Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

How will that little girl live without her mother? How can Ranveer and Amba be so cruel?

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Ranveer and amba is being selfish and they wanting Raagini alone and in the course they are trying to separate her from her mother

keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

In his anger and ego, he is not even thinking straight.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes he is having his anger and ego at height and destroying his own life

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hope he turns nasty that even Gauri should think twice about wanting him for herself.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes that gauri should thinking about marrying him let us see what is going to happen

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 890

2 YEARS LATER.....

RV MANSION....

The camera panned over RV mansion were the camera slowly entered the hall of RV mansion were as the camera panned it showed Kailash standing in front of Lord Krishna joined his hands to God.

Kailash(in prayers): Bhagawan Life is always unpredictable none of us know what is going to happen next. Same way 2 years back I never thought that my son's life will take such a big turn and that will separate my son from his life partner. In these two years really seeing my son I got to know that what ever happens a person should never leave their life partner. Leaving their life partner in their life will not only give loneliness but it can change a person to any extreme. Today is a memorable day in my son's life but he is not able to celebrate it happily. (opened his eyes were his eyes were teary and seeing Lord Krishna in prayers): Please do some magic and change my son's life back to its own self. This is what is my prayers to you past 2 years please do that magic in his life.

Kailash separated his hands and turned and started to walk with a worried face. He saw their whole house were the house just looked like a house that is build with bricks there was no happiness that they had in this house before 2 years. The house lost its glow, the house lost its happiness and fun. With a worried face itself he got in the stairs and entered his room were Amba was sitting in the bed and was kept on dialing her phone and keeping it in her ears and again with a not able to talk face was again dialing back in the phone.

Kailash(came to her and with a calm face): Are you calling to Ranveer?

Amba saw Kailash with a silent face were their conversation too was not like before Even If they talk Kailash was always trying to oppose Amba in everything that she decides.

Amba(making up herself): Haan he didn't come home past six months that is why I am calling? If I call he is not picking the call often even If he picks also he is telling some reason or he is telling that he is having office work and he will come tomorrow or day after tomorrow like that but he is not coming home.

Kailash(hearing it and with a fade smile): Haan then what you expect from him? You kept on deciding everything in his life. As you were kept on keeping each and every demand unable to bear the pressure he started to do all the weirded things like not coming home properly, not picking our calls.

Amba(seeing him with a bit anger face): Nothing like that My Ranveer can never avoid me. 

Kailash: Haan as he cannot avoid you only he avoided other things in his life know?

Amba(in a anger getting up from the bed in a loud tone): Kailashji

Kailash(seeing her with the same calm face): Amba you shout as much as you want. As Ranveer cannot talk against you or as he cannot deny your decisions only he started to do things like not picking your call or not coming home properly in these 2 years. you only made him like this. 

Amba (hearing it seeing Kailash a Calm Anger look): Means what I am keeping Ranveer in my control?

Kailash: Do anyone will tell no for this question.

Amba(hearing it): Dekhiyae Ranveer has all rights in his own life he can do what ever he wants to do He has all the freedom.

Kailash(hearing it with a fun smile): Really?

Amba: As he didn't come to home for six months only today I am repeatedly calling him.(telling it she was about to walk out of the room)

Kailash(before she go out of the room): You are worried that today Ranveer will get Ishani's thoughts know?

Amba hearing it saw Kailash with a anger face.

Kailash(with a calm smile): Amba I know you so well. You very well know that today is Ranveer and Ishani's wedding anniversary and you are sure that Ranveer will think about Ishani today. To stop Ranveer from thinking about Ishani only you are trying to make Ranveer come home know?

Amba saw Kailash with a not able to face look started to walk out of the room were kailash too took a deep breath and gave a impossible head shake to himself thinking about Amba's attitude towards Ranveer's life.

Amba(came out of the room and standing in the corridor and dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ears the phone was ringing were Ranveer didn't pick the call were taking the phone from her ears and to herself): Why Ranveer is not picking my call? (to herself): Where are you Ranveer?(she said with a worried face)

As she asked this question the camera panned over all Mumbai were panning over the city well and finally the camera showed a Costly bar were the Bar was having a Board as "Randy Brandy". The camera panned inside the bar were the Bar was well equipped Bar were there was all kind of drinks. All the type of high class people were coming to drink. A music stage was always available in the bar, A music band was always there in the Bar. They were having timings for music program.  It was Morning 9.30 were the Bar Manager and supervisor were having some serious discussion among themselves.

