Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.2k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

1176541 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


smiley36 Was it that bad? I was 10% thinking about watching it and now I'm at 1%


bring it down to 0

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Why not both
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck


idk about the second one but never watch the trash serial that the first ost is from 🤚🏼

arey ap yaha vibey


waise kia bakwas drama tha tere bin lol smiley36

1274961 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

If I have to endure AbhishekNo1Fan for a whole year, I might disown him from my will.

So my actual resolution was to delete my whole forum account for good and actually break away from this stupid site addiction. The first step was changing my username as I was attached to that identity. Now that I’ve become JayaBachan, I’m hoping that the username and DP will turn me off from India Forums for good. 😂

You can break your addiction. Just picture all topics on IF are about Abhishek Bachchan OR no members left except FOD and her MIDs bumping up topics on Ranveer/Deepika/Kat/Vicky which will likely happen in 5-10 years.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 2 years ago
1274961 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

yup im enjoying I love December!! And the holidays🥳🥳🥳🥳. I enjoy the tree lightenings and Xmas carols and Xmas tv shows like how the grinch stole Xmas etc and seeing English holiday movies.

You should make a topic on holidays and movies, tv shows, music smiley20

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

If I have to endure AbhishekNo1Fan for a whole year, I might disown him from my will.

So my actual resolution was to delete my whole forum account for good and actually break away from this stupid site addiction. The first step was changing my username as I was attached to that identity. Now that I’ve become JayaBachan, I’m hoping that the username and DP will turn me off from India Forums for good. 😂

Now that I know your plans I will spend my spare time to make sure this mission of yours remains impossible. Thanks for sharing this with us smiley24

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".