Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/SidharthFC_/status/1763129499041067083?t=tcjwPcuEn0L6K-dQYnhYQg&s=19
Why are they releasing the trailer there and not in Mumbai or Delhi? usually Sid Premieres were in Delhi and Mumbai lately..
It’s here!!
Wow!! Looks very well made. And it looks like it actually has a layered plot. Now I’m just hoping for a solid engaging story.
And my Siddy looks delicious of course 😍
Damn, this looks even worse than I thought it would be. Good luck!
https://twitter.com/SidharthFC_/status/1763129499041067083?t=tcjwPcuEn0L6K-dQYnhYQg&s=19
Why are they releasing the trailer there and not in Mumbai or Delhi? usually Sid Premieres were in Delhi and Mumbai lately..
My guess is this is gonna part of their ground level different cities promotions. They’ve already been to Jaipur, and Hyderabad, and now Ahmadabad too with the launch. So going forward they’ll be going to other cities.
The last action seconds 👐
https://twitter.com/loveSidkiara1/status/1763137517275201946?t=zZNYS0X_TKa1S-sO3mzJGg&s=19
I watched half of it looks good I usually don’t watch trailers. Sid presented well. Ddlj line. Suspension
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj
5