Happy Birthday Jaya Bachchan (Ungli Fetish) 💜- Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

116

Views

11.1k

Users

52

Likes

441

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2


I actually have over the years limited myself on Bolly films or should I say, they limited my taste for them.

I watch less movies than Akshay makes in a year. smiley36


Oh, Birdie... I have now limited my use on the forum, however Sam's birthday is an exception. One day you will see me completely fade away. I'm a little more active in other platforms and busy with real life stuff and projects.

Will you miss me when I'm gone?


โ€-------


Eye Candy for the birthday girl.



...


Of course I'll miss you. I miss all miss karne wali cheezessmiley2. I even miss nacheez like me when I go missing smiley16

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum


Of course I'll miss you. I miss all miss karne wali cheezessmiley2. I even miss nacheez like me when I go missing smiley16


Oh! Thank you so much buddy! smiley9

Also glad to meet another person whom also misses themselves like how I miss my ownself at times. smiley36


------------


More Candy for the Birthday Girl.


Was gonna give you an Ab fab ๐Ÿ‘Œ pic, but John wears his trousers down too low and was showing more than I was prepared to show U of him,

So will have to go with a decent one.


Screenshot_20240202_173044_Opera.jpg

Edited by carisma2 - 2 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2


Thanks, you rescued my time from being wasted on it, at the most I'll just have a look at the Wikipedia plot line.


Thanks

You better watch Kabir Singh, why should we suffer alonesmiley7

prerna4rishav thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Sorry for the belated wishes FF. smiley27 Wish you a very happy birthday and many happy returns of the day ! smiley31 Keep making more posts as theyโ€™re undoubtedly one of the MOST entertaining posts have ever seen in my ~18 yrs of IF life smiley37.


Keep rocking as you do ! smiley27 Love. smiley9

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

You better watch Kabir Singh, why should we suffer alonesmiley7


Animal dekh li, tho aisa kya gunna kiya smiley28... Jo loot gaye, ab tum Kabir Singh dikha na chahti ho. smiley37

As long as there is no naked Shahid parading around like Bira in Animal. Lol.


----------


Running out of FF's favs, so going to post Jaya's favourite enemy, and Amithabh Bachchans favourite person. smiley27


Screenshot_20240203_012322_Opera.jpg


Do U remember the good old days Jayaji?


Screenshot_20240203_012244_Opera.jpg

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago

Kabir Singh is better than Animal, at least there's a story behind it. smiley37 Watch it for Shahid's performance, he was good for once

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Kabir Singh is better than Animal, at least there's a story behind it. smiley37 Watch it for Shahid's performance, he was good for once


Lol Okay, You twisted my arm. I'll watch it. smiley36

Now I have to watch it for comparison.

---------


Gift for the birthday girl. ๐ŸŽ‚ John song, I just discovered.


https://youtu.be/VYslt8bc-4Q?si=XaLEr3WJgPPSFteV

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Sparkling_Wine ยท 2 months ago

Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 9 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/rekhas-recent-airport-appearance-sparks-comparisons-to-jaya-bachchan-after-she-pushes-a-fan-away-wat_229768

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 3 months ago

I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 ยท 4 months ago

Amitabh Bachchan health updates- hospitalised https://www.indiaforums.com/article/veteran-actor-amitabh-bachchan-hospitalised-report_234403

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 7 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2024166123667923082

https://x.com/i/status/2024166123667923082
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".