Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Fate is taking Ishani back to her roots. But that does not make anything easy. The challenges have not gone away.

coderlady thumbnail

The love saga has a huge stone in its path. Amba and her superstition. She will not budge easily.

coderlady thumbnail

Ragini is already looking forward to the move. She is in love with Mumbai already.

coderlady thumbnail

There she goes. Back to where it all started. What lays ahead now? They will come face to face very soon.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Fate is taking Ishani back to her roots. But that does not make anything easy. The challenges have not gone away.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comments

More than fate its her Hardwork that took her back to the roots

Surely it's not going to make anything easy

Challenge are going to be more for sure

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

The love saga has a huge stone in its path. Amba and her superstition. She will not budge easily.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comments 

Yes this love saga has a very big stone called Amba's superstition 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ragini is already looking forward to the move. She is in love with Mumbai already.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Yes raagini is ready to move to Mumbai as she is already loving mumbai

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

There she goes. Back to where it all started. What lays ahead now? They will come face to face very soon.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comments 

Lets see what is going to happen now

Let's see how their face off is going to be 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 909

Ishani cutting the call pulled the luggage out of the room and brought the luggage to the hall. Nitin brought his luggage after 10 minutes. Raagini was sitting in the sofa and was playing with her magic puzzle cube.

Ishani(saw Sandhya and with a emotional smile): thank you sandhya..

sandhya(with a emotional face): I will be missing you and Raagini for sure Didi.

Ishani(with a sad face): We will surely miss you sandhya in these two years you helped me a lot in taking care of Raagini. without your support it would have not been possible for me to handle both my work and my daughter. I miss you..(telling it she hugged her).

Sandhya too hugged her with a sad face.

Ishani(coming out of the hug): See whenever you wish you can call me okay?what ever help you need you can ask to me without hesitating.

Sandhya: sure didi and take care of yourself and Raagini..(she saw Nitin): Bye sir..

Nitin:Bye sandhya take care..

Sandhya (shook her head as okay to him and came to Raagini):Raagini you won't forget sandhya aunty know..

Raagini(taking her eyes from the puzzle cube and seeing her with a smile): Nahi kabhi nahi..

Sandhya with a emotional face hugged Raagini were Raagini too hugged her back with her small hands. Both came out of the hug were three of them informing to Sandhya came out of the house and they got in the car were Nitin got in the seat next to the driver. Raagini and Ishani got in the back seat. They waved bye to Sandhya with a heavy heart were sandhya too waved bye to them and the car driver started to drive the car towards the airport.

Ishani(took her phone out of the pant pocket and typed a message in whatsapp group of her, Rithika, Nirbhay, Shikhar and Shivanya by reading it in mild tone): Started from home going towards Airport, will be in Mumbai by next 2.5 hours.(sending it put her phone in her pant pocket).

2.5 HOURS LATER..

MUMBAI..

Ishani, Nitin and Raagini came out of the Airport were as they came out of the Airport they were able to see Shikhar, shivanya, Rithika and Nirbhay with a smiling faces.

Raagini(in a excitement ran to Shikhar telling): Shikhar Uncle..

shikhar(in a cute tone):Hi...

shikhar with a happy smile took Raagini in his hands. Ishani and Nitin pulling their luggage came to four of them.

Shivanya(seeing Nitin and Ishani):Welcome to Mumbai..

Ishani(with a smile): thank you Shivanya..

Shivanya:Haan Rithika told us everything on the day she came back from Aurangabad. Got to know about your partnership and we are happy that you are in Mumbai..

shikhar: Haan Ishani we are so happy to see you growing up in your business and you are a perfect businesswomen now you are looking so confident and I am happy for you.

Ishani(seeing them): Everything is because of you four people only. you all supported me when I needed. Really I am thankful to you all.

Shikhar:Haan but you never need to thank us. Tk fine..now for your stay..?

Ishani: shikhar Rishi sir has arranged for our new house...(took her phone and showed the message of house address sent by Rishi to Shikhar): this is the new house address..

Shikhar:Tk we came to welcome you and let me drop you in home..

Ishani: hmm tk shikhar..

Rithika:Ishani I am having a meeting to welcome you all only I came. Today you go with Shikhar..

Ishani: arrey that is okay let us go with Shikhar and we are happy that you all came to welcome us..(she gave a happy smile).

All of them smiled were Shikhar opened the car door and made Raagini sit in the back seat. Ishani and Nitin got in the back seat and Shikhar sat in the driving seat and Shivanya next to him. He started to drive towards Ishani's new house.

Rithika and Nirbhay too got in their car and started to move towards their day work.

It was exactly afternoon 2 o clock when Shikhar stopped the car in front of the house Rishi has arranged for Ishani, Nitin and Raagini. They got down and took the luggage and they all entered the house. The house was looking so good. The hall was bit vast were it was a 3 BHK house. It was spacious house with all the facilities. Its a furnished house.

Raagini(seeing the house): Mama house bahut pretty hain na?

Ishani: Haan Raagini bahut pretty hain..

Raagini smiling to her ran and sat in the sofa of the hall were then she got down from the sofa and started to run inside each and every room.

shikhar:Tk Ishani you 3 settle down in the new house.

Shivanya: we are really happy Ishani that you are back to Mumbai. Here after we all can take care of you and we can see you whenever we want..we can restart our friendship life so well.

Ishani: Haan Shivanya I am really happy to be near you all once again. 

Shikhar(seeing Ishani): Ishani Rithika told that the partnership is with RV broking. you have decided to do this job as its part of your job and you are dedicated to your job. 

Ishani: Haan Shikhar If it was any other company I would have done the job know? Same way I am ready to get into this partnership. 

Shikhar(seeing her): If after this meet Ranveer tries to get back with you means I am really happy for you and Raagini. 

Ishani(seeing him): He won't Shikhar. you all are thinking If I get back with Ranveer everything will be sorted out and as a friends what you are thinking is correct only you all want me to be happy in my family life. But what happened between Ranveer and me is not that easy to be sorted out.

shikhar(taking a deep breath): As you say If Ranveer didn't get ready to sort out the issues between you and him means If he tries to continue the old fight which was before 2 years means he will try to get Raagini back from you Ishani.

Ishani hearing it turned and saw Shikhar with a calm look.

To be continuedsmiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer is missing ishani very much.good.ranveer imagining ishani was sweet.ranveer meeting a psychiatrist is surprising. I liked psychiatrist's words to ranveer.shocking that amba chose gauri for ranveer.but how?surprised to see gauri's mom.