hearing it saw Kailash with a anger face and in a immediate tone): Baba what you are telling that means she didn't live for herself when she was with me?

Kailash(with a calm smile): oh you think that Ishani lived for herself when she was with you? (in a clear tone); She lived for you Ranveer. If you have understood that you would have not sent Ishani out of the house. (with a happy smile); But I am really happy for my Bahu today..

Amba(in a anger tone);kailashji..

Kailash: Don't shout Amba even now Ranveer's problem is not Ishani's success it is that a women that too his own life has defeated him that is only his problem is all about.

Ranveer hearing Kailash telling the truth with a anger face started to move from there. 

Kailash too giving a impossible head shake to himself started to move from there were Amba and Gauri were alone standing beside each other.  

Amba(saw Gauri who was standing next to her): Gauri..

Gauri: I went with Ranveer only kaki for the meeting..

Amba(hearing it): Did you see Ishani?

Gauri: Haan she is totally changed her way of speaking, dressings everything...

Amba(hearing it now thinking something): Just today only know Ranveer has seen Ishani other than that...(before she could tell)

Gauri: From tomorrow Ishani is only going to handle the company.

Amba(hearing it with a shocked face and thinking about Ranveer's horoscope): Means Daily Ranveer and Ishani will meet?

Gauri: Haan Kaki 

Amba(hearing it in thoughts): May be today he is talking in anger but sitting calmly and if he start to see Ishani means he will start to fall for her again...(with a worried face in thoughts); I am worried for Ranveer's safety only.

Amba thinking about Ranveer and Ishani meeting itself  she started to move from there were Gauri was having a not liking face of what is happening and Ishani again coming in the picture.

Ranveer was sitting in the terrace were he was again and again getting the thoughts of Ishani coming in front of him as a CEO. He saw the watch in his hand were it was showing the time is 12 o clock were he thought about Raagini telling him that she will give the drawing to him.

Ranveer(to himself): At least If I see her I will feel somewhat relaxed..

Telling it to himself he started to get down in the stairs and he came to the hall and walked out of the house and he got in the royal en field and he started to drive towards the Tiny toys kinder garden.

It was exactly 12.45 were Ranveer seeing the watchman and telling he is RV he entered school were he saw for Raagini's class were now he got to know all the students are inside the class. He saw his watch and getting its 12.46 were Ranveer started to wait for Raagini to come. 

It was 1 o clock were the bell was rang and all the students were starting to come out of the class. Ranveer saw Raagini's class were in the next 5 minutes almost all the students were out of the class were Ranveer not finding Raagini he walked and went to the class were he saw Raagini sitting in the small chair. 

Ranveer(with a cute smile): Angel..

Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a happy smile):Superman Uncle..(in a cute way she took her hand to the bag and took the chart out and came out of the class and stood facing Ranveer): superman Uncle I brought drawing..(she showed the chart to him).

Ranveer(with a happy smile got the chart from her telling); going to see my angel's drawing..(he opened the chart and saw its superman drawing were with a smile): Wow that is so good My angel's drawing is fantastic..she is master in drawing..

Raagini(with a happy smile): you like it..

Ranveer(sitting to her height); Haan how will I be without liking it when My Angel has drawn so well? Its beautiful like you...

Raagini smiled cutely..

Ranveer: Tk thank you for the drawing and I will fix it in my home okay..

Raagini;hmm okay..

Ranveer: Tk bye..

Raagini: superman uncle please be with me for sometime know?

Ranveer:(in a cute tone):My angel has any work with this uncle?

Raagini: Haan My Mama said she wants to see you. She told me to ask you to wait till she come..

Ranveer(with a smile); oh ...

Raagini(seeing Ishani coming towards the class): Mama came..

This was the moment Ishani came to the entrance of Raagini's class were Ranveer too hearing Raagini telling Mama came turned to see who is Raagini's mother were Ishani stood with a shocked face seeing Ranveer and Raagini were Ranveer too still sitting to Raagin's height and just raising his head and saw Ishani. 

More than their business meeting this meeting was shocking both of them. The shock was seen clearly in both of their faces. Ranveer seeing Ishani's face itself slowly up and stood facing her. They both were facing each other with shocked face..

Raagini(cutely going and standing in between them and in a sweet tone): Mama...

Ishani(hearing this word came back to the world were she saw Raagini); Haan 

Raagini(showing Ranveer): Superman Uncle hain..(seeing Ranveer showing Ishani): Mama hain..

Ranveer now saw Raagini with a emotional face were he was so much happy in his heart that he met his daughter after a long time. He was happy that his doubt has been clarified and he got know that the Angel is his daughter Raagini..

Ishani(saw Ranveer a up and down look and then making up herself and seeing Raagini):Raagini..

Raagini: Mama..

Ishani: Chalo go and take your bag and come let us go home..

Raagini(cutely);hmm

Ishani as soon as Raagini entered the class saw Ranveer were Ranveer saw the superman drawing in the chart and saw Ishani a silent look. 

Raagini (came out of the class with the bag and came and held Ishani's hand and saw Ranveer): Bye superman Uncle..

Ranveer(with a emotional smile):Bye cutie pie..

Raagini: (in a cute tone): You will call me Angel only know?

Ranveer: Haan you are Angel only but cutie pie will be so apt to you. (telling it he saw Ishani)

Raagini: hmm okay..(she said cutely).

Ishani holding Raagini's hand started to walk from there quickly were Ranveer was seeing Raagini's back until she goes out of his sight. 

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

His father said it right. Both Amba and him need to hear this and think hard about it.