Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

He is coping so hard 😭😭😭

How many topics are there going to be for it? It’s flopped. Now get over it. 

Edited by Bird32 - 3 months ago
Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

IF is not your Personal property, If people feel like creating topics they can create it. Move on if you don't like a topic

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Sid has all the right to reflect openly about the missing interest, I think. It is his 'baby'.

Not having watched the movie yet, I can't give an opinion about the film. 

But could he be right with his remark about the IAF and public knowledge?

No one really cares for it now. He will give more interviews for attention now. 

Clochette thumbnail

You also made a topic...only that it derailed from the question you posted smiley36

Originally posted by: JoshandHenry

Just take your L and move on, you sore loser smiley29

😁😃😊😆

Clochette thumbnail

Some comments are really childish...

Sid made some obviously entertaining and also successful movies (just one didn't work well) and to term him a "loser" only shows ignorance, imo.

Fighter hasn't much to work for it already beforehand (if one isn't a Hrithik or Deepika fan), so - to me - I didn't even expect biiiig numbers.

What the movie did until now just reflects the interest, not the quality (and the worldwide collection is nearing the budget in one week).

The Indian audience isn't the only one that should be considered (also imo) as I find it really interesting how much Indian movies (Hindi and other languages) get accepted internationally smiley1

Originally posted by: Clochette

Some comments are really childish...

Sid made some obviously entertaining and also successful movies (just one didn't work well) and to term him a "loser" only shows ignorance, imo.

Please!!!

who on earth are you to preach when you when you said so many vile, nasty and sick things about Alia and Ranbir smiley29…like wishing divorce of them and you did not even spare their 1 year old child by claiming the baby hates her mother? 

so you really have no room to preach and lecture others considering you have blood on your hands… so be quiet!!!