Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Episode 903

Ranveer had a utmost shocked face hearing the news were his phone rang from his pocket were he took his phone out of his pant pocket and attended the call and kept it in his ears.

Rishab(in a very low tone):Sir

Ranveer(hearing Rishab's voice): I know the news Rishab.Rishab immediately find out what was the change in the management of Mohanty group of companies. That company today not only shook our company (seeing the Market chart on the TV):Almost all the companies are shuffled in the chart. We are in the 6th place and the companies who used to be in the 2nd place are in 8th place today. Come on Rishab after this we cannot be silent try to find out who is behind this Mohanty group of companies. 

Rishab: Yes sir. 

Ranveer cut the call and was about to walk to the study room were

Amba(in a calm tone): Ranveer

Ranveer(seeing her): Maa almost RV broking came to 6th position.This is the first time I am facing this kind of issue from the day I started RV broking. This Mohanty group of companies making its victory is now making RV broking go down in its market price. 

Amba(touching his shoulder): you can make it dikhra?

Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa but the thing that has happened now after this bringing back RV broking is not that easy. share market is a place were we should be very active. If profit comes also it will give good profit If loss also it will give a great loss. Now I am going through that phase only Maa. (giving a sorry face):  Please Maa I need to do something to protect our business. The money we get in the stock market only is used in the diamond business also. If share market is getting me down like this that will automatically bring down my diamond business also. I have to go Maa.

Telling it he started to get in the stairs were Baa and Laxmi saw Amba with a silent face and they started to move from there towards the dinning area. Amba with a what to do face started to get in the stairs to go to her room. Ranveer walked in the corridor and while crossing it saw their room and he getting the situation walked crossing their room and went to the study room and took the file needed and he came out of the study room. He walked fast were again their room fell in his eyes were seeing the room now making up himself was about to walk were again his thoughts went to Ishani and Raagini. He turned back and came to their room and took the key in his black chain and he unlocked the room and opened the door and entered the room. The room was having no light and was showing its sad side to him. He had a worried face. As he was worried he heard a voice telling him...

"Tell Papa not to worry for this"

Ranveer hearing this voice turned and saw next to him were he saw Ishani having Raagini in her hands and standing near him with a smile. Seeing her now without to his control his eyes were getting tears.

Ranveer: Ishani tum?

Ishani(with a smile):Haan other than me who is going to be in our room.

Ranveer saw her with a silent face.

Ishani: Dekho you are worried of your business now.

Ranveer: I have never seen this big slap in Business ishani. The fund that we use in rotation has gone so low and If this gets reduced running diamond company will also become a question mark.

Ishani: Relax your self first and then sit and think well you will get an idea to over come it.

Ranveer(hearing it now had a smile taking a deep breath and seeing the ground): When you are with me know Ishani everything seems simple but when I am not near you I feel like..I..(when he was about to tell his feeling raising his head he didn't find anyone in front of him)

Getting that Ishani came in front of him was just his imagination were with a silent face thinking of their problem he with a heavy heart came out of the room and locked the room and wearing the key in his black chain and started to walk from there.

It was almost 5.30 were Ranveer driving in the roads of Mumbai for sometime to relax himself and then entered his Mansion room and sat in the bed and was thinking about his business situation. He thought about the things that are happening few weeks in his professional life. The way Mohanty group of companies was slowly gearing up to the charts and now almost winning the charts with the 6 times market price was making him get frustrated.

Ranveer(in thoughts): Even though I had so much of problem in my family issue too I was monitoring the business correctly only even If I am not going to office properly also I was Monitoring the business with my laptop or phone. (thinking of himself last one week and in thoughts): But this one week I myself sat in the office and I did my job perfectly only but I am really surprised that I am not able to achieve in share market. (with a not understanding face to himself): How is it possible? How all of a sudden Mohanty group of companies can come to this big position. What is really happening in that company? who is behind this company?

As he was asking these questions to himself he heard the ringtone of his phone were he took his phone and seeing its Rishab he attended the call.

Ranveer: Haan Rishab

Rishab: Sir watch the share market news now. Mohanty group of companies MD Rishi Mohanty is giving interview.

Ranveer:Haan let me ..(he cut the call and took the TV remote and turned on the TV and sat in the bed and saw the TV screen).

INTERVIEW..

Interviewer: Hello Rishi Mohanty sir..

Rishi(with a smile): Hello

Interviewer:Really today Mohanty group of companies has achieved a greatest Milestone in Share market. How was it possible sir?

Rishi(with a calm smile thought about Ishani and then making up himself): My employees worked so well and they have raised the company to the next level.

Interviewer:What was your planning and strategy to achieve 6 times market price?

Rishi:Concentration, sincerity, dedication of my employees only has brought Mohanty group of companies to this height.

Interviewer:You are giving all the credits to your employees sir?

