Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I just watched the episode, and I'm sure you guys have discussed everything. I don't understand how Armaan and Charu are sautela bro-sis .  She is Madhav's sister's daughter. In fact, she is his first cousin, regardless of who Armaan's mother is. or am I wrong about their relationship?

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago

Iss story mein subplots bahut hai jodi acchi hai leads acche hai supporting characters acche hai to story aage kyun nhi badha rahe writers ?

Isme aur bhi subplots jud sakte hai

Agar triangle dikana hai toh inhe planning plotting toh karni hi hogi otherwise kuch bhi nhi hoga story ka 

Ar ka ek scene ruhi ke saath create karke ek abhira ke saath karke kuch nhi milega

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 3 months ago

I doubt kal yeh dikade ki ruhi ne ar ko dinner karwaya ya uske saath kiya phir abhira ke saath dance kiya

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Oishiii

Abhira and Ruhi why they were so decked up in the morning 

Abhira 's dress was beautiful but not ro wear in home!?

For Ruhi- no comment

Simple Kaveri Poddar has accepted Abhira is Armaan biwi, and she wants her to dress the part smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Charu is stupid to ask others to fight battle. But Charu looked repentant just like Armaan as soon as the words left her mouth. She was asked to go to her room. So it's not that she has been cruel. She is definitely envious of Abhira coz thats basically what Charun wants for herself in terms of career. But Charu is stupid enough to not see all the other pain, sacrifice that has gone into where Abhira is. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Ye sb log log ek dusre se kbi kbi aise baat krte hai. 

Unhone abhira and armaan k convo me wo Line isi liye daali to show. Gusse/upset mood me kuch kuch bol deta hai insaan. . Abhira ko bi to lgta tha ki armaan silver spoon lekr aaya hai. SHe even said to him jb college admission hona tha, ki he already has degree and career. He will not understand. 

But there is difference. Armaan on the spot Said sorry

And charu ko apni problem bdi lgti hai. Puri duniya yhi chla rhi hai. Agr ye lawyer ni bni to kisi criminal ko sza ni mil paegi. Loss to society. smiley7

Also, what abhira was trying to say to armaan was correct. 

Armaan said wrong to abhira and abhira didn't take it personally and let the topic be. But armaan k liye wo word bde the. Kyunki wo is baat se deal ni kr pata hai. He considers himself as outsider, jaise use poddars ne adopt Kiya hai. .

Family pyar krti hai bt armaan ise ehsaan Manta hai.  Armaan hm haq ni Manta. 

But theres a difference between what Abhira said and Armaan. Armaan did not struggle to pay for education or fight for that right to study or work.  So he does not know what its like to fight for something so basic. But what he did was a taunt. He apologized sure. But Charu also felt bad. She was shown repentant as soon as Armaan walked off- you can see from her expression that she did realize she went overboard. 

Pinecone thumbnail

I think she is sorry. But she is too stubborn and selfish to go and mend things. But her expressiond make it obvious she vented in anger but she essentially feels let down by Armaan who has been the "problem fixer" for the younger siblings. Not defending Charus behavior but I dont think it came from malice. It was anger just like Armaan said in anger. 

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I saw the initial episodes nowhere it is said Madhav married Vidya while being married to Arman’s mother. So, how is it bigamy?

They never cleared anything about how n when his married happened with Vidya. 

we just know 

Madhav married  Armaan’s mom before he married Vidya. So she is his 1st wife  it doesn’t matter if Dadi n family accepted his marriage or not, and  Armaan is their love child. So he is the elder son of the house ,Though Dadi didn’t accept his mom she accepted Armaan after his mom died and Madhav got him home ,I wonder why he didn’t bring Armaan when he was a small baby n immediately after his 1st wife dies though. May be because they didn’t reveal this to Vidya ?? 

Dadi calling Armaan as sautela is referring to Vidya , Vidya though felt cheated she still  accepted Armaan and loved him ..no one can expect her to love Rohit n Armaan equally so that’s fine too. Rest all love Armaan as much as they love Rohit except Dadi. 

Today what ever bakwas that Charu did doesn’t fit anywhere , how come he is not apna ? He is her mama’s son just like Rohit and other cousins. She just wanted to hurt Armaan so she talked all nonsense. He should follow what Abhira said..1st he need to be confident to talk with them. Armaan should learn to make ppl like Charu ,Ruhi to  shut their mouths when they talk all rubbish or emotionally blackmail him.

After armaan revealed his birth secret to abhira & now charu taunting him, I feel they are slowly making abhira understand armaan's position in the family, that he is not the golden boy she thinks he is. 

The thing is even after charu's taunts, abhira thinks armaan has a strong hold in the family & everyone accepts him as he is madhav's son, I feel that's why she asked him to answer back charu & reminded him of elder brother's duty. Next revelation for her will be that armaan is still not fully accepted by dadisa. 

Uske baad hi shayad soulmates ka pata chalega abhira ko, then only she will understand why armaan sacrificed his love, tabhi toh support kar payegi woh armaan ko. Ruhi ko kaise justify karenge yeh pata nahi, but usko bhi justify karenge itna pata hainsmiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sitara ke shows ke SAARE MLs mauj mei hai. 2-2 leke ghoom rahe hai sab ke sab