Yodha trailer - out now- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

139

Views

7.6k

Users

20

Likes

202

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#43



His action sequences really look among the best in the industry. I know I’m biased but I think this is true.

Dirdam thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#44

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly



His action sequences really look among the best in the industry. I know I’m biased but I think this is true.

U are not biased is just the true 😎 Sid as a Soldier is a treat to watch.

Edited by Dirdam - 2 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#45

Originally posted by: Dirdam


Why are they releasing the trailer there and not in Mumbai or Delhi? usually Sid Premieres were in Delhi and Mumbai lately..



They actually showed the trailer to the media in the plane mid flight. I guess this is why they went to Ahmadabad. Kind of nifty idea.

https://x.com/iwmbuzz/status/1763143395080368371?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA


https://x.com/itsmeiinna/status/1763143539154886843?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA



heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago
#46

Too much action for my liking, but Sid looks so good. I just hope the story is captivating. One thing I don't like is that he seems to be typecast for the same type of movies after the success of Shershaahsmiley24

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 years ago
#47

Plot reminds me of Jawan(not completely). Action scenes look very good. Movie will be hit. Sid looks gorgeous like he did in SOTY.

But who is this unknown heroine? I don't like her. Looks like a misfit. I mean she looks more like a vamp/villain.

Edited by DivineAngel - 2 years ago
Dirdam thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#48

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Plot reminds me of Jawan(not completely). Action scenes look very good. Movie will be hit. Sid looks gorgeous like he did in SOTY.

But who is this unknown heroine? I don't like her. Looks like a misfit. I mean she looks more like a vamp/villain.

Raashi?

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 years ago
#49
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#50

Liked it.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 17 days ago

"Vvan" - Official Trailer - Siddharth & Tamanna

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 9 days ago

Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 25 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".