Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Iam guessing after signing the divorce papers, I guess Sahiba will confess in front of the family like maybe during the veer/keerat Sangeet function. I liked her reply in the end Think what ever you want, I have said it what I wanted to tell you 👏👏👏. Let see what Angad will do now?? 

I don’t think they have signed the divorce papers as she said ki isse pehle aur der ho jaaye she wanted to confess. If she has signed it what was the need for confessing it. This is the last try for her.

They have not signed Sahiba must have put the condition that she will not sign unless she tells it to family. They called everyone to their room and instead she confessed so Angad was shocked. Even I liked the her dialogue in last bcoz nowdays he is not believing Sahiba so it’s in his side that what he want to do, she has done her part. 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2caVI_sLbw/?igsh=MTk1dXNmd2VsYnMzbA== sab shows ke baari baari aayenge 2 epi to promote aankh micholi 🤦😂

now so Yeh rishta and gum will 2 episodes soon 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Iam guessing after signing the divorce papers, I guess Sahiba will confess in front of the family like maybe during the veer/keerat Sangeet function. I liked her reply in the end Think what ever you want, I have said it what I wanted to tell you 👏👏👏. Let see what Angad will do now?? 

I don't think Saheba will sign the divorce papers.

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I don’t think they have signed the divorce papers as she said ki isse pehle aur der ho jaaye she wanted to confess. If she has signed it what was the need for confessing it. This is the last try for her.

They have not signed Sahiba must have put the condition that she will not sign unless she tells it to family. They called everyone to their room and instead she confessed so Angad was shocked. Even I liked the her dialogue in last bcoz nowdays he is not believing Sahiba so it’s in his side that what he want to do, she has done her part. 

Agreed!!smiley20

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

areh share karo plz ....

My theory is this will happen after keerat Garry kaand ,tab tak he will play all is well game jaisa ki decide Kia tha 

Main kal ka episode dekhne ke baad hi aapko apni theory bataungi.smiley17

Edited by Reader17 - 4 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Main kal ka episode dekhne ke baad hi aapko apni theory bataungi.smiley17

I will give my theories after another 30 episodes.

hellodona thumbnail

Star wants all its shows to get same trp as Aankh Micholi or what.

Jaise hi saare shows trp laane lage atrangi idea laga diya.

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope Sahiba has shared her feelings because she just wants to and does not expect anything from Angad and walks off. The way she would have no regrets that she did not tell her love that she loved him and also maintains her dignity.

What is the point of confession after Kerry wedding as he will dislike her intensly like in thr last 3 months now