Did Tripti indirectly said she wants to work in Madhubala Biopic? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

The only actress who could have played Madhubala was a young Aishwarya.......other than that.....the movie will be rejected......because Madhubala was known for her ethereal beauty......and no one for this generation comes even close......so they shouldn't even try...because when the audience will watch the movie......if the actress is not as beautiful as Madhubala    she will not connect with the audience... 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The only actress who could have played Madhubala was a young Aishwarya.......other than that.....the movie will be rejected......because Madhubala was known for her ethereal beauty......and no one for this generation comes even close......so they shouldn't even try...because when the audience will watch the movie......if the actress is not as beautiful as Madhubala    she will not connect with the audience... 

the movie per the article I posted says it’s happening. I don’t think beauty will be the only criteria. Let’s see in case it happens and who will pay her. I’m sure make artists etc will make who playing her look good. I don’t even think Aish in my opinion is that pretty and she got that title so others just kept saying she is there others in the realWorld that are as well 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I love Aishwarya but I don't think she resembles Madhubala in the slightest. I guess if we're only casting on the basis of choosing the most beautiful woman of this era to portray the most beautiful woman of yesteryears, then possibly, but ideally it would be someone who resembles Madhubala.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I've never seen Tripti in anything so I can't comment if she has the acting chops but I see zero resemblance between her and Madhubala. Madhubala had a classical, timeless look and Tripti has a very modern, almost European/Slavic look to her. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

I agree with what others said that a young Madhuri Dixit in the 90s would have been the best choice. Even Sridevi, for all her talent, did not resemble her physically.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I've never seen Tripti in anything so I can't comment if she has the acting chops but I see zero resemblance between her and Madhubala. 

I agree with what others said that a young Madhuri Dixit in the 90s would have been the best choice. 

agreed. A young madhuri would’ve been perfect for this role. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

And then there's the marketing of Madhubala on OTT smiley4

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

No, I don't know. I guess not for any semi-nude skin show like Tripti did in Animal.

That's what she was known for in magazines (for that time it was scandalous). Then she translated it into good BO performance. Any biopic like hers would be a dream. But I think it's kind of doomed.