From FF to everyone. Thankyou for your posts, likes .. and clicks ๐
https://youtu.be/Xq4afhe5o3o?si=PlbQPXOgyBB8uX_S
keep clicking!!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
From FF to everyone. Thankyou for your posts, likes .. and clicks ๐
https://youtu.be/Xq4afhe5o3o?si=PlbQPXOgyBB8uX_S
keep clicking!!

Hi Carisma! How are you? Did you like the movie, Animal? I am asking this because of your DP.
Heyy Shirsha I'm good, Thankyou. How have you been? It's been a long time. Good to see you.
I've watched it twice, I think that will be enough for me. Lol.
I did a whole review.
The movie is disturbing, there were some details I liked, performances were great. Both Bira and Bobby were Psycho Animals. Ranvijay is a hateable character, however Bira looks hawtt.
I love the fight between Bira and Bobby, and the song in that fight. The fight is something I endlessly watch.
Not a movie for Indian audience. It is negatively influencing for impressionable minds. So that's the gist of it.
But if you want to see the full review.
At the your service.
To keep it relevant to the Topic.
Happy Birthday again FF. ๐โฅ๏ธ
Originally posted by: carisma2
Heyy Shirsha I'm good, Thankyou. How have you been? It's been a long time. Good to see you.
I've watched it twice, I think that will be enough for me. Lol.
I did a whole review.
The movie is disturbing, there were some details I liked, performances were great. Both Bira and Bobby were Psycho Animals. Ranvijay is a hateable character, however Bira looks hawtt.
I love the fight between Bira and Bobby, and the song in that fight. The fight is something I endlessly watch.
Not a movie for Indian audience. It is negatively influencing for impressionable minds. So that's the gist of it.
But if you want to see the full review.
At the your service.
To keep it relevant to the Topic.
Happy Birthday again FF. ๐โฅ๏ธ
I am fine. I watched the movie in theatre. I liked the movie. But there are some problematic scenes. I think a lot of old people will not like the movie. And Ranvijay killed so many people but police never tried to find him. That's totally unrealistic. Abraar's brother looked completely like Ranvijay after plastic surgery. That's also unrealistic. I really the song, hua main. It's a passionate and energetic song. Pehle bhi main is also a beautiful song.
it took u 1000 years to thank people lol ๐Originally posted by: AO3R6TQZS34MMV4T
From FF to everyone. Thankyou for your posts, likes .. and clicks ๐
https://youtu.be/Xq4afhe5o3o?si=PlbQPXOgyBB8uX_S
keep clicking!!
anyhow Iโm taking this as my goodie bag thanks Smittenkitten on the party 

and the birthday girl since itโs the next day n u a cat momma seems this image suits the situation 
till the birthday girl returns itโs time to Partyyyyyy
I am fine. I watched the movie in theatre. I liked the movie. But there are some problematic scenes. I think a lot of old people will not like the movie. And Ranvijay killed so many people but police never tried to find him. That's totally unrealistic. Abraar's brother looked completely like Ranvijay after plastic surgery. That's also unrealistic. I really the song, hua main. It's a passionate and energetic song. Pehle bhi main is also a beautiful song.
It was a different kind of movie. Lots of points for analysis and has become a movie that compels you talk about it.
Oh yes the unrealism was extreme. I suppose the father had to do some cleaning up after his mess behind the scenes.
Ranvijay concentrated in what he believes is being a good son, but he failed his kids after he practically ruined his marriage.
Animal Park will be even more violent am sure, I'm not waiting for it in a hurry that I can tell you.
I never unreserved my post but you didnโt show for the party either ๐ anyways it doesnโt matter cause you know how I feel about you Sam and I donโt think words are needed for expressing. I hope you had a wonderful day and wish you have the best of your years starting this bday. Youโre an amazing soul and you deserve all the happiness Allah can give you. Love you โฅ๏ธ
I want to post an SRK gif but kambakht IF never lets me post one. No, donโt bother trying to teach me how to cause it wonโt work. ๐คฌ
Originally posted by: carisma2
It was a different kind of movie. Lots of points for analysis and has become a movie that compels you talk about it.
Oh yes the unrealism was extreme. I suppose the father had to do some cleaning up after his mess behind the scenes.
Ranvijay concentrated in what he believes is being a good son, but he failed his kids after he practically ruined his marriage.
Animal Park will be even more violent am sure, I'm not waiting for it in a hurry that I can tell you.
Yes, I think Animal Park will be more violent. And there will probably be a cross over of Animal and Kabir Singh in the movie.
Yes, I think Animal Park will be more violent. And there will probably be a cross over of Animal and Kabir Singh in the movie.
I Haven't watched Kabir Singh, but I keep seeing it mentioned so I may have to give it a shot and see what the big deal is on that.
Also there was an abrupt jump in the end between Ranvijay making up with his dad to his funeral, so chances are they might cover a little of the missing part, which maybe crucial to how Ranvijays character might shape out in the next movie. Just my guess.
I like the Satranga song, but nothing compared to the Sari duniya one.
Such a lovely, thoughtful thread, Smitten! ๐
Happy, happy birthday FF.
Hope you had a beautiful birthday! May your year be amazing, easier than the last, and everything you have hoped for!
You are forever blessed by every kitten you have rescued. And thereโs no one luckier than the one blessed by an animalโs love and protection. 2024 is your year. Believe that! 

Originally posted by: carisma2
I Haven't watched Kabir Singh, but I keep seeing it mentioned so I may have to give it a shot and see what the big deal is on that.
Also there was an abrupt jump in the end between Ranvijay making up with his dad to his funeral, so chances are they might cover a little of the missing part, which maybe crucial to how Ranvijays character might shape out in the next movie. Just my guess.
I like the Satranga song, but nothing compared to the Sari duniya one.
I watched Kabir Singh. Songs are good. But there's nothing great about the movie. So, I won't recommend it.
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/rekhas-recent-airport-appearance-sparks-comparisons-to-jaya-bachchan-after-she-pushes-a-fan-away-wat_229768
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
Amitabh Bachchan health updates- hospitalised https://www.indiaforums.com/article/veteran-actor-amitabh-bachchan-hospitalised-report_234403
https://x.com/i/status/2024166123667923082
0