It gets quite intrusive, I feel... and it could be that not only fans do this (as generally they get kept away to a distance) but also crew members... I remember that in Europe, there had also been photos but rarely directly from the sets.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It gets quite intrusive, I feel... and it could be that not only fans do this (as generally they get kept away to a distance) but also crew members... I remember that in Europe, there had also been photos but rarely directly from the sets.
No leaked pic of Abhay and Suhana?
https://x.com/i/status/2041168257739297063
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
3