pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Suno everyone 

Nupur Nupur Bhushan GIF - Nupur Nupur Bhushan Mayur GIFs

Ruhi is scrrrrrrrrrrrrreecccccchingggggggggg

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Charu wasn't used to like this when abhira entered poddar house. Perhaps she wasn't that of a good person but writers are hinting that ruhi turned her into another mini version of ruhi 

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

is there any BTS about armaan finding out truth regarding who leaked papers? because until that comes out, even if Abhira helps prove Dadi innocent it will be seen as her doing it because she was made to feel guilty for leaking papers in the first place. The Poddars dont have the common sense to consider that if she really wanted dadi jailed, she wouldnt protect dadi no matter what these people said/did. 

I really want Charu to be exposed in front of atleast armaan. He owes her atleast an apology

The actor playing Krish said everyone will find out it wasn't abhira 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawri67

Charu wasn't used to like this when abhira entered poddar house. Perhaps she wasn't that of a good person but writers are hinting that ruhi turned her into another mini version of ruhi 

Churu's favourite person is lusty ruhi.. you know what ruhi is filled.. she is a walking lusty women .smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Raat ke 2 baje Phupha and dadisa were together. Hmm smiley43

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Raat ke 2 baje Phupha and dadisa were together. Hmm smiley43

Aapko toh le de kr bas indono ki padi hai 🤭

Undono ke biz bhi kuch shi nhi chal raha hai ...dadi ne aapna case armaan ko de kr phupha ka dil thod di smiley38smiley17..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Roohi brainwashing Armaan that Abhira hum dono se bhaut different hai , & we have been taught family is most important, but her mumma has taught to be career oriented and to choose career even if it means hurting others!

Umm, madam roohi.... Are you talking about your mom Arohi ?

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Maine 🐦 me dekha ki fuski episode nikla

😂😂😂

Kya hua 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

is there any BTS about armaan finding out truth regarding who leaked papers? because until that comes out, even if Abhira helps prove Dadi innocent it will be seen as her doing it because she was made to feel guilty for leaking papers in the first place. The Poddars dont have the common sense to consider that if she really wanted dadi jailed, she wouldnt protect dadi no matter what these people said/did. 

I really want Charu to be exposed in front of atleast armaan. He owes her atleast an apology

Agree .They showed today that Charu did not give the papers direclty but left it on the table. So unless someone checks some cctv or Charu blurts out herself,it will be difficult to prove who did it.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Maine 🐦 me dekha ki fuski episode nikla

😂😂😂

Kya hua 

Ab sabne behind the scene me dekh liya hai toh kitni bar aapna khoon garam karenge smiley36..