Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

He said the words. He doesn't know how to keep both his wife and mother happy. He is put into a situation to choose.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes is really not knowing how to keep both his mother and wife happy and he said that too

he is getting himself in the situation to choose

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani is right on her part. A little problem and he can't handle it. If his mother is wrong, he has to have the capacity to say so and stand up for his family.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes ishani is correct in this he is not able to handle a small problem

he should voice out to amba that she is wrong

and stand up for his own family

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He is turning this around and making it her fault now. Talk about gaslighting.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes he is now trying to make that this separation is because of Ishani

he is exactly using gaslighting

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

proud of Ishani for taking a stand for herself and her daughter. If he can't do it, at least she can.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes we can surely be proud of ishani she is now thinking as a mother

she is standing up for herself and her daughter

she is the mother over everything

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 889

NEXT DAY MORNING

Ishani after making Raagini to have her breakfast was making Raagini to see the cartoon book were cutie pie too without knowing the problem that is happening in their life was seeing the cartoon book keeping it in the tea poi. Ishani sitting in the sofa of the hall and had a thinking face were she saw Raagini with a worried face.

Ishani(in thoughts): Yesterday after the fight Ranveer went and slept in study room. Even in the morning he didn't come to our room. What is happening in our life? I wish Ranveer's anger should have gone from him now and he would try to handle the situation correctly. I hope in the night Ranveer would have thought about our life and even till this moment I wish Ranveer will safeguard me and Raagini.

Were as she was thinking it that was the moment Ranveer in his RV attire now with his face full of his villainous look was getting down in the stairs seeing Ishani who was sitting in the sofa of the hall. All this moment he was having the anger of her telling him that he will come to her for body feelings and he cannot control his body feelings and the way she rejected his option of staying in a separate house were turning him to be his worst version.

Ishani(with a worried face thinking about Ranveer and in thoughts): I trust you till now Ranveer I am sure at least thinking well in night now you will safeguard me and Raagini.

Were this was the moment Ishani's hand was held by a hand tightly were Ishani saw her hand and seeing the holding hand she got to know it is Ranveer were she raised her head and saw Ranveer. Seeing Ranveer's face she was able to see something different. She was sure he was not seeing her with love, affection or care for her. She slowly got up from the sofa and saw Ranveer. 

Ishani(in a low tone): Ranveer..

Ranveer:(in his RV attitude calm tone):  What I said to you yesterday?

Ishani: Ranveer please dekho you are hurting me so much Ranveer. Really you too after sending me cannot live a happy life Ranveer. you are in anger now but After sometime only you will realize you have done a very big wrong to our life. 

Ranveer(in a attitude tone): Dekho I don't have time to hear what you are talking? yesterday what I said to you? If you didn't go out of the house I myself will need to send you out know?

Ishani: Ranveer see..(before she could tell the next word).

Nitin(in a shouting tone entered the house): Ranveer...(he came fast towards them and seeing Ranveer holding Ishani hand tightly and Ishani trying to take her hand from his hand): what are you doing? I know what is the problem don't do this to Ishani Ranveer.

Ranveer(without answering him seeing Ishani): Ishani don't make me a bad man here. Go out ..

Nitin: Ranveer...

Ranveer(seeing Nitin in a anger controlled calm tone): its husband and wife issue none of you should come in this..

Ishani(taking her hand from Ranveer's hand with force and seeing Ranveer and now saw up were Amba was standing and seeing them were Kailash was standing near Amba with a worried face seeing them and then again seeing Ranveer): My father should not come and ask anything to you because it is husband and wife problem. But your mother can come in between husband and wife know?

Ranveer(hearing it seeing her in a clear tone): Even a single word next to this come from your mouth about Maa know? That is it ...(he said it with a anger face)

Kailash(seeing Amba): Amba what are you doing? Ranveer is trying to send Ishani out of the house? and look at Ranveer how he is behaving?

Amba(seeing kailash with a emotional face): Haan Ishani herself won't go out know? Because she is used to this life. There is no other way to prevent our family kailashji please..

Kailash(seeing Amba a not liking face): I don't know what to do with you and Ranveer Amba. Really you both are out of boundary.

