Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

This is ghor anyaay with me Stone Cold!💔

One side we have Andaz Apna Apna which is classic and the best comedy movie ever and then on the other side there is DHKMN which is honestly one of Aamir’s solo best.

Vote DHKMN please...  this is Aamir poll.

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumnn

I am worried for DHKM..   cos Sallu fans will vote for AAA :(

If that is the case Karan Arjun would've won SRK's poll. If you have seen this forum have less salman fan's.

Personally ,DHKM i have watched only once, AAA can pull me out even in my depressing days.

Comedy is hard & Aamir nailed it like a pro. If not tournament AAA deserves to win this poll atleast..smiley14

Originally posted by: Strangers02

If that is the case Karan Arjun would've won SRK's poll. If you have seen this forum have less salman fan's.

Personally ,DHKM i have watched only once, AAA can pull me out even in my depressing days.

Comedy is hard & Aamir nailed it like a pro. If not tournament AAA deserves to win this poll atleast..smiley14

exactly and AAA Is now a cult classic and even Aamir as said they trying to do a remake on it. The other most don’t remember or just seen it once or liked the songs. Yet AAA a whole new generation is appreciating it. 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

exactly and AAA Is now a cult classic and even Aamir as said they trying to do a remake on it. The other most don’t remember or just seen it once or liked the songs. Yet AAA a whole new generation is appreciating it. 

No remakes or sequels please..😶

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

No remakes or sequels please..😶

YES...please...

Obviously, I voted all the match winners (somehow feeling that they would be) but - similar to the other two polls - I'm fine with every winner as it is always a movie I also like.

I remember the polls Tanya (=kingkhan) made about movies of certain years...THAT had been more challenging (if one will call these kind of polls "challenging" smiley2)

Still thanks, dear Stony, to do that...it's fun to get reminded so many movies smiley1

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumnn

RVote DHKMN please...  this is Aamir poll.

AAA is more Aamir than Salman. Salman even got mad at Santoshi for making his role into a second fiddle. But yes, it’s a movie that belongs to all the 4 leads.

Autumnn thumbnail

Agree to disagree..   I can watch DHKMN repeated times. Even Dil Hai has so many funny moments and Aamir has nailed it. That's why DHKMN is complete movie...it has everything. 

I have watched AAA only once.... cos of forum hype can watch again but DHKMN is everything. 

For me DHKMN is the ultimate winner in Aamir movies ..  so definitely it has to win this poll as DHKMN is classic fun comedy emotional romance movie.  It has everything and so beautiful movie.

Vote for Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahi smiley27

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

AAA is more Aamir than Salman. Salman even got mad at Santoshi for making his role into a second fiddle. But yes, it’s a movie that belongs to all the 4 leads.

Exactly AAA belongs to all four.. not just Aamir

That's why DHKMN is perfect as it is all Aamir and please vote for it

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

in the sequel that they working on and pans out then the roles be equal this time he said this on his interview on his birthday this week during his Instagram live. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail

Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahi smiley27