Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

A new house in the same city. She is so close and yet so far from it all. The family that was hers is no longer that.

coderlady thumbnail

Too much has happened for things to go back to what they were. Ishani does not feel valued any more. No woman wants that.

coderlady thumbnail

If they do try to take Ragini from her, it will be another blow. They should get visitation by all means. But Ragini needs her mother.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer is missing ishani very much.good.ranveer imagining ishani was sweet.ranveer meeting a psychiatrist is surprising. I liked psychiatrist's words to ranveer.shocking that amba chose gauri for ranveer.but how?surprised to see gauri's mom.

Hi jasmine

Thanks for the comment

Yes ranveer is missing ishani and he is imagining ishani 

Yes ranveer took the pshychiatrist help and Happy that you liked his words

Yes Amba has chose gauri for ranveer based on Same horoscope 

Gauri's mom came in the picture now 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

A new house in the same city. She is so close and yet so far from it all. The family that was hers is no longer that.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes a new house in same city she is close to all her belongings but she is far from it same time

Yes sad that she does not have her family too

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Too much has happened for things to go back to what they were. Ishani does not feel valued any more. No woman wants that.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Yes they were the best couple and lot happened its really hard to get back what they were yes she almost lost her value and really no women will accept that 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

If they do try to take Ragini from her, it will be another blow. They should get visitation by all means. But Ragini needs her mother.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes if they again think to get raagini that will be next issue

Surely raagini needs her mother

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 910

Ishani as soon as Shikhar said that Ranveer will try to get Raagini from her saw him with a calm face.

Ishani(in a calm tone): I am strong enough to handle myself during this meet with Ranveer as a CEO of Mohanty group of companies. What ever Ranveer do to me, even If he behaves bad to me too I can handle it but regarding Raagini..(she bit had a worried face); I am worried only for Raagini shikhar If Ranveer tries to know about Raagini means I really don't know how Ranveer will behave.

Shikhar: Ishani we have got the legal papers from court telling that till 5 years Raagini should be with you only. Raagini is 4 years now and we have almost solid 1 year in our hand. If anywhere Ranveer tries to get Raagini from you we can handle Ranveer telling this to him.

Ishani: hmm sure hain na

Shikhar: Haan sure I am there to handle it don't worry. You concentrate in your work Ishani.

Ishani: Okay Shikhar..

Shivanya: Tk Ishani let us see you later get set with the new house. Let us all meet one day..

Ishani; tk shivanya..

shivanya and Shikhar telling to Nitin and Ishani and then seeing for Raagini and waving bye to her and started to move from there.

Day started to move were Ishani made the house ready for their stay. It was exactly night 10 o clock were Ishani cooked the dinner and Nitin, Raagini and Ishani were having their dinner.

Nitin:House is nice Ishani.

Ishani: Haan Papa..

Nitin(seeing Ishani);When are you going to office?

Ishani:(seeing Nitin): Papa tomorrow I am going to make Raagini join her school. Then I need to do some work to make partnership papers ready then only I have to go to the work. one week I will be home only Papa..

Nitin: Tk..

Raagini(hearing it); Tomorrow I am going new school..

Ishani: Haan morning let Mama take you to the new school

Raagini: mmm

They finished the dinner were that was the time they heard a car stopping sound out of the house. Followed by the car stopping sound they heard a knock in the door. Nitin went and opened the door were they saw a middle aged man standing.

Man:Ishani madam..

Ishani: Me only..

Man: I am driver. Rishi sir called me and told to be your driver . sorry madam sir told me to come by evening itself but My daughter was not feeling well that is why It got late for me to come to your house.

Ishani(hearing it): No problem how is your daughter now?

Man: Fine madam doctor told her to take rest..

Ishani(seeing him): mmm

Man(giving the car key to Ishani): Let me come in the morning madam..

Ishani: Nahi don't want I know to drive the car let me drive..

Man: Madam but...

Ishani: I will tell to Rishi sir

Man: Okay madam..(he started to move from there).

Nitin: Ishani..

Ishani: Papa in Aurangabad I don't know the routes so I had driver with me. Its Mumbai only know I can drive papa..that is why I told the driver not to come.

Nitin: hmm okay.

NEXT DAY MORNING..

Ishani made Raagini wore a color dress and made her to wear her school bag and made her wear her tiny color shoes and made her completely ready for the day.

Raagini: Mama today I am wearing color dress to school.

Ishani; Haan Raagini this is new school know so after going there only Mama need to ask what is the uniform of them and then let us stitch the uniform okay?

Raagini: hmm

Ishani: One week Mama will be in home only okay so Mama will drop you and pick you up from school. Then mama will be with you in home 

Raagini: hmm

Ishani made Raagini sit in the dinning table and served her breakfast were Ishani too sat next to Raagini and started to have her breakfast.

Raagini: Mama new school ka Naam?

Ishani: Tiny Toys Kinder garden.

Raagini: hmmm

RV BROKING..

Ranveer wearing his t-shirt, jean pant and a casual over coat and was sitting in front of the computer and was working in it. Rishab was sitting in front of him.

Rishab: Sir you told that you have talked to Rishi Mohanty about partnership what is the status of that partnership?

RV:Rishi sir has told that after making the arrangements for partnership he will call back to us.

Rishab; hmm okay sir..(seeing RV for a while and remembering something): Sir..

RV: Haan

Rishab: Sir 2 days back we got a call from a kinder garden school know?

RV: Haan they asked for donation for purchasing tables and chairs for a new class know?

Rishab: Haan sir that is a big school only but they will get donation from big shots and most of the big shots like to donate to that school just to have their name in the donation list in their office room. They have higher education schools too in other names.Its a big education group. If we donate and If your name comes in donation list that will be one of the additional good name for you sir.

RV: Haan okay okay 2 days before itself I said we can donate to that school know?

Rishab: Haan sir but today is the day to donate to that school and they want the big shots only to give the donation amount sir so you only should go.They will take photographs of you giving the donation.

RV: okay thank you for reminding. Let me finish this work and go to the school and give the amount.

Rishab; okay sir.(he got up and was about to go out of the room)

RV(trying to remember the school name they got call from and not getting it seeing Rishab); Rishab

Rishab: Haan sir..

RV: Tell the school name?

Rishab: Tiny toys kinder garden sir..nariman point

RV: hmm okay

screen splits on RV, Ishani and Raagini in between them.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Good they legally have one more year before Ragini issue can not even start. Things may change in one year.

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer is heading to the same school. Will he cross paths with Ragini? How will he feel if she doesn't even know him?