Amba(with a emotional face): See even for me Ishani going out is paining only..

Kailash: Oh really...

Amba: But for our family welfare only I am standing silent.

Kailash:See Ranveer is in anger and he is thinking to fulfill your words but This anger of Ranveer is only for sometime but after sometime only he will start to realizes Ishani is not in his life that time no one can control Ranveer.(he said it with a confirmed face)

Raagini seeing Ranveer's anger face was now trying to hide behind the sofa were she was cutely hiding behind the sofa without knowing the actual problem of her parents.

Nitin (seeing Ranveer): Ishani yesterday night told me the problem Ranveer. Ranveer what ever the problem is take Ishani to room and talk and solve it.

Ranveer(seeing Nitin): Oh your daughter told it to you yesterday itself.that is why you have come here by this time. I am telling her to go out of the house. you are asking me to take her inside the room and talk to her. (taking a deep breath and seeing Ishani): go out Ishani..

Ishani(with tears in her eyes): Ranveer...let me even now ask you don't break our relationship Ranveer.

Ranveer: That is what yesterday itself you told know what our relationship is all about then what? Let me prove you that I can be without you..now out..

Ishani was again crying were Baa, Parul having Arjun in her hand, Sharman,Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Pratik, Devarsh, Krisha, Disha, Manas, Krish everyone were coming out hearing these fights to hall. Gauri came and stood there were she had a what is happening here face only for a while.

Ishani(making sure Ranveer won't change his mind here after and wiping her tears with her boldness and then seeing him): Let me leave but I will take Raagini with me.

Ranveer: I told you very clearly yesterday that Raagini should be in this house. you can go..

Ishani(in a confirmed tone): Nahi..

Baa(coming to Ranveer): What is happening Ranveer?

Ranveer(seeing Baa and seeing everyone): To you all. In my astrology it is not good to stay with my wife. so today I am sending my wife out of the house. If you all want to stay in this house please stay silent.

Gauri(hearing it with a bulb glowing face with happiness in thoughts):Not bad (seeing Amba standing upstairs and seeing Ranveer trying to send Ishani out and in thoughts): To this level Amba is addicted to astrology. cool what I wanted has happened.That too this much quickly wow...I myself didn't expect the separation of Ishani and Ranveer will happen in a overnight. Thank you god...(seeing Ishani who was standing with a worried face were seeing Ishani's face and in thoughts):  How you made me jealous being close to Ranveer? you ruled this house know? Now I am going to be Ranveer's wife and I am going to rule this house Ishani. (again with a smile in thoughts): I am really feeling pity only on you Ishani without even knowing what is happening in your life you are going to go out of this house. (she was enjoying their separation)

Baa: (going near Ranveer): Ranveer

Ranveer:Baa please

Baa(with a not understanding face saw for Amba and seeing Amba standing upstairs and in a bit loud tone): Amba what is happening?you are too not stopping him..

Ishani(before Amba could reply anything seeing Amba with a fed up face and seeing Baa): She cannot Baa because she is the director of this story. (seeing Amba with a fade smile again): Haan Naa Maa.

Amba hearing it from Ishani without able to face her turned to other side.

Ishani(with the same feeling face): Why are you turning your face Maa? Don't miss the scene of your son sending his wife out of the house. The most wanted scene of your eyes know?

Ranveer(seeing Ishani speaking like this to Amba): How dare you speak like this to Maa? (held her hand and in a force started to take  her towards the entrance and in a micro second almost pushed her out of the house).

Were as he pushed her out of the house two hands held Ishani carefully before she fall down. Ishani balanced herself well now and saw who has held her and saw its Shikhar..Ishani had tears seeing Shikhar were Shikhar had a worried face were he never imagined that Ishani's life will take this kind of turn. Ishani stood near Shikhar were Nitin who was coming fast to catch Ishani before Ranveer push her came fast to the entrance and stood near Ishani and saw her with a worried face. Raagini who was seeing everything seeing Ishani out of the house being behind the sofa now started to run fast to her mother were in a very fast run she came and hugged Ishani's legs. Ishani feeling Raagini hugged her legs held her with her hand strongly now.

