Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
His action sequences really look among the best in the industry. I know I’m biased but I think this is true.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
His action sequences really look among the best in the industry. I know I’m biased but I think this is true.
U are not biased is just the true 😎 Sid as a Soldier is a treat to watch.
Why are they releasing the trailer there and not in Mumbai or Delhi? usually Sid Premieres were in Delhi and Mumbai lately..
They actually showed the trailer to the media in the plane mid flight. I guess this is why they went to Ahmadabad. Kind of nifty idea.
https://x.com/iwmbuzz/status/1763143395080368371?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA
https://x.com/itsmeiinna/status/1763143539154886843?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA
Too much action for my liking, but Sid looks so good. I just hope the story is captivating. One thing I don't like is that he seems to be typecast for the same type of movies after the success of Shershaah
Plot reminds me of Jawan(not completely). Action scenes look very good. Movie will be hit. Sid looks gorgeous like he did in SOTY.
But who is this unknown heroine? I don't like her. Looks like a misfit. I mean she looks more like a vamp/villain.
Originally posted by: DivineAngel
Plot reminds me of Jawan(not completely). Action scenes look very good. Movie will be hit. Sid looks gorgeous like he did in SOTY.
But who is this unknown heroine? I don't like her. Looks like a misfit. I mean she looks more like a vamp/villain.
Raashi?
Yes her.
Liked it.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj
5