Happiest Birthday Fingu..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happiest Birthday Fingu..
happy birthday ๐ฅณMay God bless you
your posts are so funfilled that only one post can make the entire forum in good mood ๐ I hope you enjoyed the day and had a blast ๐ฅฐ๐ฅณ
I watched Kabir Singh. Songs are good. But there's nothing great about the movie. So, I won't recommend it.
Thanks, you rescued my time from being wasted on it, at the most I'll just have a look at the Wikipedia plot line.
Thanks
Originally posted by: carisma2
Thanks, you rescued my time from being wasted on it, at the most I'll just have a look at the Wikipedia plot line.
Thanks
I've seen both Kabir Singh & Arjun Reddy (they're the same movie). I found Arjun Reddy to be slightly better, and would definitely recommend as a watch 
***
Sorry FF, won't distract on ur birthday thread any more 

Originally posted by: Saleem-Pheku
I've seen both Kabir Singh & Arjun Reddy (they're the same movie). I found Arjun Reddy to be slightly better, and would definitely recommend as a watch
***
Sorry FF, won't distract on ur birthday thread any more
Thanks Saleem, I'll try that out.
To make up to FF, bring her a gift. A joy for her eyes.
Here's mine.

My dearest Aishwariya,
You possess an unmatched elegance that stuns all who lay eyes upon you. A true embodiment of beauty, you are a vision that surpasses all expectations.
However, in the name of friendship, Carisma firmly believes that her dear friend Sam reigns supreme, surpassing you by a staggering 99%. Sam's radiance and grace make her deserving of the title Miss Universe, not just in one universe, but in every universe that exists.
Doga, U can bring her SRK, Arjun or John.
Happy Birthday 
Originally posted by: carisma2
Thanks, you rescued my time from being wasted on it, at the most I'll just have a look at the Wikipedia plot line.
Thanks
ya you cant be wasting time watching movies when you can be doing more productive things... like spending time here, no?

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum
ya you cant be wasting time watching movies when you can be doing more productive things... like spending time here, no?
![]()
I actually have over the years limited myself on Bolly films or should I say, they limited my taste for them.
I watch less movies than Akshay makes in a year. 
Oh, Birdie... I have now limited my use on the forum, however Sam's birthday is an exception. One day you will see me completely fade away. I'm a little more active in other platforms and busy with real life stuff and projects.
Will you miss me when I'm gone?
โ-------
Eye Candy for the birthday girl.

Originally posted by: carisma2
Thanks Saleem, I'll try that out.
...
To make up to FF, bring her a gift.
Doga, U can bring her SRK, Arjun or John.
FF ke liye toh sab le ayenge. I don't like Aish, lekin usko bhi le aayenge 
Honestly, Aish looked just like WhoW:

Tapori SRK 
No homo, lekin apun is gaane mein fan tha Arjun ka:

John:

Enjoy FF 
Originally posted by: Saleem-Pheku
FF ke liye toh sab le ayenge. I don't like Aish, lekin usko bhi le aayenge
Honestly, Aish looked just like WhoW:
Tapori SRK
No homo, lekin apun is gaane mein fan tha Arjun ka:
John:
Enjoy FF
Wow Doga! I'm Impressed.
In my birthday she brought me a giff gift that is really close to my heart.
-----------
Let's not forget this man, the man behind the finger fetish. Here he is, fingers and all.

Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/rekhas-recent-airport-appearance-sparks-comparisons-to-jaya-bachchan-after-she-pushes-a-fan-away-wat_229768
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
Amitabh Bachchan health updates- hospitalised https://www.indiaforums.com/article/veteran-actor-amitabh-bachchan-hospitalised-report_234403
https://x.com/i/status/2024166123667923082
0