Ranveer seeing Raagini hugging Ishani now came to touch Raagini to take her from Ishani were Ishani now with anger mixed calm face showed her hand to Ranveer to stop. Ranveer seeing Ishani's hand showing him to stop saw her face and was about to talk in anger were now seeing her face was now having something different. Ranveer was now able to see that she was not feared, she was not crying , she was having something different in her face were he was not able to understand it.

Ranveer(making up himself in a calm tone): Ishani Give Raagini

Ishani(shook her head as no and in a calm and strong tone): I won't.

Ranveer:Ishani Maa said...(before he tells the next word)

Ishani: For your Maa you do what ever you want to do. But I am too a Maa who cares for my child's future. (held Raagini well with her one hand more strongly and seeing his face): I won't give Raagini to you at any moment of my life. I don't have trust in you and your family to leave Raagini with you.

Shikhar(taking the papers out of his coat and showed it to Ranveer): According to law If parents are not in good terms or If parents are heading to divorce a child under 5 years should be surely with her mother only. We have got the court papers for Raagini being with Ishani.

Ranveer(got the papers from Shikhar and seeing Shikhar): I totally don't understand how you always come to help Ishani..

Ishani(without seeing his face):When wife has useless husband she can only trust her friend. (seeing Ranveer now):Yesterday night seeing your anger I talked to shikhar in phone regarding this and Shikhar for a back up only done this court papers. even  in the morning I thought you will change your decision but all went in vein. only this back up plan has only safeguarded me to have Raagini.

Ranveer(hearing it with a not minding face and seeing the paper reading and seeing Ishani): Tk its legal paper fine.. but when she reaches her 5 years know I will get her from you for my Maa at least.

Ishani:(seeing Amba who was standing in the upstairs and seeing Ranveer):That too its your Maa's decision only. You can never ever decide anything on your own Ranveer.

Ranveer(seeing her): Dekho..(before he tells the next word)

Ishani(seeing him with painful eyes):I will never ever give Raagini in your hands Ranveer. You lost me Ranveer you lost me completely today. Even after this you realize too you can never get me again. I am ashamed to tell that I married you.

Ranveer(saw her with anger): oh you are ashamed then why are you standing here leave now..

Ishani:(bringing all her anger): Haan let me go more than living with a spineless, useless and brainless husband its better to leave..(telling it she took her hand to her Mangalsutra were seeing it she got the flashback of their marriage their saath pheras in Nagpur their promises to each other were thinking that Ranveer didn't even try to stand by any of the promise he gave to her with all the fed up face she took the mangalsutra from her neck with tears and having anger in her eyes and seeing Ranveer face now and she throw it on his face with all her anger).

Ranveer closed his eyes as she throw the Mangalsutra in his face were somewhere he held the Mangalsutra in his hand when it fell down were for a while he saw Ishani with a what to react face were he didn't expect this from her.

Ishani(in a confirmed anger tone): Mama's boy..

Telling it with anger she took Raagini in her hands and started to walk from there fast were Nitin and Shikhar started to walk behind her.

Ranveer though got anger on Ishani for calling him Mama's boy now saw Ishani's back were Raagini who was seeing his anger well now hugged Ishani well in fear of seeing his anger were Ishani started to walk fast.

Ranveer saw the Mangalsutra in his hand were he got to know how he has made Ishani angry to the core with his behavior were Ranveer turned and entered the house now like a deadly man holding the Mangalsutra in his hand. Ranveer was not knowing he is going to realize what he has done in anger after this point only. Ranveer himself never know how worst everything is going to change in his life and character and how worst he is going to become in the upcoming days.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

How did he even expect that Ishani would agree to live in another house like a secret?

coderlady thumbnail

How will that little girl live without her mother? How can Ranveer and Amba be so cruel?

coderlady thumbnail

In his anger and ego, he is not even thinking straight.

coderlady thumbnail

Hope he turns nasty that even Gauri should think twice about wanting him for herself.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

How did he even expect that Ishani would agree to live in another house like a secret?

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

Ranveer is talking without understanding how it feels for her

keep reading smiley2