Supervisor: Sir today our 9.45 music program has been scheduled and all the regular customers of the bar has come too. But our bar singer John is not feeling well today. Now only he informed it to me.

Manager:Arrey yaar what to do now?(thinking something): Okay ask for any of our afternoon or evening or night singers to come immediately.

Supervisors: Sir I tried to them too but they all are our part time workers only so they have gone to their regular jobs. And more of everything the area they are available now is of so much distance from our bar. If we convince them more also they cannot reach here within next 10 minutes sir.

Manager: Our Bar's one of the best attraction is this music only and It should happen according to the schedule and any one program gets missed means I cannot answer to the management. Now arrange someone and make them sing a song in the stage.

supervisor: Sir suddenly to make a person to sing how that can be possible sir? Who will sing that instantly?

As he said this a voice came there with a drunk voice telling "Mein"

Both Supervisor and Manager hearing the word "Mein" turned and saw the place from were the voice came were they saw a Young guy standing near the whiskey bottle stand wearing a torn style jeans, a lose white t-shirt, a black casual overcoat,wearing a black chain were his hair style was like a collage going guy. He was drinking from his steel whiskey bottle.

Manager(seeing the guy and getting his face and seeing the supervisor): Mohan..

supervisor(taking his eyes from the guy and seeing the manager); Haan sir..

Manager(with a doubt): I have seen him already..(thinking well and seeing the supervisor): Is he "THE STOCK BROKING KING RV"?

Supervisor(seeing him): Yes sir you are correct. He is our regular customer for the past 2 years. He will be here only most of the times sir. Most of the girls coming here used to dance with him and they enjoy a lot with him.

Manager: Oh(thinking about RV's old attire had a doubtful face)

Drunken Ranveer walked and came to the Manager and supervisor and saw them with a calm look.

Ranveer(seeing the supervisor): If My ....(taking a deep breath): introduction to your Manager is over. (with a fade smile to himself):Let me sing ..(seeing the Manager with a calm look): today I want to sing...

Telling it to both before they could reply started to walk towards the stage were he was completely in his road side romeo look his attire was completely different now. He was not in his RV attire. He was completely wearing a different kind of dresses were he was looking like

ranveer after leap 1.jpg

He came and stood in the stage were he closed the steel whiskey bottle cap and kept it in his pant pocket and he saw the music band were he went to the music director of the band and told the type of music and he casually like a rowdy went and got the electric guitar from the musician were that musician too saw Ranveer with a not liking face were Ranveer not minding anything around him now went and held the mic and saw the complete people in the bar were all were high class family girls and boys and businessmen were there to drink and enjoy the music.

Ranveer started to play the music in the guitar. He closed his eyes and was playing the guitar were the thoughts of Playing Guitar to Ishani when they were friends was coming in his mind were slowly opening his eyes and in front of the mic..

Ranveer:Tu safar mera

Hai tu hi meri manzil

Tere bina guzara

Ae dil hai mushkil

Tu mera khuda

Tu hi duaa mein shaamil

Tere bina guzara

Ae dil hai mushkil

Mujhe aazmaati hai teri kami(he closed his eyes and thought Ishani's face and again opened his eyes and started to sing): Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Junoon hai mera(he thought about their excited hugs in their life)

Banoon main tere qaabil

Tere bina guzaara

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

He played the Guitar having his complete thinking on Ishani were he was even experiencing a pain his heart of not having Ishani in his life too.

Ranveer: Yeh rooh bhi meri

Yeh jism bhi mera(He thought about seeing Ishani as a 9 years boy standing behind the pillar):Utna mera nahi (he thought about she becoming breath of his life): Jitna hua tera

Tune diya hai jo

Woh dard hi sahi(he thought about Ishani removing her Mangalsutra and throwing it on his face); Tujhse mila hai toh

Inaam hai mera

Mera aasmaan dhoondhe teri zameen (he saw the roof of the Bar and had a up to cry face thinking Ishani were controlling it):Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Zameen pe na sahi (he just wish to see her somewhere in heaven at least for a while): Toh aasmaan mein aa mil

Tere bina guzara

Ae dil hai mushkil

Ranveer playing the music thought about their life turn and separated them. He was playing the music thinking Ishani not telling okay to stay in a separate house and making this separation between them.