Rishi:Really Only because of my employees it was possible. A owner alone can never climb the company to the great height. He always needs the co operation of the employees that is what has made this success possible..

The interviewer was continuing the interview were after half an hour they congratulated Rishi mohanty and then finished the interview.

Ranveer(who saw the complete interview and observing the way Rishi talked and to himself): This man is giving all the credits to employees only he is not ready to take any credit for himself. That means surely some change in employees only has changed his company to this level. (thinking the way he analyzed the Mohanty group of companies investment charts for the past few days to himself): But to my observation it looks tricky investments only.Who is making these tricky investments? Who that can be?(he had a confused face).

2 DAYS LATER..

AURANGABAD..

It was night 10 o clock were Raagini was sleeping cutely in the bed in the bedroom were Ishani was sitting in the study table in the hall and was reading a Share market book and was writing some tips on her notes were as she was writing it there was light thunder and then there was immediate raining outside were Ishani saw out of the closed glass window were the raining was coming to the earth bit forcefully. Seeing the rain she slowly kept the pen down and then she got up and went to the window and opened the window and saw the rain were she took her hand out of the window and showed her hand to the rain. Rain started to drench her hand well. Her face without to her control was changing were her face clearly said that she is thinking of Ranveer.

She got the flashback of her dancing in rain and Ranveer covering her with his shirt when they were friends. She got the thoughts of Ranveer covering her and him when rain came with his coat and the way he confessed all his feelings for her in Nagpur. She got the thoughts of Ranveer covering him and her with the shirt and he got the promise of making love whenever rains comes came to her mind.

Nitin who came out of his room to take water saw Ishani near the window in the hall. He saw her keeping her hand out of the window and the rain drenching her hand. He saw her for almost 5 minutes were he slowly went and stood behind her. Nitin seeing his daughter and getting her mindset now and kept a step and went and stood next to her.

Ishani(feeling Nitin near her took her hand inside the window and seeing him giving a made up smile): Papa aap?

Nitin(seeing her face and in a calm tone): Thinking of Ranveer know?

Ishani hearing this question from Nitin saw him with a what to react face.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer is seeing a day he is not used to seeing. He was always on top but now no more. He is slipping.

coderlady thumbnail

He went into the room and almost right away he got slammed with the memories. His imagination was just that. A dream.

coderlady thumbnail

Its sad that two people are away from each other because a woman could not tolerate their happiness.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ranveer is seeing a day he is not used to seeing. He was always on top but now no more. He is slipping.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Yes ranveer is seeing the situation that he is not used to he always saw victory and to he is getting down

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He went into the room and almost right away he got slammed with the memories. His imagination was just that. A dream.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

He went went to their room and went back to the memories and so sad it was a dream

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Its sad that two people are away from each other because a woman could not tolerate their happiness.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Yes two people are away as a woman cannot digest their happiness 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 904

As soon as Nitin asked such a question Ishani saw Nitin with a what to react face were then making up herself.

Ishani;Papa I was just enjoying the rain..

Nitin(seeing her face with a calm smile): Ishani If you can go and see the mirror. The way you miss Ranveer is seen clearly in your face.

Ishani(hearing it and then taking deep breath): Papa

Nitin(holding her both the sides shoulders with a calm face): Dekho Papa hain..you never need to hide anything to me. Keeping all the feelings inside your heart without sharing it to anybody is not that good to heath Ishani. See I told you know I will never force you on your decision regarding Ranveer. Its your life you can decide on that. If you join with Ranveer as a father I am the happiest person. If you don't want Ranveer I am here to support you. At least If you tell your feelings you may feel relaxed..You love Ranveer even now know Ishani?

Ishani(seeing Nitin and with a calm smile): you love Maa even now know Papa?

Nitin hearing it took his hands from Ishani's shoulders and saw her with a calm look.He too didn't expect this question from Ishani.

Ishani(seeing Nitin's face): I know you never tried to marry second time in life. Even after knowing Maa has married another man too you never hated Maa. Even when you saw Maa after her husband's death too you never tried to take advantage on Maa.May be not before but after I came to know you are my father I have seen that in your eyes Papa that you love Maa even today.

Nitin(hearing it with a emotional face): To love someone we never need to be near them Ishani. From the day I loved Falguni in my life till today Haan the only women in my life is Falguni only. (seeing Ishani): Haan more than you and me no one can know the feeling of loving someone who is not near us.

Ishani(hearing it): Haan Papa forgetting Ranveer in my life is next to impossible Papa. I cannot forget him at the same time I am not able to forget the pain he gave me too and most imporatantly what Ranveer did to me this time was completely incorrect.(making up herself): Anyways these things are meant to happen in my life it seems.

Nitin(seeing her with a smile): May be what happened to you is not acceptable Ishani but this incident made you a strong and successful women. I am seeing your victory Ishani you are growing to great heights I am proud of you.

