Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 18 hours ago

For a second I was like what is Priyanka Gandhi doing in the middlesmiley44smiley36

Edited by NathuPaapi - 18 hours ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 17 hours ago

Why does this girl continue to get work? She’s given the biggest flops with the biggest heroes, from Hrithik to Salman and yet she always finds a way to pop right back up. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why does this girl continue to get work? She’s given the biggest flops with the biggest heroes, from Hrithik to Salman and yet she always finds a way to pop right back up. 

My guess is because she barely has anything to do in her movies other than look pretty and dance well, which she does.  None of these flops can be attributed to her in anyway.  Mohenjodaro and that Eid Diwali Salman movie would have been flops or disasters no matter who the female lead was.  

I’m also guessing that she has a very nonthreatening screen presence, meaning she will not overshadow the male lead.  Speaking of the male lead, he’s got no fan base or popularity and yet this movie is very likely going to be all about him.  Actresses with acting or box office credibility or even Bollywood popularity probably wouldn’t have (or didn’t 🤷🏽‍♀️) agreed to be his costar.  

Im just guessing.