Ranveer:Maana ki teri maujoodgi se

Ye zindagani mehroom hai(thinking his life of being without Ishani beside him): Jeene ka koi dooja tareeka

Na mere dil ko maaloom hai(Thinking the life he is living right now thinking his changed life and his changed attire and attitude):Tujhko main kitni

Shiddat se chaahun(thinking his complete love for Ishani): Chaahe toh rehna tu be-khabar

Mohtaaj manzil ka toh nahi hai (thinking him being her one side lover only and always put in a situation to love her one sided and now too loving her without even telling to anyone); Ye ek tarfa mera safar, safar (thinking not able to succeed in his love): Khoobsurat hai manzil se bhi

Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Adhura hoke bhi (he thought of his uncompleted love story with a painful smile): Hai ishq mera kaamil

Tere bina guzara

Ae dil hai mushkil

The music kept on playing behind were he closed his eyes and thought all his lovely moments with Ishani. The day of today being their wedding anniversary and the way he married her came to his mind, their wedding and their saath phera, the way he took ulta phera and the way he completed their saath phera in Nagpur were everything came to his mind were a light smile came to his lips were in the next moment the way Ishani denied to be staying in a separate house for the astrology problem, the way she removed her Mangalsutra and throw it in his face came to his mind were with a love mixed anger face he opened his eyes and saw the crowd in the bar were everyone now clapped their hands so well were the Manager and supervisor of the Bar too happily clapped their hands and had a relief face that a music program happened in the scheduled time.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Amba has still not understood her problem. In the process, she has distanced her son.

coderlady thumbnail

Still he is blaming Ishani? He has failed to see her perspective. Only thinking about his own.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Amba has still not understood her problem. In the process, she has distanced her son.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes amba is not understanding the exact Problem somewhere she herself distanced ranveer from her

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Still he is blaming Ishani? He has failed to see her perspective. Only thinking about his own.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes ranveer too as a copy of amba he is not understanding ishani he is blaming her and he failed to her perspective and thinking about just himself 

Keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 891

Ranveer seeing all clapping their hands with a calm face went to the musician and gave back the guitar were the musician now saw Ranveer with a smile look were that smile said he loved Ranveer's singing. Ranveer without a smile came down from the stage were a businessman who was seeing Ranveer got up and came to him.

Businessman: RV..

Ranveer(saw him): hmm

Businessman: Happy in seeing you here. you are singing so well. Nice song.

Ranveer hearing it with a calm look gave okay head shake.

Businessman: RV I am having a business deal shall we(before he could tell the next word)

Ranveer(with a not minding face): sorry not in business mood..

Telling it without waiting for the Businessman's answer started to walk from there.

Businessman(seeing the way Ranveer behaved in thoughts): Having so much of business talent that is why he is very attitude but bad attitude..(thinking it he started to move from there)

Ranveer came to the whiskey stand and sat in a chair were he took the steel whiskey bottle from his pant pocket and started to drink.

Meanwhile a 5 girls and 3 boys gang surrounded him.

Boy 1: RV bhaiya super singing..

Girl 1: Haan RV nice song..

All the others too were appreciating him were he gave a okay head shake to all of them were a girl in the gang alone was admiring Ranveer so well.

Girl 2(seeing the girl who was admiring Ranveer): Mayra

Mayra: hmmm

Girl 2: Are you going to tell RV that you are interested in him?

Mayra: want to tell. will try to talk to him today.

Girl 2: We all are bar mates and RV is coming here past 2 years and you have interest in him for the past 1 years. Tell that quickly because any girl will fall for RV so be quick.

Mayra: Let me talk to him today..

Girl 2: mm

Mayra was a businessmen daughter and was looking like

Base64 Image.png

All were cracking jokes and drinking were Manager came to Ranveer with a smile.

Manager:RV sir..

Ranveer(seeing him): hmm

Manager: Thanks today I thought the scheduled music show will not happen but you safeguarded me by singing and nice song RV sir..

Ranveer(with a calm face): hmm I wanted to sing today so I sang..

Manager: Okay sir..(he moved from there).

All the bar mates after their drink were leaving one by one telling bye to Ranveer were Ranveer too waved bye to them. Once all went he was continuing to drink the whiskey in the steel bottle. He turned casually were Mayra alone was standing in front of him.