Ishani with a happy smile shook her head as yes.

NEXT DAY MORNING..

It was exactly 10 o clock were Ranveer was sitting in his cabin and was talking to his management peoples.

Ranveer(seeing them): See this week is very important I have changed the work plan and has circulated to the employees. You guys need to be very conscious. Take hourly report and check the status of the market and the path we are going in our market. Keep all the employees engaged in the work. In this week today is the 3rd day only 3 more days after that this week chart will come. We have to again get back to the first position.

All management people: yes sir.

Ranveer: Okay carry on with the work..

All of them shook their heads as okay and started to move from there. Ranveer saw Rishab who was alone sitting in the chair next to him.

Ranveer(in a calm tone): Rishab..

Rishab: Haan sir..

Ranveer:This week investment is my saving amount only. As our rotation amount got low I have taken my personal savings amount and only has invested in it.

Rishab(seeing Ranveer); Sir If we again go down in the chart means..

Ranveer(immediately): Nahi Rishab we won't go down this week..

Rishab:Okay sir. (seeing Ranveer): Sir I am trying to find out who is behind Mohanty group of companies may be by today evening I can get to know who is behind Mohanty group of companies sir.

Ranveer(seeing him): Surely want to know who is it Rishab. That person has almost shook me..

Rishab:We will get to know that soon sir. (telling it Rishab started to move out of the cabin).

Gauri who was seeing RV's cabin as soon as Rishab came out had a light smile.

Gauri(in thoughts): Somehow again Ranveer started to come to office properly. Though he has not changed his dressings but at least he is coming daily to office. Management persons and Rishab also came out of the cabin. Let me go and try to talk to Ranveer now.

Thinking it Gauri got up from the chair and went to Ranveer's room and knocked the door.

Ranveer(who was thinking about this week chart hearing the knock): yes come in..

Gauri opened the door and entered the cabin were Ranveer saw her with a What to react face. She closed the door and came and stood in front of him.

Gauri: Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing her in a clear tone); RV..

Gauri: Enough Ranveer. I am done with your behavior towards me.

you know me from small and I know your from small from the day we know each other I am calling you Ranveer only. Now what is the need to show your attitude to me?

Ranveer got up from his chair and without knowing what to talk to her turned and showed his back to her.

Gauri(seeing Ranveer's back): Ranveer I already told you my mother and your mother only pressured me for the marriage proposal. I told you I myself didn't tell okay for this marriage. For my mother I am telling okay for this marriage. (acting like a good women); If you don't like this marriage that is fine but understand me also that I said okay for my mother but you are behaving so worst to me thinking that I am ready to marry you with my self interest.

Ranveer(hearing these things from Gauri were now almost believing Gauri turning and seeing her): I am sorry Gauri I get your situation well. I only didn't try to understand you. At least you said that you are not ready to marry me on your self interest know that is more than enough for me.

Gauri(with a smile); Thank you Ranveer for understanding me. In home I tried to talk to you but you didn't talk to me well,. To office also you were not coming properly past few weeks only you are coming to office. Daily I was thinking to talk to you. Today making sure I talk to you only I came and talked to you today. thank you for understanding Ranveer.

Ranveer:hmm

Gauri giving a smile to Ranveer started to walk out of the cabin were Ranveer took a deep breath were his thoughts again went to the share market situation.

Ranveer(in thoughts): I have invested my savings only this week but step by step my savings also gone out of my hand means I have to keep my house and company documents only for raising funds(again thinking of writing house and RV broking in Ishani's name and in thoughts):I myself signing on the power of attorney only because RV broking solutions and house is in Ishani's name. without Ishani its not possible to keep the documents of Home or company and get money. (taking a deep breath):Wish that this week I see some profit so that there does not comes a situation to raise funds. 

It was evening 4.30 were Ranveer was seeing the files were Rishab knocked the door of RV cabin.

Ranveer: yes come in

Rishab(entered the cabin and saw Ranveer); Sir an important update about Mohanty group of companies.

Ranveer(kept the file in the table and saw Rishab): Haan tell me Rishab

Rishab: Sir I have a friend in Aurangabad and he is a person who is working in securities company. I asked him only regarding Mohanty group of companies. He too tried to find it out and today he has got some information and said me that there is a change in the CEO of the company last 4 months.

Ranveer(hearing it had a thinking face and seeing Rishab):So because of him only Mohanty group of companies has grown to this height..

Rishab(in a clear tone); It is not him sir it is HER...THE CEO IS A LADY..

Ranveer hearing it had a shocked face.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Nitin is right about one thing. Ishani has come out stronger. She is a self made woman right now who can decide her own fate.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri is always watching and waiting for a chance to get close to Ranveer. Now that he is in office, she is trying her luck.