Varun vs Vicky vs Siddharth. Who do you think is a good actor? - Page 3

Poll

Varun vs Vicky vs Siddharth. Rank them in order of their acting talent & versatility

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Sister of wooden Malhotra 

Have you watched Tripti in Qala or Bulbul. I know someone with a filmmaking degree from one of the top filmmaking schools in the world who says she is the best he has seen in a while after Vidya Balan. He loves Vicky and Rajkumar Rao. And feel Ranbir is overrated too. smiley36

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I got crucified for saying Vicky outshone Ranbir in Sanju. Even though i posted reviews by well known critics. According to some it was his PR. PR of an actor who had to audition for the role that was more poweful then the Kapoor PR. smiley36

https://bombayballoon.com/2018/06/29/sanju-in-a-mediocre-film-ranbir-kapoor-shines-vicky-kaushal-outshines/

Kapoor & AliA's PR are the most aggressive & powerful ones in bollywood. Few days ago, mods even deleted my negative comments about Ranbir & Alia. Just like reddit bollywood gossip sub, I do feel IF is also under his control. Coming to Sanju, yeah I do agree with you. Vicky outshone both Miya Bibi in Sanju & Raazi respectively 

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Have you watched Tripti in Qala or Bulbul. I know someone with a filmmaking degree from one of the top filmmaking schools in the world who says she is the best he has seen in a while after Vidya Balan. He loves Vicky and Rajkumar Rao. And feel Ranbir is overrated too. smiley36

Haven't seen those yet.. perfect analysis regarding actorssmiley32

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vicky>Varun>Sid

Unreal disrespect for Varun.. Varun- 8% votes

Sid- 19% votes

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 2 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I haven’t watching many movies of Vicky but he was brilliant in Dunki. That is why I feel Sid needs to explore and not only stick with Karan johar camp. Same with Varun. Vicky needs a strong PR though. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I like Varun 

Finally saw one Varun fan on IF

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Vicky by far

then Varun, then Sid

Maroonporsche thumbnail