Ranveer(sipping a drink and seeing her): you didn't go?

Mayra: Nahi..

Ranveer hearing it shaking his head as okay and was continuing to drink were

Mayra:(seeing him in a calm tone): RV...Ranveer vaghela..

Ranveer as he heard his name Ranveer for a while got Ishani calling him Ranveer in his ears..were he closed his eyes and taking a deep breath and opened his eyes and saw Mayra..

Ranveer:Just RV..

Mayra(with a smile): Hmm RV. My papa has said about you he has been following your business techniques from the day you started RV broking. He has said me you are a very smart businessman. you never miss timing in business and he said you have so much talent in business. I too saw your old photos in interviews you gave. you have a perfect businessman attire those times (seeing him well now): but whenever I have seen you in this bar and your attire..I mean I don't see you going to your office too and you are in your casual attire ..(as she was asking it)

A bearer came to Ranveer and stood in front of him.

Bearer(taking a phone from his pant pocket and gave it to Ranveer):Sir there was continuous calls...in your phone

Ranveer: hmm let me take care of that(getting the phone and he took his purse and gave 500 Rupees to the bearer)

Bearer got the money and went from there.

Ranveer(saw his phone and seeing its Amba's missed calls he dialed back to Amba's number and kept the phone in his ears once Amba picked the phone); Haan Maa..

Amba: Ranveer where are you? again 6 months  you didn't come home.even if I call too you are telling you are busy in your work.  In these 2 years only three times you have come to home.  What happen to you Ranveer. Why are you doing like this?  When will you come back home dikhra?

Ranveer: Will come to home today Maa.

Amba: you will know?

Ranveer: Haan will come.

Amba: I am waiting for you.

Ranveer: I will come Maa.

Amba: hmm(with a smile she cut the call)

Ranveer cutting the call and kept the phone in the stand and started to drink.

Mayra(seeing Ranveer's attitude): RV when coming to bar you are giving the phone to a bearer you don't attend your calls properly. you even tell that bearer to not attend your calls. Even you don't seem interested to go home too. What is your problem? you can share with me know?

Ranveer hearing it saw Mayra were as Mayra was asking his problem he got a lovely flashback of his life.

FLASHBACK..

Ranveer sitting in the bed and was seeing his phone were Ishani was sitting near his feet and was cutting his nails in his leg.

Ishani(cutting the nails): You won't see your leg or what? see how sharp the nails are? you should cut it periodically Ranveer

Ranveer: We men don't mind these things Ishani. That is what you are there know to take care of these things, see  how you are cutting my nails with so much care..(he gave a smile)

Ishani hearing it seeing Ranveer and smiling to him was cutting the nails were Ranveer again seeing the phone and reading it.

Ranveer: Ishani first best point for compatibility for couples is "Don't share your fights with anyone its only between you both"

Ishani: Haan that is correct only..(finishing cutting of the nails and putting his nails in the paper and covering it and dropping it in the dustbin and coming and sitting next to Ranveer and cutely pinching his cheeks): The moment husband and wife stop telling their fights to other persons know that means their love is so intense and they want even fight to be within themselves.

Ranveer: Accha...now a days I don't tell our fights to anyone so...I am good husband know..

Ishani(with a smile caressing his hair):Haan laddu..

Ranveer feeling her caressing his hair had a happy smile.

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Ranveer thinking it had a hided smile in his irked face were turning to Mayra..

Ranveer: Certain things should be not know at least for everyone's  welfare. It would be good for you If you don't get to know my story..

(telling it he took the steel whiskey bottle and started to drink and got down from the chair and started to walk out of the bar)

Mayra(with a smile to herself): he is interesting..will get to know your story soon RV..(telling it she too started to move from the bar)

Ranveer came out of the Bar and putting his whiskey bottle in his pant pocket and took the bike key from his pant pocket and walked and came to his Royal En field were his stylish Royal en field looked like.

81YuO+ISaML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

He got in his bike and wore his helmet and started to drive towards RV mansion.It was next half an hour were his bike entered RV mansion were he stopped the bike in front of his house and without getting down from the bike he removed his helmet and keeping it in the bike and still without getting down from the bike saw his house. Were his memories now took him 2 years back.

To be continuedsmiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri is not the only one in line. Now Mayra has been added to the list.