Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.2k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Watched Oppenheimer too smiley4

Thought you might like Past Lives based on the reviews.



Thank you! Adding it to my watch list for the weekend. Plot sounds great, already!

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

It was a vanilla plot and the whole movie was in the trailer itself. I feel weird when stuff like this gets hyped to Oscar level. The dialogues were bland too

You seem to prefer action movies?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

First Abhishek as a dp and now transforming into Jaya Bachchan. Wow. Bachchan parivar is so loved on IFsmiley27


https://twitter.com/belikesami/status/1736442358227751076?s=20

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck


idk about the second one but never watch the trash serial that the first ost is from 🤚🏼


smiley36 Was it that bad? I was 10% thinking about watching it and now I'm at 1%

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

It was a vanilla plot and the whole movie was in the trailer itself. I feel weird when stuff like this gets hyped to Oscar level. The dialogues were bland too


Slander. Past Lives was such a beautiful movie. My heart hurt.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

FF really going for that Jaya Bachchan username and display picsmiley37smiley37

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

WTF is this sorcery? Ever since I adopted this new identity, all I can think about is the song meri saason mein tu hai samaaya, mera jeevan toh hai tera saaayaa.

Hi thanks for keeping me entertained I was amused seeing this notification when you changed your username

Are you going to change the mirror mirror finger dialogue on your profile to this?

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Where the lie at tho


IMG_0528.jpeg





Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".