Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Is SRK a cameo or main lead?
King starting King, wah Khan Saab.
What a horrible idea. No other nepo has had their parent fly into their second film to help them.
If theatrical release then first movie.
Instead of leaving it upto Zoya, Srk should have introduced Suhana like he doing now.
Any SRK fan actually asked for this? other than blue ice ofc
The title. That aside he only letting sid do the action portion why this fandom likes Sid. I guess this movie is beyond me as I never held king title
https://x.com/i/status/2041168257739297063
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
3